new calendar window "always on top"

Hello,

I am looking for a long time already for a VBA code that opens a new
calendar window in outlook after outlook start in a particular size
and position with property "always on top". Unfortunately, I was not
able up to now to find something similar.

All I have so far is

    Set myOlApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
    Set myNameSpace = myOlApp.GetNamespace("MAPI")
    Set myFolder = myNameSpace.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderCalendar)
    myFolder.Display

Any help to position the new calendar window in a particular area
"always on top" is much appreciated.

Thank you in advance very much and best regards, Patric

Auto-Hide and Always On Top Plug In or Code?
I have developed a small app I would like to have behave like the Windows XP Taskbar, in that users should be able to select either Auto- Hide or Always On Top, and get the same behavior you get with the Taskbar. Is this something I should be able to accomplish in code? When I first started this project months ago, I didn't think so, so I convinced my firm to purchase LogicNP's Shell Mega Pack Sorry, too fast the fingers. Anyway, there are a number of issues with the ShellAppBar tool that make it undependable, and LogicNP seems to no longer be supporting the product (or...

CreateProcess( ... ) always on top of my app.
Hi, I am launching an application from my own application using CreateProcess(...). As I do not want my application to 'hang' while the other is running I start a thread that has a nice dialog always on top to indicate to the user that the other app is running. But if the user click on my application it automatically brings it to the front. Because of my dialog box this is not really a problem, the user cannot really do anything, but ideally I would like to keep the other application on top as it has its own 'progress'. I don't necessarily want it t...

C# Windows always on top
Hi All, I have a question about how to make a windows always on top of other windows except the messageBox. If i use TopMost properties, when my main application pop up a messsageBox, then it will be behide the top most windows and i cannot click on the messageBox easily. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?THanks Best regards, FAI linuxfedora <linuxfedora@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in news:a29c2c62-c905-4799- 84a1-6113c7f4e395@u8g2000prd.googlegroups.com: > I have a question about how to make a windows always on top of other > windows except the messageBox. ...

Ruler Guides Always On Top?
I'm creating some business cards in Publisher 2007. I created a .png background image that is the exact same size as the business card, and inserted it. When I try to create ruler guides for the bleed area, they disapear as soon as I let go of the mouse button after I drag them over. Is there a way to set the ruler guides to always stay on top of all images? Or is there perhaps another solution to my problem? Thanks The guides always go under everything. It will be the same in 2010. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Foppa" <Foppa@discussio...

How to make a popup window always on top of its owner?
I have a problem. I have a CPropertySheet window that I want to always stay on top of the main window. However, when I click the main window, the CPropertySheet disappears to the background. I do not want it to be the TOPMOST (above all user windows - which may be annoying), just always above the parent window. The example of what I want is a modless dialog. It always remains on top of its parent even when deactivated. How can I do the same with other windows like CPropertySheet? Are you running this as modeless? If so why not just make it modal if you don't want it to go behind the ...

always on top #2
Hi, Just want to keep my excel window always on top of other windows on my destop. Thanks, Ken I don't know what versions of Win you have but there are numerou software solutions for this. One that I have tried and worked and i free is; http://www.moon1000.com/software/download/freeware/index.shtml Pushpin -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com And a VBA routine: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3D3DD50A.CF0CACC5%40msn.com Ken wrote: > > Hi, > Just want to keep my excel window always on top of other > windows on my destop. > Thanks, > Ken ...

new calendar window "always on top"
Hello, I am looking for a long time already for a VBA code that opens a new calendar window in outlook after outlook start in a particular size and position with property "always on top". Unfortunately, I was not able up to now to find something similar. All I have so far is Set myOlApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set myNameSpace = myOlApp.GetNamespace("MAPI") Set myFolder = myNameSpace.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderCalendar) myFolder.Display Any help to position the new calendar window in a particular area "always on top" is ...

Small Windows always on top
Hello, I am trying to develope a embedded Visual C++ application on a Pocket PC platform. What I want is a screen that is only 30 pixels in height and stays on top all of the time. But the problem I have is that my screen is full screen all the time. Does someone know how to make it not full screen. I am using MFC and Dialogs. Greetings, Pascal. To get the dialog to show up not full screen set the flag m_bFullScreen to false. and then user SetWindowPos to make it top most BOOL CMyPocketDlg::OnInitDialog() { m_bFullScreen = FALSE; CDialog::OnInitDialog(); SetWindowPos(&wnd...

Tasks always on top
Using Outlook 2003, is there anyway to have the task list showing as little box down the bottom right of the screen whenever you're viewin your email, rather than having to click between email and tasks all th time it could be viewable all the time. ? thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com No. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thr...

