new error message #2

Sending and receiving all mail - unknown error 0x80040119.  This is the
error I received originally that was responsible for my doing the Inbox
Repair (scanpst.exe) thing.  When I do that, after the scan the message is
that the errors are 'insignificant' but I run repair anyway. Hasn't solved
my problem.

H. E. L. P. - I need to read my email!

0
nadyne1 (4)

Have you read this?

http://www.slipstick.com/problems/nosend.htm

--
Kind regards,

Trevor Bloomer

"Nadyne Nelson" <nadyne@prospectiveplanning.com> wrote in message
> Sending and receiving all mail - unknown error 0x80040119.  This is the
> error I received originally that was responsible for my doing the Inbox
> Repair (scanpst.exe) thing.  When I do that, after the scan the message is
> that the errors are 'insignificant' but I run repair anyway. Hasn't solved
> my problem.
>
> H. E. L. P. - I need to read my email!

mutimedia messages coming to inbox without attached files
Sending a picture from my phone to email. I use Outlook 2002 to read and send emails. Message arrive but not the attached picture. My phone company email site recieves the picture without any problem. Is there a setting in OUtlook that is stopping the picture? ...

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Total Gym Blast Vol. 1&amp;2 Series DVD Set
Price:$65.00 Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B000PQKKQS Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000PQKKQS Rev 'em up fast and furious. Each of these tough, challenging, progressive workouts is an intense 15-minute muscle isolation superset targeting Abs, Back/Chest, Shoulders, Biceps/Triceps, Buns & Legs. Focus on a different key muscle group each day or through the course of each day. Within a week, you'll get a fun and memorable full body workout. Before you know it, you'll see and feel results. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Total Gym 1700 Clu...

Outlook 2000 sending messages/emails
When I send an email, it goes to my outbox in outlook 2000. I then have to resend it a couple times. Are there setting I have to change to the email automatically sends? Thanks Dave ...

Business Portal installation error
We've tried to install Business Portal 2.0 and had this error "Unable to validate backoffice data". Does any one know how to tackle this. It is a 2003 server box with .NET, Sharepoint installed Peter, I have seen this error come up when you have a mismatch between the number of companies listed in the Company Master (SY01500), the DU000020, and the DB_Upgrade Table. All three of these tables are located in the DYNAMICS database. Perform a select statement on the SY01500 and make sure to note each company listed, its company ID, and the Interid (Database Name). Then ...

Default properties for new folders

automatic selecting the highest cell #2
I'm sorry for being a bit confusing, I did even manage to confus myself, as I gave you wrong directions. Now I've uploaded a picture of my spreadsheet, so hopefully you'r fully able to understand what I want to do. First I would like to explain what this is this is at speardsheet fo value betting. Column B:D are my percentage evaluation for the outcome of an match. Column F:H are odds generated of my evaluation. Column J:L are the bookmakers odds for the same matches Column N:P are the given value (difference between my and th bookmakers odds) a value over 100% indicates that ...

New Email Messages

Increasing size of store #2
Hey guys, Is there an downside to increasing the store size to 75 gb in standard? Also, is it okay to delete PreDefragLogFile's older then last year? The log files are taking up 40gb of space and i dont think they are necessary. Thanks in advance On 3 Apr 2007 09:24:10 -0700, draelive@gmail.com wrote: >Hey guys, > >Is there an downside to increasing the store size to 75 gb in >standard? Also, is it okay to delete PreDefragLogFile's older then >last year? The log files are taking up 40gb of space and i dont think >they are necessary. > >Thanks in advance You...

Error: msaccess.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows
Dear all, I get error mesage "msaccess.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows" when preview report. I'm using Access 2000 and Windows 2000. Thanks. Regards, Vensia ...

error LNK2001 using Winsock in a class
*VC++ 6.0 *command line application using MFC I would like to use the Winsock API functions in a simple class ("CComm"). Example Program: #include <winsock2.h> //#include <winsock.h> CComm::CComm() { // Initialize Winsock. WSADATA wsaData; m_dwErr = WSAStartup(MAKEWORD(2,2), &wsaData); } The linker returns the following error when including "winsock2.h": Comm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WSAStartup@8 or when including "winsock.h" instead of "winsock2.h": Comm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved externa...

New Location/New setup

Not Enough System Resources to Display Completely #2
I have a spreadsheet with several drop down menus. Depending upon th screen resolution and/or Percent Zoom, I may get a "Not Enough Syste Resources to Display Completely" error when I try to access the dro down menu. At a screen resolution of 1280 by 1024 pixels and a Percent Zoom of 75 in Excel (or higher), I can access all the drop down menus without an problems. If I try decreasing the percent zoom or decreasing the scree resolution, I start getting the "Not Enough System Resources t Display Completely" error messages. I want to distribute this spreadsheet to ot...

How do I activate the new mail button

Style available all sheets new or old

CRM Unhandled Error: Server Error in '/' Application. reports.conf
Hi, we use only one single but large server(Windows 2003 R2) for CRM 3.0, SQL 2005 and RS 2005. After installation in following order: - SQL 2005 - RS 2005 - CRM 3.0 With (screenshot of IIS Manager): CRM -Application Pools -|->CRMApPool ----|->Microsoft CRM ----|->MSCRMServices -DefaultAppPool -ReportServer ----|->Report Server Interface ----|->Report Server -Web Sites* -|->Microsoft CRM v3.0 ----|->MSCRMServices ----|->Reports ----|->ReportServer .... [* we also used different websites with ports like 80 -def.site / 81 -crm (no hostheader) ] We get every...

Outlook 2003 send problem #2
I have seen any number of posts that indicate the following is a common problem. But I have not yet seen a solution, either here or on the Microsoft web site. If I have just missed it, I apologize in advance. Here's the problem. Outgoing mail. I do NOT have the mailer set to send immediately (I always want the option ot check an email again). SOME emails that show up in the out book are not italicized and have "None" listed under date. In the past versions of Outlook this would occasionally happen. The solution was simple: reopen the message and click "send" aga...

I want to keep the alert when you get a message
Is there a way to disable that alert when the message is junk email? No. Windows Mail New Mail notification does not distinguish between wanted emails and junk emails. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Danaj3" <Danaj3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:A5FD130A-FEEA-4556-AC71-713B1F8714A0@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to disable that alert when the message is junk email? No. How would it know you call it junk? Danaj3;1662266 Wrote: > Is there a way to disable t...

Import error: import value cannot be null. parameter name: format
Hi all, I have just completed a swing migration and am trying to import my dynamics crm organisation but receive the following error: import value cannot be null. parameter name: format has anyone come across this before or know of a way to fix it? Thanks Tom ...

error 0x800ccc79
I keep getting the above error when sending email to certain addresses...even on reply's, so I know the address is correct. Is this a server issue or a setup/configuration issue of mine? Thanks. Pat What version of Outlook are you using? Is there any more text (other than the error code) in the error message? For some reason the server is rejecting some the message's recipients. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "PAT" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...