new email address

can you check the requested email address.

0
info614 (1)

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 23:22:29 GMT, ghassan al-wasiti <info@ccp.com>
wrote:

>can you check the requested email address.

Err.. huh?
evan919 (1)
9/2/2011 4:18:15 AM
Evan Platt wrote:

> ghassan al-wasiti wrote:
>
>>can you check the requested email address.
>
> Err.. huh?

OP's Message-ID: <201191192114usenet@terrranews.com>

You're responsding to someone using an NNTP server that lies about its
domain in the MID header.  There is no registered domain called
terrranews.com.  I've seen this bogus MID value many times (and filter
on it to ignore any posts from there).  AltBinaries is a liar.

Since there is no header to identify the NNTP client, I suspect the OP
used a webnews-for-boobs interface to Usenet at AltBinaries.  Yet many
such Usenet leech gateways insert a header to identify themself.  Not
this one but which matches up with them lying about their MID domain.

To the OP:
Yeah, like anyone would know what you asked about.  Read the following
posting hints.  I won't see your reply because I flag and ignore posts
submitted through a lying Usenet server.

--- Posting Hints ---

ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting it.  You want someone OTHER
than yourself to understand your post.  Also remember that no one here
is looking over your shoulder to see at what you are pointing.  If you
don't well explain your situation by providing the DETAILS that you
already know, don't expect others to know what is your situation.
Explain YOUR computing environment and just what actions you take to
reproduce the problem - and describe the problem so OTHERS know of what
you are asking for help.

Often you get just one chance per potential respondent to elicit a reply
from them.  If they skip your post because you gave them nothing to go
on (no details, no versions, no OS, no context) then they will usually
move on to the next post and never return to yours.

What is Usenet:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroups
  http://www.masonicinfo.com/newsgroups.htm
  http://www.mcfedries.com/Ramblings/usenet-primer.asp

When using a webnews-for-dummies interface (e.g., Google Groups, or a
leech site using a forum-to-Usenet proxy), those are gateways to Usenet.
Despite the pretense of a forum, you are participating in a newsgroup
(aka Usenet).

How to post to newsgroups:
  http://members.shaw.ca/dts-l/goodpost.htm
  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
  http://www.mugsy.org/asa_faq/getting_along/usenet.shtml

Regarding error or status messages:
- Do NOT omit the message.
- Do NOT describe the message.
- Do NOT summarize the message.
- Do NOT paraphrase the message.
- Do NOT truncate the message.
- Do show the ENTIRE message (but munge or star out personal info,
  like your username in an e-mail address but not the domain).
And DETAIL the steps to reproduce the error or problem.

Bye.

0
V4521 (722)

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

How do I read secure email?
I am using Outlook 2000 SR-1. I have installed my digital ID and I can send out signed email. However I cannot read email encrypted with my public key. It works just fine in Outlook Express but Outlook just gives me a blank message. How do I look at the data? You have to use your private key to read your secure mail. It's encrypted with the public key that everyone has, but only you have the private key to read it. Are you sure you've set it up correctly? I believe it's case-sensitive. If you told the public key one thing and the private key something different, you'r...

I would like to set up my emails by date w/a space inbetween each
Up until a few minutes ago I had my emails separated by a date (i.e. Mondays emails, Tuesday's emails, etc.) I don't know what I did but I would like to change the view back to being able to go to Monday, Tuesday, Last Week, Last Month. Any assistance is greatly appreciated! Outlook version please? You can probably find the option to "show in groups" under the view menu/tab. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/K...

Email service for members...
We are an association (ABC.org) that offers an email service to our members that allows them to sign up for an email address that ends in the same domain as that of the staff at our headquarters. For ex, a doctor could sign up for: drJohnson@ABC.org and provide a 3rd party email of drjohnson@yahoo.com so all email sent to the @ABC.org is forwarded to the yahoo account. Currently, our ISP maintains a list of all doctors that participate in this service and filters for email sent to those email addresses and fwd's them to the 3rd party address so they never reach our Exchange server. ...

Outlook 2000 sending messages/emails
When I send an email, it goes to my outbox in outlook 2000. I then have to resend it a couple times. Are there setting I have to change to the email automatically sends? Thanks Dave ...

Default properties for new folders

New Email Messages

Change Report Title before Emailing
On the cmdUpdate_Click button, the record is appended to the permanent file, a report is generated and emailed, and the form is cleared for the next record. I would like to append the date to the report title. The date currently prints as part of the subject line of the email, but I do not want the recipient to have to change/edit the document name. I posted on the Report page but have not received a reply. -- Teach me to fish! Thanks for the help. Pax, M =?Utf-8?B?bSBzdHJvdXA=?= <mstroup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:45811C3B-F028-4ACE-8419-8B077EC3E9F5@microso...

HTML graphics on email
When I started using Outlook 2007, those messages that had graphics, showed graphics. Now it seems that some emails disprlay propery while others don't. I believe I've checked all the obvious settings that Outlook help suggested and yet the situation remains the same. Anyone have some suggestions ???? PLEASE???? TIA -- phoneguy518 What exactly does not work for you? Which behavior do you get and which behavior were you expecting? If you get placeholders or a red X where pictures should be, even when you tell Outlook to download the images, clear your Outlook's ...

Link to CRM Case from Email Template
Hi There, How can i make a direct link to the CRM Case from my Email Template. Currently i have Email Notification Template as below but CRM URL is not working as its giving me blank ================================ Dear Team, This is an Automated Microsoft Customer Relationship Management notification to inform you that a a Low Case Created with following details and it has been sent to your Unit Queue. Case Number : CAS-12323-GTCD Case Type : Request Case Priority : Low (4) Case Title : Configuration Case Description : Configuration Case Initiator : SAM Case Unit : IT Cas...

New Location/New setup

How do I activate the new mail button

Style available all sheets new or old

External email for Administrator
I have no need for an external SMTP address for the administrators account. So I create a fakeadmin@fakedomain.com and set that as the primary SMTP address. I then remove the administrator@mydomain.com. Problem is SBS appears to want this in there. It will recreate administrator@mydomain.com and set it as the primary seconds after I make the change and apply the changes. What gives? Allen: There is a recipient policy that is running and reapplying the email address to your admin account. If you don't require a mailbox for the admin account, you can remove it (the mailbox that ...

saving emails in outlook
anyone know how i can copy my ms-outlook inbox/sent items onto an iomega zip drive? robBB <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > anyone know how i can copy my ms-outlook inbox/sent items > onto an iomega zip drive? Create a new PST. Copy to it everything you want to save. Close the PST and close Outlook. Copy the PST to the zip drive. All done. -- Brian Tillman Sorry to be so stupid but how do I create a new PST? Thnaks >-----Original Message----- >robBB <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >> anyone know how i can copy my ms-outlo...

Why are received HTML emails blank?
I'm running outlook 2000 and windows 2000 (on a sony vaio). Recently HTML emails I've received have been blank (both in the preview pane and once opened). I can see who sent them and so on but the body is completely empty and does not display. Any suggestions? Have I caught a virus? Text emails I can see fine. id. ...

Adding new pages

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

New User has admin rights