no data in "To" column, IMAP sent email folder

There is no data displayed in the "To" column until the
email has been re-opened and then it appears. We are using
IMAP folders & this applies to the Sent Email folder.
Does anyone know a fix for this?
0
tpienaar (1)

In message <<056b01c3aa37$c305b440$a101280a@phx.gbl>> "Tim"
<tpienaar@bigpond.com> did ramble:

>There is no data displayed in the "To" column until the
>email has been re-opened and then it appears. We are using
>IMAP folders & this applies to the Sent Email folder.
>Does anyone know a fix for this?

If you set Outlook to download the contents of the folder it should
workaround the problem.

--
Ah, the miracle mile, where value wears a neon sombrero and there's not a single church or library to offend the eye.
0
"Tim" <tpienaar@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> There is no data displayed in the "To" column until the
> email has been re-opened and then it appears. We are using
> IMAP folders & this applies to the Sent Email folder.
> Does anyone know a fix for this?

I have just seen a technote from Microsoft about this, but I�m sorry I
cannot remember the no.

--
Anders Winther

0
aw9382 (1)

horizontal data to vertical data

storing read only data

How to organize data?

How to e-mail link to shared folder
Hello all, I'm not having much luck with this one. I've researched this on Google and have come up dry other than this one http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=158135. We've just migrated to Exchange/Outlook 2003 from Lotus Notes and am looking for a way to send an e-mail message that contains a link/hyperlink to a particular post under a shared folder. We frequently produce "How to" articles and e-mail a link to all users to notify them of the new info. In Lotus Notes we'd just add a link/hyperlink in the e-mail message that users could click on to bring them direc...

data file: how to start its application

Outlook to Domino connector; setting default email account
Hi, I'm using the Outlook to Lotus Domino/Notes connector to access our calendar system and contacts. But I use an IMAP account for receiving and sending mail. The problem is that even though I have set the IMAP account to be the default account, all new mail, (when I choose " New Mail message") is sent via the domino server. If I click the "Accounts" drop down button the first name on the list is Outlook Connector for Domino, but the IMAP account is listed as account number 1, and the Outlook connector for Domino is listed as number 2. Any suggestion swould be...

Baffled by missing data on printout
I have a bunch of subforms that the user will fill out from a main form. I then save all that data into a local table, then read it back from a report. The report loads the same subforms which reload the data. All that is working fine on screen, and on print preview. Then, when sent to a printer, all te text boxes are blank! What could *possibly* cause this? I switched printers, used a pdf output printer (save to disk in PDF), and with same results. Any ideas? Rick wrote: > I have a bunch of subforms that the user will fill out from a main > form. I then save all t...

Notes Domino data to Exchange?
Notes Domino data to Exchange? I have a brand new Exchange 2003 server with no data, completely fresh. It is up and running fine. The client has an old Notes Domino 5.0.8 server with NSF databases all over it. We did NOT migrate anything, it is just a new Exchange server. Is there some way to get some of these NSF databases moved to this new Exchange server? (Thye are not part of the same Active Directory. I am wondering if there is a way to export these Notes mailboxes and databases to something that could get converted to a PST file or something and then get imported. Any ide...

download new mail, it gets posted to my Deleted items folder instead of my inbox
When I download new mail, it gets posted to my Deleted items folder instead of my inbox. I can then move my new mail into my inbox. I have checked for macros and rules and have found none that would point this. Any suggestions?? ...

How to import ical data to entourage?
How to import ical data to entourage? Using any 3rd party free tool? Built in import/export doesn't work for calx What version of Entourage are you using? If you have Entourage 2004 or Entourage 2008, make sure that you've applied the latest updates by going to Help > Check for Updates. Once you've done that, go to Entourage > Preferences. Under "Sync Services", make sure that the option to option to "Synchronize events�" is checked, and click OK. Then, data in iCal should be imported to Entourage. This is actually a synchronization, so you may be p...

How to open an html file with data in it?
Hello! I have downloaded from internet, legally, 2 music albums each 120 mb each! However, they are in html format and cannot manage to extract the files that are in it! I am sure that there is someway to take the tracks from these files but I knew that html are internet files! When I double click on these html files which are supposed to have the music in it, automatically I am forwarded to a web page that never loads and moreover the PC freezes! Please help!:sleepy: -- Jungleyes On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 12:48:28 -0600, Jungleyes wrote: > Hello! I have downloaded from inter...

administrator email account can't thought POP3 send email after upgrade SP 1 or 2
Dear all, As title, when i upgrade ex SP1 and ex SP2, after that can't using roots to send email thought POP3, always prompt required auth, pls advise! In news:u37j7LTgGHA.3572@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, Stanley <stanley@microosft.com> typed: > Dear all, > > As title, when i upgrade ex SP1 and ex SP2, after that can't using > roots to send email thought POP3, always prompt required auth, pls > advise! Hi - you don't send mail via POP - you send mail via SMTP. What happens when you authenticate to your SMTP server? What are the relay settings in your virtual...

