New ISP problem...

I just changed from a free school dialup service to AOL.
Now I suddenly can't send outgoing emails through Outlook.
It isn't an AOL email account, either. It's a school one.
any ideas, thoughts, suggestions? Thanks.

OWA2003 server side rule problem
Hi there, Exchange 2003 running on W2K3 server with BE & FE, BE is also runs AD. Now via FE's OWA, I login & create rule there to auto fwd "send only to me" emails to my personal pop3 mailbox. I found that when exchange receive emails, it did auto fwd a copy out, however my personal pop3 mailbox never receive it. From ESM msg tracking, it said at backend server, date/time SMTP Store Driver: Message Submitted from Store date/time SMTP: Message Submitted to Advanced Queuing date/time SMTP: Started Message Submission to Advanced Queue date/time SMTP: Message Submitted ...

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Problem with MessageBox and UpdateData
Hello, I develop a small MFC application when I put a button I can open my hard disk and I choose a file. After to have choose, size and name of the file are implemented in two variable of my new class. In fact, to reduce my source file, I add a source fille (.cpp) where I declare my function who open my hard directory, this is my source code : CString choix_film(int m_taille,CString m_essai2,CString m_essai1){ CString OpenFilter; OpenFilter = "All Files (*.*)|*.*||"; CString s; CFileDialog FileOpenDialog(TRUE,NULL,NULL,OFN_FILEMUSTEXIST|OFN_HIDEREADONLY|OFN_PATHMUSTEXIST,OpenF...

Problems using xs:anyAttribute in a base class
I using anyAttribute in a base class and this is causing problems in a derived class. I then use xsd to generate C# classes that serialize and deserialze XML. The following schema is what I'm using: <xs:complexType name="BaseType"> <xs:sequence> <xs:element name="ObjectID" type="xs:integer" /> <xs:element name="Name" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" /> </xs:sequence> <xs:anyAttribute processContents="strict" /> </xs:complexT...

11.3.3 update causes Problems
I have autoupdates turned on, and this is the first update that has caused problems for me. I've figured out that post-update (which has been applied 3 times), if Entourage is running, I can not launch Word, Excel, or Powerpoint. I get an error telling me that it cannot load the Shared Libraries. If Entourage is not running, everything starts fine. I can then start Entourage. This is extremely inconvenient, as I use Entourage for my work email. What's the workaround for this? Is there a known issue with the updated? I am running MacOS X 10.4.8 on a 15" MacBook Pro with the...

Default properties for new folders

Budget problem in 2005 #2
I have previously setup my budget in MS 2004. When I upgraded to 2005, the default setting is Essential budget. When I click the link to switch to the Advanced setting - it cycles like the program is trying to do something but ultimately defaults back to the original essential view. Is there a way to repair this problem in '05? Steve I would guess a repair on the file would be the first point of call. Take a backup of the file and then use the repair options on the file-> menu -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...

Publisher printing problems
My employer is running for office and asked me to make up some flyers in Publisher that he could have printed and cut into thirds. I have all my margins set to zero, but when I use the print preview, the left margin cuts off part of the image. I'm unsure whether it's Publisher or the printer doing this; let's just say, regardless, my employer has an array of flyer sizes due to the way I had to position them. I'm using Publisher 2003 and the HP Officejet Pro L7555 All-in-one printer (however, we're having them printed at OfficeMax, so I'm assuming the problem is in P...

New Email Messages

problem..
I have a problem, here is structure: sheet1 a1 "text" sheet2 a1 "text" a2 number "2" In sheet1 (a3) I need to write some formula which will search for word "text" from sheet1 in sheet2, and when it founds word" text" in sheet2 it needs to write number in sheet1(a3) which stands by word "text" in sheet 2( in this case sheet2(a2= number 2)). Do you understand what I want? Thank you! =INDEX(Sheet2!$A$1:$A$1000,MATCH(A1,Sheet2!$A$1:$A$1000,0)+1) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "KisH (Tihomir)" <kish89MAKNI@gmail.com...

New Location/New setup

How do I activate the new mail button

Style available all sheets new or old

Problems with the sample data wizard
Hi, i want some help in some few questions about the installation of the sample data wizard, and add some domain users to the crm. i had yesterday installed a crm (with the Adventure Works Cycle licence) on a win 2003 environment, i have a sql server machine, an D.C. machine, and finally a machine in wich i have installed the crm, with no problems (the user that i use to install crm was a domain administrator). i assigned a licence to that user, and give he all crm default roles. than i reboot the crm machine and log in with that user, run the crm and no problems were encountred, i ad...

Exchange 5.5 ADC Removal Problem
I installed an exchange 2003 server. I migrated all the data and removed the last 5.5 server. When I run the Exchange Best Practices Analyzer it reports that the 5.5 server still has 2 connection agreements and the server is down and the adc cannot be located. The old server has been decommissioned, rebuilt, and re-deployed in another capacity. What can I do to resolve this? -- Go speed racer! Use AdsiEdit to remove the references to the Exch 5.5 server from AD. This article (the section on removing from AD) will point you in the right direction: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/83...

Adding new pages

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

Goofy Form Problem
I have four forms, Manager A, B, C, and D. The forms are there so that our managers can enter data such as when a new construction form comes in they enter it on the form. B, C, and D work fine. The A form you cannot enter anything. I have checked and unchecked every control on the form and rebuilt the form a dozen times. The tables are reasonably normalized and the queries work like a charm. This is driving up the wall. Any suggestions? Thanks! Are you sure Allow Additions and Allow Edits for the form are set to Yes? Are you sure your queries create an updatable recordset? -- Dave Harg...

New User has admin rights