New Contacts Field/Folder/Section

Hi,
I have Outlook 2003.
I would like to ask if it's possible to only view selected contacts when
creating a new email?
I would like to only see the contacts I have already set up in  Outlook
Express.
I have a bunch of contacts in the contacts section of Outlook but I would
like to only see about 20 or so contacts (that I choose) when creating a new
email.
Maybe this sounds ridiculous but I figured I'd give it a shot.

Thanks for any help

Jay

0
Jay

Create a view of your Contacts folder that shows only those 20 contacts, then
when it's time to write the e-mail, switch to that view in Contacts, click
the Actions menu and then New Message to Contact.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

"Jay Stevens" wrote:

> Hi,
> I have Outlook 2003.
> I would like to ask if it's possible to only view selected contacts when
> creating a new email?
> I would like to only see the contacts I have already set up in  Outlook
> Express.
> I have a bunch of contacts in the contacts section of Outlook but I would
> like to only see about 20 or so contacts (that I choose) when creating a new
> email.
> Maybe this sounds ridiculous but I figured I'd give it a shot.
>
> Thanks for any help
>
> Jay

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Populate Fields
Hello, On my Access form have 2 fields. Code and Code Description. The code field does a look up on a table and allows the user to select the code they want. The table contains the code and code description fields only. What I'd like to be able to do, is if a user selects code A1 (for example) the code description field automatically populates with the code description. How can I achieve this? Thanks all! Is the control for the code field a combo box? If so, you can change the row source to include the description in an additional column as long as you can construct the query pr...

create folder to all users
i am searching for a way to create a folder called search and replay under the outbox folder. i do not wish to use a plublic folder. the search and replay folder will open up to a web page. i need to know if there is any way of creating this folder without going to each of the workstations. we are running exchange 2003 w/ mixed outlook versions (200,xp,2003). please offer me any ideas you might have. thank you for your help. You'll have to script a solution. Nothing native in Exchange will let you do this and deploy to existing users. Nue "murr" <martynaughton@gmail....

Default properties for new folders

Free Busy Folders Not Replicating
Hello I have 2 servers with Exchange 2003 in the same administrative group. Free/Busy folder is set with Replicas on each server. Server 1 held all the mailboxes until recently. Server 2 held 0 mailboxes. We moved all users to server last week so that we could do hardware repairs on server 1 (corrupt array .. nasty) All moves were successful however we now have a strange problem. Users on Server 2 are tying to connect to Free/Busy on Server 1, this is causing Outlook Calendar hang issues etc. Some folks we were able to fix using the /cleanfreebusy Outlook switch but others this ...

New Email Messages

public folders
Weve got Exchange 2003 with most of our clients using Outlook 2003 or 2000. We have kept the Exchange 5,5 server on the domain purely because we have a newsletter public (folder which receives newsletters we have subscribed to over on the internet), and which uses an agent script that forwards these mails to different people and public sub folders. We cannot get rid of the exchange 5,5 server until we figure a way to forward these emails. I have tried using the Folder assistant to assign a rule which forwards the emails but they dont seem to be working, all the newsletters are just sitting in...

New Location/New setup

how to copy data in folder to ThumbDriv and use in other computer
I want to copy data in outlook folders of one computer(office unit) to be used or pasted and read to another computer (at home),pls kindly advice how to do it? ...

How do I activate the new mail button

Can I make a calendar event tied to a contact?
I would like to be able to make a calendar event and tie it to a contact. For example. If I have a meeting with Mr. Smith, I would like to either click on Mr. Smith's info in the Contacts folder and have an option for making an event OR by adding an event to the Calendar be able to click a contact for that event to be assocaited with. I know I could do this if I was inviting someone to a meeting, but that is not what this would be for. I want to be able to click on the Calendar event and have the person's phone number information pop up, without having to then go se...

How can I know when a field is repeating during while data entry
My manager has this query. He is entering the stock details of his phamacy. He has 6 columns. One is "name of the distributor", the second is "bill number or invoice number", the third is "amount to be paid", the fourth is "cheque number" the fifth is whether it has been "paid" or is "unpaid". The lst coumn I have given conditional formatting, so that if it is paid, it will show the fonts in green and if it is unpaid, it will show the fonts in red. Now our query is that after say about 50 rows of enteries made, he would like ...

Can I Display Winodws File Folder Contents in Outlook?
OL2007/Exchange: I have found how to set a particular outlook folder to display a website by seleting the home page tab under properties. Is there a way to have this display the contents of a windows file folder instead of an html file? I have tried something like c:\my documents, and even file:\\c:\my documents, but this does not seem to work. I've thought of perhaps making an html file with links to the contents of the folder and displaying that html file. Looks pretty easy, but if we add new files, etc., then the html file does not get automatically updated. I know this is a stran...

Style available all sheets new or old

Word 2003 Forms (JUMP TO Fields)
I am creating a word 2003 form and was wondering if it is possible to skip fields depending on the selection in a drop down menu. ie. QUESTION: Is there a requirement for a COSHH Assessment ? DROP DOWN ANSWER-----Yes/NO If yes just go to the next field box if NO then Jump this section to another section/Field further down the form? Any takers? -- Regards Martin D It is possible, but only with a macro. The basic idea of changing which form field is "next" is discussed at http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/SetTabOrder.htm. The macros in that article can b...

Adding new pages

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

Automaticaly put in the / in a date field
I want my users to input a date in the format dd/mm/yy I know some of them will mis out the separators and enter for example 140301 for the 14th March 2001, but Excel changes the date to something totally different. How can I create a mask (like in Access) so the separators are already displayed in the cell? For example the cell would look like / / and when the date is input it automatically jumps over the separator. You could use a worksheet event that changes the entry to a date. Chip Pearson has some code at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm Keith wrote: > ...

New User has admin rights