New email message appends an old email to the end

Whenever I open a new email message, below my signature
there is an old email message that I wrote several weeks
ago. I do not seem to be able to get rid of it.

Initially I thought that someone may have inadvertantly
added this email to the end of my signature, but I check
this and this is not the case.

I have also completed deleted this email that I sent from
my machine but even so, the old email text is still always
in the new email message.

Has anyone seen this issue? How can I solve this problem?
0
anonymous (74721)

Did you by any chance play around with Forms?

"Phil" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Whenever I open a new email message, below my signature
> there is an old email message that I wrote several weeks
> ago. I do not seem to be able to get rid of it.
>
> Initially I thought that someone may have inadvertantly
> added this email to the end of my signature, but I check
> this and this is not the case.
>
> I have also completed deleted this email that I sent from
> my machine but even so, the old email text is still always
> in the new email message.
>
> Has anyone seen this issue? How can I solve this problem?

0
alphonsedt (15)

Email merging Excel attachments
Hi I would like to send a form as an Excel attachment to a few people via email, but I would like the form to have their specific ID. Once completed they would return the form via email. It would also be useful to have some form of reponse rate management. I would prefer if the solution did not involve macros. Thanks. ...

Transfering Messages from Windows Live Mail to Outlook
I have a customer who is using Windows Live Mail (WLM). He has 142 441 files that take 13.3Gb. He keeps on loosing contacts everytime he quits WLM. In addition, He uses the signature feature to preprogram replies to his emails. With WLM when you reply, they all disappear and only the default signature remains. Finally, everytime he starts WLM, it is very slow because it scans his 142 441 files all the time. So I recommended to use Outlook. However, it is limited to 2Gb when we try to import data from WLM. Can you recommend a solution? -- Christopher Kozely EURL US Info In W...

Exchange 2003 just stopped sending messages
I was called by the help desk to alert me that someone attempted to send out a companywide message and it never went out. I verified it was in that persons sent items in Outlook. I then found out nobody was sending or receiving messages. I jumped on exchange and noticed that the Messages Pending Submission queue had over 350 messages. I restarted the info store and this seemed to send out the messages but it just built back up again to over 400 messages. Somewhere I saw a post about inetinfo causing I problem so I killed that in task manager and more messages seemed to be sent but they...

email attachment missing when mail promoted to CRM
I have V1.2 with rollup 1. Attachments are missing when e-mails are promoted from outlook. Is there a fix for this? I have checked and this problem only occures when accessing CRM via a VPN "ril" wrote: > I have V1.2 with rollup 1. > > Attachments are missing when e-mails are promoted from outlook. > > Is there a fix for this? ...

CRM 4.0 Email Router: This message has not yet been submitted for delivery
Hi All, I know that there is other thread about this, but the thread is closed without solution. I have configured user setting to send out the email using email router. The email router has been configured properly. But, it seems that it takes forever to get the email sent out. When the email activity is opened, there's a message: "This message has not yet been submitted for delivery". But, when I restart the CRM Email Router (Windows Service), the email is sent immediately, and subsequently, the message in email activity dissapear. Is it necessary to restart the CRM Email Route...

back up messages
I need to re-install Windows XP and would like to know how to save my important e-mail messages to a cd? Thank You. Hi, Outlook stores all of your information in a Personal Folder File (.PST). For more information on how to backup your information , please refer to Knowledge Base article 287456.KB.EN-US OL2002: How to Work with Personal Folders Files You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;287456 Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA Partner Technical Lead - Outlook Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Bus...

Add BCC automatically to message
I'm coming to Outlook from Netscape and in their email application you can have a message automatically BCC'd to you or someone else. Is there a way to have an address automatically added to all new messages and reply. TIA Bill ...

No New Mail In Outlook 2003
Hi, I am using Outlook 2003 on an Win2000Pro Machine to access mail on an SBS2000 server. Everything works fine until one day I had upgraded the Norton Antivirus from 8.1 to 9.0. After the upgrade, I cannot receive New mail anymore. However, if I use OWA or use another machine with Outlook2000 to access the same Mail Account, all new messages were in place. Already try to un-install the New Norton Antivirus. Any suggestions? Million Thanks In Advance!! GW ...

Email #2
I can't any emails. It comes up incorrect host. What does that mean and how do I find the correct one? -- TC ...

How do I print the list of autocomplete email addresses/names?
I have many email addresses that have resulted from responding to incoming emails and/or keying the email address and in both case, not entering it into my contacts list. Is there a way to print these addresses/names? I have not found any reference to printing in the MS help facilities on this matter. Not natively. As we post here almost daily, you'd need to use a third party utility such as: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/outlook_nk2_autocomplete.html http://www.nk2.info/ http://www.ingressor.com/helpdesk_exchange.htm -- Russ Valentine "Gary Grant" <Gary Gran...

Lost messages
My computer recently crashed, and among other things, all of the messages in Outlook disappeared. I need these. Can't find them anywhere. May have been an archive issue??? Somebody PLEASE help me. Search your drive for files with a .PST extension. If you're using Windows 2000 or XP, you'll need to search in hidden and system folders to find .PST files. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:07c601c3b2d8$34417150$a101280a@phx.gbl, mat...

GST Tax Forms for New Zealand
Hi there, I have recently prchased Money 2005 Standard, ans the box has big claims about it being able to track GST on purchases etc. That all seems to be working well, except I cannot get the GST information out of it at all. How do I setup my tax forms to give me the totals that I need for my GST return? Thanks in advance Jerome Brown Dear Jerome, I also would like to display the GST in a final report. Did you have any luck elsewhere? Marcus "Jerome Brown" wrote: > Hi there, > > I have recently prchased Money 2005 Standard, ans the box has big claims > about...

