New message opens up behind outlook window

Everytime I click new in my inbox to open a new message,
the new message pops up behind the main oulook window.
does anyone know how to make this stop?
0
drt8fp (1)

Opening a unicode CSV file from Excel
Hi, I'm currently working on an application that can export data in "CSV" format, and then launches Excel to view the CSV data. This works perfectly ok for ascii data. However now I have upgraded our application to use Unicode I'm running into problems. When I export data into a unicode CSV file and launch excel with it's path on the command line I get a "This is not a recognized format" message. If the same file is opened manually from Excel the same error is shown but afterwards the text import wizard is displayed (which works ok). Currenly the file is 16 ...

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Outlook Issue #7
I am using Outlook2003SP1 with Exchange 2003. When I first start outlook and open either a message or a calendar request when I press the button(s) or select from the menu any of these functions; send, reply, forward, reply to all, accept, decline, print, permissions, follow up, previous, next basically any function nothing happens. The only things that seems to work is the close, change font and move to folder buttons/functions. Once I close the item and open it up again everything works. I have to do this for either messages or calendar items. I have tried creating a different mail prof...

mutimedia messages coming to inbox without attached files
Sending a picture from my phone to email. I use Outlook 2002 to read and send emails. Message arrive but not the attached picture. My phone company email site recieves the picture without any problem. Is there a setting in OUtlook that is stopping the picture? ...

Outlook 2000 sending messages/emails
When I send an email, it goes to my outbox in outlook 2000. I then have to resend it a couple times. Are there setting I have to change to the email automatically sends? Thanks Dave ...

Default properties for new folders

IM RPC Error Message
We have recently seen this message appear randomly when running any integration. This is GP 10 SP3. The only solution we have found is to reboot and it is fine for a few more days and then it happens again. ================================================= DOC 1 ERROR: The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT)) ================================================= We are seeing more and more of these RPC issues. The only changes that are occuring are Windows Updates. Rich, Looking at your issue and the resolution that you took, It appears you h...

Outlook express #252
Can someone explain how I can have the same email (with attachments) sent to my home PC and works PC. The Works PC has the attachment, but my home PC has the words "OE has removed attachments) - so I have to view the attachments at work!! Can I tell my home computer to stop removing these things!! Thank you in eager anticipation, Tools->Options->Security. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. Afte...

Deinstalling and reinstalling Windows Live Mail
A few months ago, I tried installing Windows Live Mail on one of my computers, and found that the installation did not complete properly, apparantly because it was unable to handle importing Windows Mail storage folders containing very large numbers of unread newsgroup posts (such as 149,000). Within the last week, I tried installing WLM on another of my computers with much less in its storage folders; that succeeded and gave me a better user interface. Is it possibly to deinstall WLM from the first computer, along with its rather incomplete messages database, and start over...

New Email Messages

Outlook Views
UGH, I'm gonna start screaming!!!!! I KNOW that at some point in time, I was able to view my Inbox and have my task list displayed on the right side of the "window". I could click off tasks as completed, even though I was looking at my e-mail list. But for some odd reason, that view went away and now I can't get it back. Anyone know how to set up the view so that I can be looking at my INbox message list and be able to see tasks on the right? Thanks, Elizabeth That has never been possible in Outlook unless you created or installed a custom folder home page that ...

New Location/New setup

Fax and Outlook for XP
I used to have an old PC running Windows '98 with Outlook '97 and Microsoft Fax - it was great, very easy to use as both faxes and emails would be displayed in the same place. I've just upgraded to a new PC with XP. I can load Outlook '97 but can't use Windows Messaging and so can't use Microsoft Fax or send/receive emails. 1) Is there a version of Messaging for Windows XP? 2) Is it compatible with Microsoft Fax or do I need to get another Fax? Peter The version of Fax that comes with WinXP is VERY GOOD... however, it does not "integrate" with Outlo...

How do I activate the new mail button

Cannot Open 2002 Files in 2004
USA Money 2002. Moved 2002 files to flash drive and tried to open them using Money 2004 and I get this message "Type your password to access your files." The friedn I am helping does not ever remember using a password. I guess the only option is to use the Money 2002 program on the old hardrvie and see if that will allow us to access the file. Thanks Smith The most typical case is where you are trying to switch regions. Your second option requires that Money 2002 be installed. This sounds like you are trying to upgrade a computer. BTW you can have multiple versions of Mo...

Style available all sheets new or old

multiple profiles in outlook: outlook does not prompt
hello outlook gurus, i defined two profiles in outlook 2003 and changed the profile setting to prompt what profile the client wants to access when i open outlook. but when i open outlook, i'm not prompted for a profile selection and outlook is started with the profile i defined first. any ideas what is going wrong ? thanx alot tim tim braun <tim.braun@freesurf.ch> wrote: > i defined two profiles in outlook 2003 and changed the profile setting > to prompt what profile the client wants to access when i open outlook. > but when i open outlook, i'm not prompted for a pr...

Outlook & Outlook Express on same PC
I had both Outlook 2000 and Outlook Express on my PC with Windows 98. Each was connected to different email accounts and had different messages. I want the same set up on my new PC with Windows XP Home edition. But I could only find one pst file. It had the data from Outlook. How can I find the data for the Outlook Express folders? Thank you in advance. cp OE stores data in a different file structure to OL http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ should help David "cp" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01b901c3d897$6e31e1d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... >...

Outlook 2007 Rules Do not work 01-26-10
I have just upgraded outlook 2003 to outlook 2007. I am running Xp. I have a number of email accounts coming through to my outlook. I want the mail that is addressed to one of my work email accounts to be moved automatically to another sub folder of my inbox. I have tried deleting them and starting from scratch, removing any client machine specific rules and using server based rules etc and I am still stuck, I have seen a lot of posts about this problem but no real solutions. Any ideas would be very gratefully received This all used to work so well with outlook 2003 but ...

I want to keep the alert when you get a message
Is there a way to disable that alert when the message is junk email? No. Windows Mail New Mail notification does not distinguish between wanted emails and junk emails. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Danaj3" <Danaj3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:A5FD130A-FEEA-4556-AC71-713B1F8714A0@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to disable that alert when the message is junk email? No. How would it know you call it junk? Danaj3;1662266 Wrote: > Is there a way to disable t...

Outlook 2003 send problem #2
I have seen any number of posts that indicate the following is a common problem. But I have not yet seen a solution, either here or on the Microsoft web site. If I have just missed it, I apologize in advance. Here's the problem. Outgoing mail. I do NOT have the mailer set to send immediately (I always want the option ot check an email again). SOME emails that show up in the out book are not italicized and have "None" listed under date. In the past versions of Outlook this would occasionally happen. The solution was simple: reopen the message and click "send" aga...