Transfering XML Data into an XSLT File
Hello, I have an XML file with data in it (no schema). I need to convert this data into an xsl file so that I can display it in Internet Explorer. Can someone help me out with the code? So far I tried some of the examples listed in the microsoft website and they are all obsolete in Visual studio.net 2003. Can someone please help me out with this problem. Thanks Darshan One of the tries: Dim xmlfile As String = "TestXML.xml" Dim xslfile As String = "TestXSL.xslt" Dim resolver As XmlResolver 'vs.net2003 will not allow me to 'u...

command button to move data
If it's possible, I would like to use a command button or checkbox to trigger moving data from cells in a column (b34-b41) on one worksheet to the next available ROW on another worksheet. Thanks in advance. use the macro below and assign it to any picture or text box Sub Macro1() Sheets("Sheet1").Select Range("B34:B41").Select Selection.Copy Sheets("Sheet2").Select Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Select ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteAll, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks...

OL2002, IMAP, suddenly "unable to connect"
I've been successfully using Outlook 2002 (on Windows XP) to access my IMAP email account at Fastmail.fm for many months. And although I successfully checked my mail last night, this morning I can not - Outlook throws the message "A connection to the server could not be established. Server is now in offline mode." There's nothing wrong or different at Fastmail; I am still able to log in to my account using Chatter software on my Treo, or by the web. No settings were changed in Outlook overnight. Can anyone offer any ideas? ...

Removing data from an automatically updated chart
How do I remove data from an automatically updated report? Specifically, I need to remove the last three rows of a data set from appearing in a graph. I can do it manually, but since the chart is automatically updated, the manual changes interfere with the display of the next data set. ...

Totals reflecting filtered cells only
Hi Under a range of data, I have cells with formulas or calculated totals based on all of the data in that range. When trying to filter on this data, I wish the results of the formulas/totals to change to refelct only the data that has been filtered (the visible cells). Any suggestions? Try the subtotal function: =SUBTOTAL(9,F12:F22) It will total only visible cell Good Luck Mike >-----Original Message----- >Hi > >Under a range of data, I have cells with formulas or calculated totals >based on all of the data in that range. When trying to filter on this >data, I wish...

link data to other data
Im trying to sort in accending order colum B and i need the names in colum A to sort also. One way is to Highlight all data you want sorted in both columns. Click on Data then Sort. Set the sort order to Column B and select if you have a header or not and tell it to sort. This should do what you want. Hope it helps. -- goober ------------------------------------------------------------------------ goober's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19838 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=511274 Yes that worked well...

Update a chart immediately after inputting data into data source
Is there anyway to have Excel automatically update an existing chart after putting new / changed data into the source? Or do I have to keep going through the process of creating a new chart everyday I change / add data. MELMEL, What have you checked in your set up so far and is the chart embedded or on a sep. sheet? Is it raw or calculated data that you are trying to update? Make sure that you data range includes the cells that you are updating. It should automatically update. Yonke "MELMEL" wrote: > Is there anyway to have Excel automatically update an existing chart...

Alert Public Folder Update automatically to user
Hi Everyone, Could you please show me something... If someone update public folder, and is there anyway to alert or notification automatically to other users for new update of public folder. If someone know this..please help me.. Thanks tmmomdy ...

Restoring Outlook 2000 data
How can I restore my Outlook 2000 data (including Calendar, Contacts, Inbox, Sent Items and Tasks) when all the contents of the hard drive were backed up to another computer so the hard drive could be reformatted? The backups on the other computer do not include any .pst files. Dick Robinson since all outlook data is in the pst, you can't restore it unless you have a copy of the pst. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Search for a...

Sorting or summing data column into correct rows
I have paired data (values) in two columns, A, B. I want to look at column A, determine which range of values it falls between and then place the corresponding value in column B into other columns. Data Ranges A, B, 0-0.9, 1-1.9, 2-2.9 1 ,5 , 5, 2, 1 , , 1 0.5,2, 2 , Thanks for any help with this. ...

linking columns for auto fill-in
I'm very new at this - I want to simplify filling in a timesheet. I have one column with text descriptions and an adjoining column with code numbers for each description. I want to type in the first few letters of the description and have auto fill-in generate the remainder of the text, AND, the corresponding code number. This is my first post. Thanks very much - williamz If you have a contiguous range of cells in the description column and Autocomplete enabled, the first few letters typed should give you the choices. For the adjoining column fill-in you could use a VLOOKUP formula ...

Link Data to Shapes not Displayed under Data Menu
I am trying to follow along with the practice part of the Visio 2007 How to link data to diagrams training session. However, when I go under the data menu, the 'Link Data to Shapes' is not listed. Any ideas? the data linking feature is in visio professional and not in visio standard, what version do you have? al "KT" <KT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C92831D-C013-45DB-B402-1D287E341B3D@microsoft.com... > I am trying to follow along with the practice part of the Visio 2007 How > to > link data to diagrams training sessio...