New Calendar won't print time or complete event

I'm a newbie on Outlook 2007 added on to my Office 2007 suite. I've bought it
for the montly Calendar view which is important to us. I've begun entering
events or appointments with time and date. When I go to print preview or
print, the time of the appointment does not appear and the event text is
truncated severely. 1.) How can I get the appointment time to print in the
monthly calendar? 2l) How can I activate word wrap or get the complete text
to fit into the date box in montly calendar view? Thanks for all help
offerred.
0
MendoPaul (5)

Outlook 2007 doesn't use word wrap in the calendar. How much you see depends
on the width of the file.  The Calendar printing assistant may do better, or
use other tools - see http://slipstick.me/calprint for links.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Do you keep Outlook open 24/7? Vote in our poll:

"MendoPaul" <MendoPaul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm a newbie on Outlook 2007 added on to my Office 2007 suite. I've bought
> it
> for the montly Calendar view which is important to us. I've begun entering
> events or appointments with time and date. When I go to print preview or
> print, the time of the appointment does not appear and the event text is
> truncated severely. 1.) How can I get the appointment time to print in the
> monthly calendar? 2l) How can I activate word wrap or get the complete
> text
> to fit into the date box in montly calendar view? Thanks for all help
> offerred.

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Time to text conversion
I have Mac's version of Office (Office 2004), but it shouldn't matter.. The problem: I have a column in a table containing times (for some events). Data found in the cells looks like this: 1) "20:00 2) "20:00/22:00" (starting/ending time) Excel has automatically formated type 1 cells as "time", and type 2 cells as "text". I need all the cells to be formatted as "text". How? If i change the formatting of a cell, it displays something like "0.833333" (20.00 divided by 24). The only solution I came out with is copying the whole co...

Default properties for new folders

User Calendar Vanished
Hello, Just a quick query regarding a user whos calendar contents seems to have vanished! for dates prior to June 05 This is not a big deal, but i thought a little odd.. any reason anyone might know of why this would happen? one thing i suggest was that some data archived off has been deleted.. do archives include calendar data ? thanks On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 01:44:28 -0800, "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >Just a quick query regarding a user whos calendar contents seems to have >vanished! for dates prior to June 05 > >This is...

New Email Messages

Print preview oddity in Publisher 2007
I have a weird thing happening when I view documents in Publisher 2007. I have a couple of documents with colored pictures, backgrounds, and text. However, when I click on "Print Preview" everything is colored EXCEPT for text in text boxes (where I have colored text, I also have black text). I know there are issues with printers, but I had a co-worker look at the same document and it showed up correctly in her print preview. When I saw that, I selected the same printer as the default printer and had the same results of all black text. As far as I can tell we have the same...

New Location/New setup

Not Enough System Resources to Display Completely #2
I have a spreadsheet with several drop down menus. Depending upon th screen resolution and/or Percent Zoom, I may get a "Not Enough Syste Resources to Display Completely" error when I try to access the dro down menu. At a screen resolution of 1280 by 1024 pixels and a Percent Zoom of 75 in Excel (or higher), I can access all the drop down menus without an problems. If I try decreasing the percent zoom or decreasing the scree resolution, I start getting the "Not Enough System Resources t Display Completely" error messages. I want to distribute this spreadsheet to ot...

How do I activate the new mail button

Can I make a calendar event tied to a contact?
I would like to be able to make a calendar event and tie it to a contact. For example. If I have a meeting with Mr. Smith, I would like to either click on Mr. Smith's info in the Contacts folder and have an option for making an event OR by adding an event to the Calendar be able to click a contact for that event to be assocaited with. I know I could do this if I was inviting someone to a meeting, but that is not what this would be for. I want to be able to click on the Calendar event and have the person's phone number information pop up, without having to then go se...

Can a front-end server be a bridgehead at the same time?
Is such a configuration even recommended? (Personally, I don't see why not.) Thanks. On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:34:23 GMT, "jdee" <jdee@trunk.net> wrote: >Is such a configuration even recommended? > >(Personally, I don't see why not.) > >Thanks. > it's fine, it's supported, it's recommended. Yar. Do it all the time. Just remember you need to leave that first storage group & mailstore up and running. -- Thanks, Brian Desmond Windows Server MVP www.briandesmond.com "jdee" <jdee@trunk.net> wrote in message news:zK...

Style available all sheets new or old

label printing and sale items
Okay so I want to print labels for my items so that i can use them on the shelfs as price tags, however some items are on sale, how do I filter those items out so that I can print separate labels(ones that use the sale price) for those labels? Peter, Depending on how you set up your sales, and with some clever filtering this can be done in the Label Wizard within RMS. If you need help setting up your sales and filters with this goal in mind, or if you are interested in our labeling software that already takes these items into consideration, please give us a call at 1-888-267-RITE. --...

About the microsoft fix for INSufficient Buffer for print
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822779#appliesto microsoft specified something to fix the print error. I couldn't find what they try to say. they specified one file. If change that file in our system is it resolves my problem. They specify the file version and size. but i couldn't find any file similar to net. where can i found that. they specified the file Date Time Version Size File name --------------------------------------------------------- 10-Jun-2003 15:54 5.0.2195.6753 1,757,712 Win32k.sys Can any one send this fil...

Adding new pages

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

New User has admin rights

Creating new row in other table
Dear All, Please teach me, how to make a new row/list in other table by entering number in other table. Sample, In the table A and in the field "Details", I put the number 2 and it automatically creates two rows in table B. Can this be done in MS Access? Thank you for your help. Regards, Maulwy Why? What business need are you attempting to solve with this approach? It's generally considered not very good database design to be creating 'empty' rows in a second table. Why do you want empty rows? And if the number you enter in TableA is a 'limit&...

AP
What would be the best tool to add a new field in the AP invoice screen to deploy to a client? Extender? Modifier? the ideal would be to add a field for "Job No." that is text info so the user can get some info out on certain jobs that they are paying bills for. thanks -- Linda W. Linda, You can use any tool, really, to accomplish this: - Modifier with VBA. You can add the fields to the window with Modifier, then use VBA and ADO or DUOS to store and retrieve the data. - Modifier with Dexterity. You can add the fields with Modifier, then trigger off the form with Dex...