new contacts list

I've just got a new fangled phone that synchronises to  my pc. The options
to synchronise to are either lotus files (which I don't use) OE or outlook.
I don't really want all my 100's of email addresses etc in my phone so i
have a folder of contacts as vcf formats that I want to make into a separate
outlook folder, just for synchronising with my phone but I can't work out
how to do it! help!

0
dee849 (1)

Make a new Contacts folder in Outlook and then drag & drop the vcf-files
into the Contacts folder. Set your phone to synch with that folder.

--
Roady [MVP]
www.sparnaaij.net

Tips of the month:
-Create your own fully customized Toolbar
-Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003
Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your
mailbox!
www.sparnaaij.net

(I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the
address when mailing)
"Dee" <dee@nospampleasecityslicker.co.uk> wrote in message
> I've just got a new fangled phone that synchronises to  my pc. The options
> to synchronise to are either lotus files (which I don't use) OE or
> outlook.
> I don't really want all my 100's of email addresses etc in my phone so i
> have a folder of contacts as vcf formats that I want to make into a
> separate
> outlook folder, just for synchronising with my phone but I can't work out
> how to do it! help!

0
Roady

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Default properties for new folders

New Email Messages

New Location/New setup

How do I activate the new mail button

Can I make a calendar event tied to a contact?
I would like to be able to make a calendar event and tie it to a contact. For example. If I have a meeting with Mr. Smith, I would like to either click on Mr. Smith's info in the Contacts folder and have an option for making an event OR by adding an event to the Calendar be able to click a contact for that event to be assocaited with. I know I could do this if I was inviting someone to a meeting, but that is not what this would be for. I want to be able to click on the Calendar event and have the person's phone number information pop up, without having to then go se...

Attempting to creating a prioritized "to do" list
I'm trying to figure out how to post a bulleted list of "to do" items into excel that I can then prioritize and sort. An example follows - Project "A" work - Call Jerry K. to confirm transition to new phone system - Migrate Customer List into SAP - etc. - Project "B" work - Communicate leads information to field sellers - Schedule review date w/vendor -etc. I'd like to be able to copy the example above from word and paste into Excel as only two cells (Project A and Project B). I need to maintain the hierarchical structure of t...

Style available all sheets new or old

Adding new pages

Protected Worksheet And Lists
Is it possible to protect a worksheet that contains a list, and still be able to add rows to the list? (Excel 2003) Thanks, Mark I never thought about it but after a few minutes poking around it doesn't look to be possible. Even if you unlock all the cells in the sheet. -- Jim <Cuperman007@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1437ba9f-e2d6-43a5-818a-5c1921e80b38@f3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... | Is it possible to protect a worksheet that contains a list, and still | be able to add rows to the list? (Excel 2003) | | Thanks, | Mark Hi Jim Yes, I had also been trying various thing...

Coloring list item?
Using the MFC (in VS C++ 2003 .NET), is it possible to change the background color of a list item, not the whole list background, just a single item / line inside the list control (and NOT just highlighting it with a select message)? Or is it possible to change foreground color / text color? If the answer(s), are yes, then could an example be posted or a resource be pointed to? Any advice would help. I just really want some of the items of a list to *stand out* and to be different from other elements (and I would prefer not to just add an icon to differentiate differing elements). Thanks al...

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

OWA Address List won't open
We have one user here (maybe more) who cannot open the GAL when using OWA. Clicking 'New' to create and email, then selecting the 'To' button gives the follow error: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Request Url: https://mail.mydomain.com:443/owa/forms/premium/DirectoryView.aspx?ae=AddressList&t=Recipients&a=Pick User host address: xx.xx.194.13 User: A.User EX Address: /o=My Domain/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Recipients/cn=user SMTP Address: user@mydomain.com OWA version: 8.0.685.24 Mail...

holiday card list
I am trying to find a way to manage whether a holiday card was sent to or received from a contact each year. I downloaded something called holicard.exe, but I can't figure out how to use it. Can anyone help me? Thanks, Marlene There are instructions for using the holicard.exe file on the download page at the Microsoft site...what have you tried and what specifically are you having trouble with? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:13cc601c3c...

New User has admin rights

Creating new row in other table
Dear All, Please teach me, how to make a new row/list in other table by entering number in other table. Sample, In the table A and in the field "Details", I put the number 2 and it automatically creates two rows in table B. Can this be done in MS Access? Thank you for your help. Regards, Maulwy Why? What business need are you attempting to solve with this approach? It's generally considered not very good database design to be creating 'empty' rows in a second table. Why do you want empty rows? And if the number you enter in TableA is a 'limit&...

AP
What would be the best tool to add a new field in the AP invoice screen to deploy to a client? Extender? Modifier? the ideal would be to add a field for "Job No." that is text info so the user can get some info out on certain jobs that they are paying bills for. thanks -- Linda W. Linda, You can use any tool, really, to accomplish this: - Modifier with VBA. You can add the fields to the window with Modifier, then use VBA and ADO or DUOS to store and retrieve the data. - Modifier with Dexterity. You can add the fields with Modifier, then trigger off the form with Dex...

Button "New Account" in Sub-Accountsview opens Parent account
When I open an account, and then go to the subaccounts of that account, I click on the Button "New Account" to create a new subaccount for this account. Instead of opening a new account form, the application opens the original Account form. Anybody an idea how this is possible? Regards, Sanne groenhof -- MSCRM, hosted as ASP, and configured for your business. Sanne, Have you installed any specific toolbars in your Internet Explorer? Like google toolbar/msn toolbar? -- Rob Bakkers, Avanade Netherlands "Sanne" wrote: > When I open an account, and then go to...

All address lists Deny
Hello everyone; By mistake the all address lists was set to deny and now we are unable to view it on the exchange server. when I try to use ADSI to assign the rights again or delete it it tells me it can't find directory attributes or values. Is there anything I can do to bring this back Please help Thanks HM ...