Newprof.exe

I have an issue when using Outlook 2002.  When I sign on
to my laptop (using Domain credentials) I get an error
from outlook about the profile generator.  In the Event
Viewer, I see the following:

Faulting application newprof.exe, version 5.5.3121.0,
faulting module ntdll.dll. version 5.1.2600.1217, fault
address 0x0000b2ab

I have tried multiple uninstall/reinstalls and
mulitple "Detect and repair" with no effect.

Can I save application as .exe file
I have created several successful Access applications in the past. I need an application that can be maintained on several different computers which may not all have MS Office installed. Can I put the complete database on a CD so different people can update the data? I guess that this means the application would have to be a .exe file and maybe use CD-RW CDs so it can be written to on different computers. Really Gone There's never been an ability to create an executable from an Access database, and I wouldn't expect there ever to be such a capability. Take a look a...

C:\Programfiles(x86)\Microsoft Office\Office 12\winword.exe
I am having trouble with little white boxes containing red x's. I suddenly cannot see any pictures when I use the print screen. I get to word and paste and a blank box comes up. I have reinstalled checked for viruses etc... Sometimes when I log off it says "You are missing a component." C:\Programfiles (86)\Microsoft Office\Office 12\winword.exe I am going crazy as I need this to work. I am also having trouble with websites and little white boxes with red x's. I cannot download the flash player whereas before I did not have this problem. Any help would b...

can't repair my PST file with scanpst.exe
Hi, I am using outlook 2003, and my outlook have some problem its having 2 GB of data and i am try to repair with Scanpst.exe but it says the error that the file is too large and unable to repair the PST. Please help me to get off this problem. Thanks in Advance. Balaji.k See if the info here helps: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/repair2gbpst.htm "balaji" <balajek_hwe@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eg0zfjcIGHA.3144@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > > I am using outlook 2003, and my outlook have some problem its having 2 > GB of data an...

MIDL.exe , where is it stored in VC7 ?
Hi, What is the path of MIDL in VC7 Thanks, sandSpiderX Hallo sandSpider! > What is the path of MIDL in VC7 Here: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Tools\Bin -- Martin Richter [MVP] WWJD "In C we had to code our own bugs. In C++ we can inherit them." FAQ : http://www.mpdvc.de Samples: http://www.codeguru.com http://www.codeproject.com Hi Martin, Thanks a lot... ...

Newprof.exe
I have an issue when using Outlook 2002. When I sign on to my laptop (using Domain credentials) I get an error from outlook about the profile generator. In the Event Viewer, I see the following: Description: Faulting application newprof.exe, version 5.5.3121.0, faulting module ntdll.dll. version 5.1.2600.1217, fault address 0x0000b2ab I have tried multiple uninstall/reinstalls and mulitple "Detect and repair" with no effect. ...

newprof.exe #2
What's the new program or script for automatic profile generation? Thanks, Kenny Outlook 2002 and 2003 run .prf files natively. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "kb" <kb@cfbisd.edu> wrote in message = news:OL9gXbEaFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > What's the new program or script for automatic profile generation? >=20 > Thanks, > Kenny=20 >=20 > "kb" <kb@cfbisd.edu> wrote...

Midl.exe missing in Visual Stuio.NET
Hi, I dont have Midl.exe, how do I generate tlb ? Is any other tool supplied for that in VC7 Help sandSpiderX Hallo sandSpider! > I dont have Midl.exe, how do I generate tlb ? > Is any other tool supplied for that in VC7 Usually instaled here C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Tools\Bin -- Martin Richter [MVP] WWJD "In C we had to code our own bugs. In C++ we can inherit them." FAQ : http://www.mpdvc.de Samples: http://www.codeguru.com http://www.codeproject.com Hi Martin, Thanks ... ...

Using MBINFO.exe with Exchange 2003 SP1
I am trying to run mbinfo.exe to extract delegated permissions on my E2003 SP1 org. I have tried running it with an account that I have set up to do exmerges and tried running it as my domain admin account. When I get to the screen that asks for the Exchange Server name, it get the following error after puting in the servername. I have tried with a few of the servers in my org with the same result: "Unable to Access server "servername" or it is not an Exchange Server" Is there something I am not doing right? My ExMerge account works fine for ExMerging and my domain ...

using /e option in xsd.exe
I am trying to use xsd.exe with /e option with element name e.g. xsd /e:<Employees> org.xsd Documentation of xsd says that it would process only elements supplied using /e options but actually it is generating source for all elements Am I missing something? Thanks Tushar ...

wlcomm.exe
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: wlcomm.exe Application Version: 14.0.8098.930 Windows Live Messenger keeps on crashing. How to get it fixed?? ...

store.exe memory usage
Hello all I am having some strange things happening on my exchange server and when looking at a few things in the task manager I noticed that the memory usage for the store.exe process is at about 600meg. I restarted the server and it's now at about 200meg. Does that look right? I am not an exchange guru so any help would be great. Also, can you point me to any sites that deal with exchange management. Thanks I only have about 300 mailboxes "Paul" <pauled@NOSPAM.iu08.org> wrote in message news:evMq%235tdHHA.4784@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello all > >...

Scanpst.exe
I found this on a website for those of you who use Outlook2007 and have problems trying to repair your pst file: - The Scanpst.exe is different for 2007. It is located in thedrive:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE12 Folder. Here is an up to date link on the procedure: http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/outlook/repair.html ...

App crash in Outlook.exe
Just installed Office 2003 from my disc to the new Win7 Dell. I tried the different profile fix, didnt help. Here's my error message. Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE Application Version: 11.0.5510.0 Application Timestamp: 3f1380f0 Fault Module Name: mspst32.dll Fault Module Version: 11.0.5604.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 3f314872 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0001c149 OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3 Locale ID: 1033 Additional information about the problem: LCID: 1033 Brand: Office11Crash skulcid: 1033 ...