New essay: whereis utility
The whereis utility is often useful. The problem in Windows is that there are many different search algorithms, based on the platform, Windows release, Service Packs installed, etc., so any program that works like the Unix program, that is, which simulates the search path, is likely to fail, particularly in light of the possible future changes that may occur. This program uses the LoadLibraryEx call to search the load path. www.flounder.com/whereis.htm (It took almost more time to write it up and create the zipfile than to write the program itself...) joe Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email...

How Can I Schedule Emails in Draft Folder to be Sent?
I am wondering how to accomplish this. Often times, I have some emails drafted to be sent at certain times. I tried to locate how to schedule the sending of emails... but could not find any workaround, if anyone of you guys happen to have come across this, please let me know...thanks a lot... ...

Reply messages
When I try reply an email to several contacts (the same contacts of the original message), I receive de following message: "could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid" if anyone has a solution ... Thanks in advance More information is required. Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? Operating System? Complete error message in its entirety. "ESP" <ESP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7774258-7C76-4A9E-8EF5-0210FD8CEBEB@microsoft.com... > When I try reply an email to several contacts (the same contact...

Resending Messages
Win XP HE, OL 2002 Hi, I have some emails in my "sent" folder that I would like to resend. I would like to be able to do somthing similar to: Drag the 15 messages that I select from my "Sent" folder and Drop to the Outbox--however it does not work. They just "sit" there. Is there an easy and quick way to re-send (not forward) several emails? Tx a lot, S open the message, look on the actions menu. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Ot...

Freak incident...Outlook messages disappear into Outlook Express
HELP!! I dial into Exchange server and retrieve all Inbox messages on my laptop. Now, when I go into Outlook 2000 on my desktop, all Inbox messages are gone. How do I send my email messages from my laptop running Outlook Express 6 to my Outlook 2000 on my desktop? Dan <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > HELP!! I dial into Exchange server and retrieve all Inbox > messages on my laptop. Now, when I go into Outlook 2000 > on my desktop, all Inbox messages are gone. How do I send > my email messages from my laptop running Outlook Express 6 > to my Outl...

Messages scheduled for delivery after hours never get sent
Hello, On our Exchange 2003 SP2, I configured an additional Connector (Routing Groups \ First Routing Group \ Connectors) and configured to use a custom schedule after hours. The user account associated to this connector is able to send emails during business hours and all emails sit in the queue as they should. However, once the scheduled off-hours time frame begins, emails remain in the queue and do not get released unless I "Force Connection". I did create and set to "1" the "CheckConnectorRestrictions" in the server's registry. Email sent by the...

forward all incoming and outgoing INTERNET emails to distribution group
We have 3 people who want to get copies of all the internet correspondence of our Director. In Exchange 5.5 I made use of a hack that allowed this to work fairly well (the same one that let you put a legal notice on all outgoing messages, I forget what this was). Once we moved to Exchange 2000, this approach didn't work so I set up a rule based approach. That seemed to work OK for a while, but now has quit working for no apparent reason. I'd rather go with something on the server to do this, rather than depend on client side rules. We are a small non-profit so can't spend much fo...

Public Folders can't receive email from outside sources.
This is on an exchange 2003 server. When external email is addressed to the public folder the sender gets these messages. I can send to this address from inside without error. Suggestions please. Thanks. Reporting-MTA: dns;mail.nwcouncil.org Received-From-MTA: dns;gw1.nwcouncil.org Arrival-Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 08:30:23 -0700 Final-Recipient: rfc822;SubbasinPlanning@nwppc.org Action: failed Status: 5.2.1 X-Display-Name: Subbasin Planning Download Attachment: attachment21 Attachment21: Reporting-MTA: dns;mail.nwcouncil.org Received-From-MTA: dns;gw1.nwcouncil.org Arrival-Date: Mon, ...

not receiving all emails
I have windows 2000 and am using outlook 2002 as my email default. I have SBC DSL as my internet provider. I am not gettting many of my emails (specially with attatchments) on my outlook. I can go directly on to SBC 's server and find them but it does not come through on outlook. Does any one know how I can solve this problem? Thanks, Don ...

Can't send emails 06-21-10
Hi, I cannot send emails. I have tried suggestions posted in this community, but they have not solved the problem. This is the message I get: The host 'POP3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: 'POP3', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish Your settings aren&...

Message delays
I have a couple users that are experiencing delays recieving their mail. One user shows that she is recieving some messages 30 to 90 minutes after the sent time shown in the e-mail. Another just recieved an e-mail that was sent 23 hours ago! Don't know if problem is on our end or senders. Unsure of where to begin. We are using Exchange 2003. As always, any help greatly appreciated. Thanks. Look at the headers....that should show where the bottleneck is.... "NOBI" <NOBI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7167408F-0421-4A9E-8D8F-4C7611F9A9C4@microsoft...

print only one page in a message Plain-Text
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_014E_01C60ADA.6EC09160 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi everyone! I can print only one page when a received a message in HTML format, but, = when I received a message how Plain text, I can=B4t choose only one page = ... How can I to do this?? My outlook is 2003. ------=_NextPart_000_014E_01C60ADA.6EC09160 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4....

Need help cleaning up an email list in Excel
I have a very large contacts list in Excel. One column is for email addresses. Before I send off an email to these folks, I want to make sure they will all work. There are two things I need help with: 1. How do I find all cells WITHOUT an "@" sign? 2. How do I find all cells with more than 1 "@" sign? Basically, I want to know that there is only email address in each cell and that it is legitimate. Any help you can provide would be most appreciated! Thanks! I just realized re-reading my post, that it might look like I'm a spammer, but I promise I'm jus...