New Mail causes Visual Basic Error

I'm trouble shooting a WIN 2000 PC using Outlook.  When
user click on the "new" button and error pops up that
says "Visual Basic Error".  The text tell you to enable
Macros.  If you click on the error, a new mail pops up,
but the error occurs each time a new mail is created.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Mike
0
anonymous (74722)

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Outlook.exe has generated errors #2
Hi, I have Outlook2000 on a Windows2000 PROF. It started giving this error everytime I open Outlook: "Outlook.exe has generated errors and will be closed. An error log is created" I have interent mail and Personal Folders services running. I have tried recreating a new profile with a brand new pst, renaming Extend.dat to Extend.old, reinstalling Office2000, removing completely and installing Office2000 (in that order) and nothing seems to have helped. I can open Outlook in safe mode. Have tried removing any plugins while in safemode, that also did not help. Any suggestion...

Outlook 2007 no mail in inbox
Running Windows 7 64-bit, Office 2007 Enterprise Edition. Setting up comcast e-mail in Outlook 2007. All settings are correct. Have uninstalled/reinstalled/repaired Office/Outlook. I save the password on the setup tab, but when I test connections, it asks for the password again on the POP3 and SMTP server test. And when I send myself a test e-mail, it asks again for the password, even though its saved. However, no e-mails are showing up in the inbox in Outlook, even though they're in the sent folder and they show up on comcast.net. I am totally stumped here. I have th...

Default properties for new folders

11.3.3 update causes Problems
I have autoupdates turned on, and this is the first update that has caused problems for me. I've figured out that post-update (which has been applied 3 times), if Entourage is running, I can not launch Word, Excel, or Powerpoint. I get an error telling me that it cannot load the Shared Libraries. If Entourage is not running, everything starts fine. I can then start Entourage. This is extremely inconvenient, as I use Entourage for my work email. What's the workaround for this? Is there a known issue with the updated? I am running MacOS X 10.4.8 on a 15" MacBook Pro with the...

New Email Messages

Deinstalling and reinstalling Windows Live Mail
A few months ago, I tried installing Windows Live Mail on one of my computers, and found that the installation did not complete properly, apparantly because it was unable to handle importing Windows Mail storage folders containing very large numbers of unread newsgroup posts (such as 149,000). Within the last week, I tried installing WLM on another of my computers with much less in its storage folders; that succeeded and gave me a better user interface. Is it possibly to deinstall WLM from the first computer, along with its rather incomplete messages database, and start over...

Replying to E-mail with OWA
Something strange happen when I try to reply to my E-mail via OWA. After viewing the E-mail, When I click Reply, the message box just disappear leaving me with no choice than to wait the next morning, when I get back in the office, to reply. Is that a problem encountered by one of you? Thanks Do you have a popup blocker installed? -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza &quo...

New Location/New setup

Really basic question (I'm sure).
I don't want the text in my cells to run over the images I've placed in the adjacent cells, but nor do I want that text wrapped to the cells, expanding them. How do I just let the text run on and disappear behind the cells holding the images, so that you must double-click to read it in its entirety? Thanks. -- wetdog ------------------------------------------------------------------------ wetdog's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29331 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=490456 Actually, if it's poss...

Sending to Mail
When in Wordperfect 10, I try sending to mail. It should sends the document as an attachment. But when I do it now it generates an error saying the Mail System is not Available. I'm running Windows 2000 sp4, Outlook 2000 SP3. Any ideas anyone? Nick Open Internet Explorer. Choose Tools--Internet Options; then click the Programs tab and verify that the E-mail field is set to Microsoft Outlook. >-----Original Message----- >When in Wordperfect 10, I try sending to mail. It should >sends the document as an attachment. But when I do it now >it generates an error sayi...

Cancel mail already sent via Outllook thru hotmail
Is there a way either in Hotmail or using Outlook Express V6.00.2800.1123 configured to use the Hotmail account to cancel e-mail already sent. Outlooks help menu indicates there is a "Cancel a posted Message". In the instructions says to highlight file and then go to "Message menu" and click on "Cancel Message. This option does not appear. I know in the corporate e-mail enviroment Outlook had such an option. So does the Outlook <-> Hotmail world have the capability too? On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 19:56:14 -0800, "Walt" <wmiller51@hotmail.com> wr...

How do I activate the new mail button

Style available all sheets new or old

unable to delete mail selected by using OWA
Hi All, I am having problem in deleting mails from inbox. My mail server is SBS 2003 - Exchange server 2003. some mails from Info@xxxxxxx.com are not able to delete, whenever I try to delete, I am getting "400 Bad Request" and "SOme Items can't be deleted,They were either moved,already deleted,or access was denied." and I can not block this mails as the domain name keep changing. All our clients are using OWA. Please help us and suggest solution for this issue. Is there any patch or fix up available ? Thank you, Mani. Info Tech Systems Manager Naval Exchange ...

CRM Unhandled Error: Server Error in '/' Application. reports.conf
Hi, we use only one single but large server(Windows 2003 R2) for CRM 3.0, SQL 2005 and RS 2005. After installation in following order: - SQL 2005 - RS 2005 - CRM 3.0 With (screenshot of IIS Manager): CRM -Application Pools -|->CRMApPool ----|->Microsoft CRM ----|->MSCRMServices -DefaultAppPool -ReportServer ----|->Report Server Interface ----|->Report Server -Web Sites* -|->Microsoft CRM v3.0 ----|->MSCRMServices ----|->Reports ----|->ReportServer .... [* we also used different websites with ports like 80 -def.site / 81 -crm (no hostheader) ] We get every...

Slow to Read Mail
Please help!!! When I open outlook and scroll from one message to another, or click on a message, it takes about a second and a half or longer to display the message. This is even if I read one message, go to a 2nd, and then return to the first (when the first one should still be in the system's cache). How do I get this program to run faster? Oh, this happens when the system is not linked to a network too. Its running on a 1.7 gighz laptop with 512 meg SDRAM. Thanks, Mark Is this Outlook 2002, by any chance? If so, try disabling the integration with Instant Messenger in To...

Adding new pages

Mail in HTML-format (with .fla-file(s))
I get them all the time from firms that insist on sending me "great offers" of various kinds; those animated, designed mails with gif-anims, flash clips etc. Can anyone point me towards a tutorial so that I can start impressing my friends with this kind of stuff, please! I tried simply attaching a .fla and an html with instructions, as a Christmas card, but this isobviously too complicated for your average user, viz. relatives and the like. Happy New Year, btw Lennart Hildeman Scania ...

Archiving Errors in Outlook 2000
Hello there: I am having trouble autoarchiving a users mailbox. I get the same error if I try and archive the sent items or the inbox. I also get this error when trying to export to a .pst file. Error trying to archive inbox. The items either have been moved or deleted. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? It is outlook 2000 on a Exchange Server 5.5 Thanks Rebecca ...