New folders in inbox

Hi,

I'm getting a message in Outlook 2003, "unable to create folder" whenever I
try to create a new folder in or below the inbox. Just suddenly got this.

This is at a client. I've checked he is the owner of the mailbox and all
related folders, with full permissions. It is a client on Exchange 2003 SP1.

Only this one client is affected, all other users on same LAN have no
problem.

Regards,
Brian

0
brian7710 (6)

mutimedia messages coming to inbox without attached files
Sending a picture from my phone to email. I use Outlook 2002 to read and send emails. Message arrive but not the attached picture. My phone company email site recieves the picture without any problem. Is there a setting in OUtlook that is stopping the picture? ...

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

create folder to all users
i am searching for a way to create a folder called search and replay under the outbox folder. i do not wish to use a plublic folder. the search and replay folder will open up to a web page. i need to know if there is any way of creating this folder without going to each of the workstations. we are running exchange 2003 w/ mixed outlook versions (200,xp,2003). please offer me any ideas you might have. thank you for your help. You'll have to script a solution. Nothing native in Exchange will let you do this and deploy to existing users. Nue "murr" <martynaughton@gmail....

cant drag messages to a folder in folder list
G'day. I recently installed office 2003, and in outlook in a cached exchange mode, i cannot drag messages from my inbox to a folder in my folder list. Please help..... Thanks in advance. ...

Outlook 2007 no mail in inbox
Running Windows 7 64-bit, Office 2007 Enterprise Edition. Setting up comcast e-mail in Outlook 2007. All settings are correct. Have uninstalled/reinstalled/repaired Office/Outlook. I save the password on the setup tab, but when I test connections, it asks for the password again on the POP3 and SMTP server test. And when I send myself a test e-mail, it asks again for the password, even though its saved. However, no e-mails are showing up in the inbox in Outlook, even though they're in the sent folder and they show up on comcast.net. I am totally stumped here. I have th...

Default Path to the Desktop Folder
Is there a default path to the desktop folder? I was exporting a a form from one database to another. The database I'm exporting to is on my desktop. The path is C:\Documents and Settings\Chad\Desktop\Test Database.accdb. I want to use this saved export in a macro for other people to use, but it is too specific to my PC. Is there a default path name I can use, like C:\HOME\Desktop...? Try one of these: Environ("HOMEPATH") & "\Desktop\" Environ("USERPROFILE") & "\Desktop\" -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth...

Default properties for new folders

New Email Messages

Free Busy Folders Not Replicating
Hello I have 2 servers with Exchange 2003 in the same administrative group. Free/Busy folder is set with Replicas on each server. Server 1 held all the mailboxes until recently. Server 2 held 0 mailboxes. We moved all users to server last week so that we could do hardware repairs on server 1 (corrupt array .. nasty) All moves were successful however we now have a strange problem. Users on Server 2 are tying to connect to Free/Busy on Server 1, this is causing Outlook Calendar hang issues etc. Some folks we were able to fix using the /cleanfreebusy Outlook switch but others this ...

Emails that were in Inbox suddenly go blank?????
I am running Outlook 2007 on Windows XP ME. Emails from yesterday are suddenly blank. There is a date and time, but nothing else is present. When I click on the emails it shows "sent none" and everything is blank. No email body, no subject line, now who it was from, nothing. I had previously viewed these emails and all was fine. What would cause some of the emails to go blank? I have one from yesterday that is just fine, but the other 11for today, plus all of Saturday, Friday, and some of Wednesday are gone? Is this for a Hotmail account? See http://www.msoutloo...

Cannot Mount Public Folder
We are on Windows 2003 and running Exchange 2003 cluster. I'm having problem with mounting the public folder store. I receive the same error each time. I've tried articles: 312872, 823017, 316709 and 827283. Nothing is working PLEASE HELP! The error is: The store could not be mounted because the Active Directory information was not replicated yet. The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service could not find the specified object. ID no:c1041722 There shouold also be events in the application log when you are attempting to mount. Please post those along with the descriptions....

public folders
Weve got Exchange 2003 with most of our clients using Outlook 2003 or 2000. We have kept the Exchange 5,5 server on the domain purely because we have a newsletter public (folder which receives newsletters we have subscribed to over on the internet), and which uses an agent script that forwards these mails to different people and public sub folders. We cannot get rid of the exchange 5,5 server until we figure a way to forward these emails. I have tried using the Folder assistant to assign a rule which forwards the emails but they dont seem to be working, all the newsletters are just sitting in...

New Location/New setup

how to copy data in folder to ThumbDriv and use in other computer
I want to copy data in outlook folders of one computer(office unit) to be used or pasted and read to another computer (at home),pls kindly advice how to do it? ...

How do I activate the new mail button

Can I Display Winodws File Folder Contents in Outlook?
OL2007/Exchange: I have found how to set a particular outlook folder to display a website by seleting the home page tab under properties. Is there a way to have this display the contents of a windows file folder instead of an html file? I have tried something like c:\my documents, and even file:\\c:\my documents, but this does not seem to work. I've thought of perhaps making an html file with links to the contents of the folder and displaying that html file. Looks pretty easy, but if we add new files, etc., then the html file does not get automatically updated. I know this is a stran...

Style available all sheets new or old

Adding new pages

New messages comes up in Deleted folder