New messages comes up in Deleted folder

Sometimes when I receive new messages the go to the
Deleted folder instead of the Inbox.  The messages are
from random people...not just one sender.  What is the
problem?   Thanks
0
anonymous (74717)

Check your message rules/filters. "key word" in new mail
subject line of body is probably being tagged and
filtered to deleted items folder.
Regards
C.

0
cocroftc (2)

create folder to all users
i am searching for a way to create a folder called search and replay under the outbox folder. i do not wish to use a plublic folder. the search and replay folder will open up to a web page. i need to know if there is any way of creating this folder without going to each of the workstations. we are running exchange 2003 w/ mixed outlook versions (200,xp,2003). please offer me any ideas you might have. thank you for your help. You'll have to script a solution. Nothing native in Exchange will let you do this and deploy to existing users. Nue "murr" <martynaughton@gmail....

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

mutimedia messages coming to inbox without attached files
Sending a picture from my phone to email. I use Outlook 2002 to read and send emails. Message arrive but not the attached picture. My phone company email site recieves the picture without any problem. Is there a setting in OUtlook that is stopping the picture? ...

Outlook 2000 sending messages/emails
When I send an email, it goes to my outbox in outlook 2000. I then have to resend it a couple times. Are there setting I have to change to the email automatically sends? Thanks Dave ...

Default properties for new folders

Cannot Mount Public Folder
We are on Windows 2003 and running Exchange 2003 cluster. I'm having problem with mounting the public folder store. I receive the same error each time. I've tried articles: 312872, 823017, 316709 and 827283. Nothing is working PLEASE HELP! The error is: The store could not be mounted because the Active Directory information was not replicated yet. The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service could not find the specified object. ID no:c1041722 There shouold also be events in the application log when you are attempting to mount. Please post those along with the descriptions....

IM RPC Error Message
We have recently seen this message appear randomly when running any integration. This is GP 10 SP3. The only solution we have found is to reboot and it is fine for a few more days and then it happens again. ================================================= DOC 1 ERROR: The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT)) ================================================= We are seeing more and more of these RPC issues. The only changes that are occuring are Windows Updates. Rich, Looking at your issue and the resolution that you took, It appears you h...

New Email Messages

records in ms access 2000 ramdomly being deleted
we're using access 2000 and vb6 under winxp We have a program use for sales. Every afternoon the users send their transaction data for the day to our main office. The weird thing is... if they have 20 transactions for the day, those records where sent to main office (and its uploaded in our sql table). The next day the users open the program, the 20 transactions were no longer in their table. Users don't have access to delete the transactions. Thanks in advance "allan" <allan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54A284F1-A6D9-4249-9B72-E1C2DC5906F2...

public folders
Weve got Exchange 2003 with most of our clients using Outlook 2003 or 2000. We have kept the Exchange 5,5 server on the domain purely because we have a newsletter public (folder which receives newsletters we have subscribed to over on the internet), and which uses an agent script that forwards these mails to different people and public sub folders. We cannot get rid of the exchange 5,5 server until we figure a way to forward these emails. I have tried using the Folder assistant to assign a rule which forwards the emails but they dont seem to be working, all the newsletters are just sitting in...

New Location/New setup

How do I activate the new mail button

Style available all sheets new or old

unable to delete mail selected by using OWA
Hi All, I am having problem in deleting mails from inbox. My mail server is SBS 2003 - Exchange server 2003. some mails from Info@xxxxxxx.com are not able to delete, whenever I try to delete, I am getting "400 Bad Request" and "SOme Items can't be deleted,They were either moved,already deleted,or access was denied." and I can not block this mails as the domain name keep changing. All our clients are using OWA. Please help us and suggest solution for this issue. Is there any patch or fix up available ? Thank you, Mani. Info Tech Systems Manager Naval Exchange ...

Mass Delete of Accounts
We seem to have thousands of accts that were added that have had no activity and I would like to mass delete them (without SQL, if possible). I did a query between GL30000 and GL00100 pulling in all accts from GL0100 where there were no records in GL30000 which was a lot. I also filted on accts created before the beginning of the year. I know about Mass Modify and the ability to delete; but there isn't any rhyme or reason to the population of accts so that really isn't an option. Is there any way via Integration manager or something similar where I can delete these old, unused acct...

Delete dead mailbox from active directory
We have four exchange servers - two E2K and two E2k3. One of the E2k server just died due to corrupt array control. We had no mailboxes or anything else on that server. One of our administrator must have created one mailbox on that server by mistake and he never realized that until now. server died and we deleted that mailbox from active directory but, when i try to remove the server from system manager i get message saying can't remove because there are mailboxes associated with this information store. Is there any other way i can remove that server from active directory or s...

delete 401k
I made a mistake and need to delete a 401k account I created, how do you do this? I found it! ...

I want to keep the alert when you get a message
Is there a way to disable that alert when the message is junk email? No. Windows Mail New Mail notification does not distinguish between wanted emails and junk emails. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Danaj3" <Danaj3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:A5FD130A-FEEA-4556-AC71-713B1F8714A0@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to disable that alert when the message is junk email? No. How would it know you call it junk? Danaj3;1662266 Wrote: > Is there a way to disable t...

Adding new pages

Exporting Messages
When attempting to export WLM from my laptop to my new desktop, I get an error message saying "the export directory must be an empty directory" no matter what folder I try to place them. How do I export messages & contacts too? "jschramm" wrote in message news:96F49659-4317-4D88-847F-4420A2E795BB@microsoft.com... > When attempting to export WLM from my laptop to my new desktop, I get an error message saying "the export directory must be an empty directory" no matter what folder I try to place them. How do I export messages & contacts too?...