new installation and my inbox doesn't show hotmail folders or mai.

Help I can't get Inbox to display any items from my hotmail inbox, they all
display in a separate folder
0
Faith (3)

Http accounts will always have a separate folder.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Faith asked:

| Help I can't get Inbox to display any items from my hotmail inbox,
| they all display in a separate folder

0
MillyS (3228)

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

mutimedia messages coming to inbox without attached files
Sending a picture from my phone to email. I use Outlook 2002 to read and send emails. Message arrive but not the attached picture. My phone company email site recieves the picture without any problem. Is there a setting in OUtlook that is stopping the picture? ...

create folder to all users
i am searching for a way to create a folder called search and replay under the outbox folder. i do not wish to use a plublic folder. the search and replay folder will open up to a web page. i need to know if there is any way of creating this folder without going to each of the workstations. we are running exchange 2003 w/ mixed outlook versions (200,xp,2003). please offer me any ideas you might have. thank you for your help. You'll have to script a solution. Nothing native in Exchange will let you do this and deploy to existing users. Nue "murr" <martynaughton@gmail....

Default properties for new folders

Business Portal installation error
We've tried to install Business Portal 2.0 and had this error "Unable to validate backoffice data". Does any one know how to tackle this. It is a 2003 server box with .NET, Sharepoint installed Peter, I have seen this error come up when you have a mismatch between the number of companies listed in the Company Master (SY01500), the DU000020, and the DB_Upgrade Table. All three of these tables are located in the DYNAMICS database. Perform a select statement on the SY01500 and make sure to note each company listed, its company ID, and the Interid (Database Name). Then ...

Free Busy Folders Not Replicating
Hello I have 2 servers with Exchange 2003 in the same administrative group. Free/Busy folder is set with Replicas on each server. Server 1 held all the mailboxes until recently. Server 2 held 0 mailboxes. We moved all users to server last week so that we could do hardware repairs on server 1 (corrupt array .. nasty) All moves were successful however we now have a strange problem. Users on Server 2 are tying to connect to Free/Busy on Server 1, this is causing Outlook Calendar hang issues etc. Some folks we were able to fix using the /cleanfreebusy Outlook switch but others this ...

CRM 3.0 Installation 11-07-05
When installing CRM 3.0, just after I accept the licence agreement, I get the following error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation font Tahoma doesn't support style Regular Can anyone help? The server I'm installing on is also a Sharepoint Portal Server, should this cause any issues? Thanks, Dan. Specific questions related to CRM v3 should be addressed to the Early Access newsgroup. For connection details see: https://microsoft.order-7.com/CRMPartnerBeta/resources/newsgroups.doc -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Dan Baird" <DanBaird@d...

New Email Messages

public folders
Weve got Exchange 2003 with most of our clients using Outlook 2003 or 2000. We have kept the Exchange 5,5 server on the domain purely because we have a newsletter public (folder which receives newsletters we have subscribed to over on the internet), and which uses an agent script that forwards these mails to different people and public sub folders. We cannot get rid of the exchange 5,5 server until we figure a way to forward these emails. I have tried using the Folder assistant to assign a rule which forwards the emails but they dont seem to be working, all the newsletters are just sitting in...

New Location/New setup

How do I activate the new mail button

Style available all sheets new or old

Adding new pages

Send/Receive option doesn't work with Hotmail account
How do I setup outlook 2003 for automatic send/receive e-mails for hotmail account. Send/Receive groups is already schedule for automatic send/receive every 2 minutes and Inbox folder set for download headers only but it does not work with Hotmail account. Is there third party software that I can use to send/receive automatically E-mails? Note: Just reinstalled completely and updated Windows XP sp2 and Microsoft office 2003 from scratch and the same problem. Send should be automatically with hotmail. Note that you are just viewing a copy of the mailbox, so it may refresh only wh...

Best way to install Pub 2002 ?
I have Pub 2000 and wish to update to Pub 2002 (it's only �50 from Amazon whereas Publisher 2003 is �150!). As I have many large files which I cannot risk not opening after the install, should I install 2002 AS WELL AS 2000? Or doesn't it matter. Which install options should I choose? Any advice appreciated please. Chris After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from chris <cris.ebbs@nospambtopenworld.com>... > I have Pub 2000 and wish to update to Pub 2002 (it's only �50 from > Amazon whereas Publisher 2003 is �150!). > As I have many...

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

New User has admin rights

Creating new row in other table
Dear All, Please teach me, how to make a new row/list in other table by entering number in other table. Sample, In the table A and in the field "Details", I put the number 2 and it automatically creates two rows in table B. Can this be done in MS Access? Thank you for your help. Regards, Maulwy Why? What business need are you attempting to solve with this approach? It's generally considered not very good database design to be creating 'empty' rows in a second table. Why do you want empty rows? And if the number you enter in TableA is a 'limit&...

copy 2 folder + underline
i recently switched from OE to outlook. 1. when i right click on a message (let's say in "in- box), there is an option for "move to folder", but not one for "copy to folder" which i had in OE. is there a way to add "copy to folder" on that drop down right click thing? 2. in both OE and outlook, when i reply to an email, the underline, bold, and colors options are grayed out. on original emails, they are there and i can use them. is there a way that i can use them on "replys"? thanks eddie a eddiea wrote: > 1. when i right click ...