Closing another cmd.exe window from batch script? Opposite of START cmd.exe /k "...." ?
From a DOS batch script under WinXP I launched another CommandPrompt and start a program "myserver" in this new window with a command like: START cmd.exe /k "myserver parm1 parm2" The original initiating batch script ends. Then - after a while - I start another DOS batch script and want to close this previously created other cmd.exe window. How can I do this? I don't want to touch the program "myserver". All necessary stuff should be done in the closing batch script. And of cause I don't want to manually enter "exit" in the Co...

What are mis.exe and misuser.exe?
What are the programs mis.exe and misuser.exe? Why do they stay resident even after I exit Money? Image Name User Name CPU Mem Usage mis.exe User 00 47,824 K misuser.exe User 00 2,888 K mnyschdl.exe User 00 9,684 K I have all personalized feedback and advisor turned off. I don't use Money Express. Also, why does Money 2003 go CPU-bound (99%) for several minutes when it's started? It makes looking up some information quickly a gigantic pain in the neck. Thanks and regards, -stephen "-stephen&q...

Blocked ".exe" attachments
A friend e-mailed me with an attachment containing an executable (.exe) file. Outlook blocks/prevents opening this for obvious security reasons. However if I am sure of the source's integrity and of the file and wish to open the attachment,can I and if so how? Help please. Assuming that you are talking about Microsoft Outlook and not Outlook Express, see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm If you really meant Outlook Express, see Tools | Options | Security tab and uncheck the second box from the top. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to thi...

Outlook 2000 - create profiles with newprof.exe wit Internet E-Mail
Hi, we want to create our Profiles automatically with newprof.exe. Outlook is configured in the C/W-Mode, we use no Exchange Server We can create the service Personal Folder and Outlook Adress-Book, but we cant create the Service Internet-E-Mail. We get the following messages: Newprof -P c:\outlook.prf -S outputs the following: A New internet account was created. Reading descriptor file: [c:\outlook.prf]. Creating profile [Microsoft Outlook Internet Settings]. Unable to cross reference MAPISVC.INF. Creating message service [Internet E-mail]. Unable to create message service [Internet E-mai...

Get the path of the exe
Hi, Is there a Windows API that returns me the directory path from where my EXE is being executed? GetCurrentDirectory() for some reason fails miserably. GetModuleFileName() returns me the filename as well...I dont want the filename appended to it. Can somebody help? thanks. You can use GetModuleFileName() and then splitpath to get the directory out of it. That is how I have always dealt with this. "Sheel" <me_sheel@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:043701c3812f$1171e9f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Is there a Windows API that returns me the directory path &g...

mnybb.exe?
my anti virus just said this file was trying to access the internet. anyone know what this file is for? I did not have money running, and dont think about this perticular file? It sounds like "Money background banking" however use Windows search to go find the file, right click on it and look at properties. If it is a Microsoft file you can feel slightly reassured! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp ...

"Pdftohtml.exe" "verclsid.exe" no disc error
Everytime i run anything or do anything at all, even nothing at times a windows error pops up and goes "There is no disc in the drive. Please insert disc into drive k:". The error title is Pdftohtml.exe then another one follows up after it names Verclsid.exe. Its a freshly reformatted computer SP3 xp. There are processes for these applications which are 212K/216K respectively. Any help would be appreciated Ren wrote: > Every time I run anything or do anything at all, even nothing at times a > Windows error pops up and states "There is no disc in the dri...

Disabling Microsoft Money Background Banking Service (mnybbsvc.exe) in 2007
I found the instructions for 2008, which is a simple check box in the settings, but is there any way to disable it in earlier versions? In microsoft.public.money, Milhouse Van Houten wrote: >I found the instructions for 2008, which is a simple check box in the >settings, but is there any way to disable it in earlier versions? You could remove your LiveID. ...

BCP.EXE is not installed
I just ran into this problem with an GP 8.0 client. It shows up when you run Great Plain Utilities on the client. Here's the fix. Recheck your SYSTEM DSN and make sure your using SQL authentication. Copy the BCP.exe and the BCP.rll files from the Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn folder on the Great Plains SQL server to the C:\Microsoft Business Solutions\Great Plains\SQL\Util folder, on the client. I did not have to rename the SQL folder on the client side as KB 862036 mentions. Then run GP utilities again. Hope this helps folks out. /:> ...

vmimb.exe
I have had an Exchange Server running for over two years. This weekend, the program vmimb.exe, which I believe is relative to POP3 Mailbox retrieval, started using between 85 and 98 percent of the CPU and nothing else can run in the ssystem. Does any have any ideas what might be causing this or how to correct the problem? Ken, Do you have an virus software scanning the pop3 connector folder? This can cause the vimb.exe process to use 100% of the cpu. -- Jared Gradle Exchange Support Professional ****** Disclaimer ****** This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and...

aqadmcli.exe filters
I've started using the aqadmcli.exe tool and love it, but was wondering if there was a way to delete queues that are older than two days. I want to set it up so that it runs automatically everyday, but I don't want it to delete all queues just the ones that are older than two days. Does anyone know what I would need to type in to do this? Thanks! ...

Can a .exe file be attached in Outlook 2003 ?
I have been trying to attach a .exe file and some qbasic .bas files but they are blocked by Outlook 2003. Is there a way to overcome this. ?? TIA Art You may find this page useful: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, Outlook-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Art Farmer" <artfarmer@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:bp399b$1i1f52$1@ID-184391.news.uni-berlin.de... > I have been trying...