Outlook is "always on top"
My Outlook 03 is all of the sudden "always on top". Meaning that I have to minimize Outlook to see any of my other programs on my desk top, as it does not go behind them as it usually would. I am sure I have bumped a setting somewhere to make it do this. Does anyone know where that setting is so I can change it back? On 3/22/2010 8:08 PM, Raindance wrote: > My Outlook 03 is all of the sudden "always on top". Meaning that I have to > minimize Outlook to see any of my other programs on my desk top, as it does > not go behind them as it usually would. I a...

Access 2007 Properties sheet always on top
Designing a form, and the properties window is always on top - and unless I'm actually setting properties on a control, always in the way. I don't want it pinned in the Access window either - I simply want to it go behind other access windows when not in focus, such as when I'm adding a new control or setting background color for the form. Any help here? It's driving me batty! Also if I am designing a form and have *that* property sheet window open, when I toggle to a table or query, I do NOT need the damn property sheet for THAT item open. What gives??? TIA, SusanV (w...

Modeless dialog always on top/forefront of the screen
Is there a reason why a modeless dialog is on the top/forefront of the screen? Is there a way to prevent this? Also is there a way to minimize the modeless child dialog when the parent is minimized? code examples would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. If you are talking about the child dialog always being in front of the parent dialog, that is how things are. If you want the child to be placed behind the parent, then the two dialogs have to be sibilings (meaning they must both have the same parent). void CParentDialog::BringUpChildDlg() { m_ChildDialog.Create(CChildDlg::IDD,GetParent())...

How to make a popup window always on top
Hi, My MFC application has a main frame window and a number of popup windows. I want one of these popup windows to remain on top of the rest, as if it has the "always on top" property but only within my application. If I use SetWindowPos to give it the "topmost" property, it appears above all windows from _any_ application, not just mine, even when other applications are in the foreground -- this isn't what I want. Worse, any dialogs or message boxes that my application brings up get placed behind it, so that you can't see them. It seems I should be able to do so...

how to set a window "always on top" ?
I want my window to remain on top like a system modal dialog. I use : CreateWindow to create the window. Which style should i use to get the desired effect? Thanks thanks... "dva" <dva@nakorinthias.gr> wrote in message news:OANrPMupEHA.800@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Try > SetWindowPos ( &CWnd::wndTopMost, 0, 0, 0, 0, SWP_SHOWWINDOW | SWP_NOMOVE | > SWP_NOSIZE ); > > "Bredal Jensen" <Bredal.Jensen@mimosa.com> wrote in message > news:%234rRMHupEHA.2724@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > > > > I want my window to remain on top lik...

Always on top
Hello, I have an multi document application. I want to have one of my views always on top. How can I do this? Thanks Marco did you try setwindowpos?? -- Thanks Raghu mailto:raghup@knowledgeinfotech.com "Marco Jonker" <mjonker1@acta.nl> wrote in message news:ezCFi#PtDHA.2448@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I have an multi document application. I want to have one of my views always > on top. How can I do this? > > Thanks Marco > > ...

"always on top" working too well
I'm developing a dialogue-based application. I've set it as "always on top" by using SetWindowPos(&wndTopMost, 0, 0, 0, 0, SWP_NOMOVE | SWP_NOSIZE) The problem is when I display a error box (with MessageBox), the box ends up underneath my dialogue. How can I display errors above an "always on top" window? WHen you display your message box, make sure that the top-most dialog is the parent of the message box. "News" wrote: > I'm developing a dialogue-based application. I've set it as "always on > top" by using >...

Always On Top
Can someone please advise how I can have Excel on top of any other programs I have open at all times? ...

Shape always on top?
Is there a way (perhaps in the shapesheet) to make a symbol be "always on top" of any other symbols in the drawing? On 30 Mar 2007 08:32:29 -0700, justward@gmail.com wrote: >Is there a way (perhaps in the shapesheet) to make a symbol be "always >on top" of any other symbols in the drawing? not in the shapesheet, but manually, from the menu Shape | Bring to Front or in code shape.BringToFront -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electronics for Visio http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/ Paul, Thanks for the response, but let me clarify... I need th...

Always on top dialog
Hi everyone, how can I make my dialog-based program always on top? Is there any setting Thanks in advance SetWindowPos(&hwndTopmost, 0,0,0,0, SWP_NOMOVE | SWP_NOSIZE); joe On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:07:01 -0700, Robson <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi everyone, how can I make my dialog-based program always on top? Is there any setting? >Thanks in advance Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm Well, I think he wants it always on top, not only when it is activated. Perha...

disabling always on top
I use a lot of Bloomberg Excel spreadsheets, some which take five minutes to populate and calculate. About three months ago -- without any change to my Excel software -- these spreadsheets began going into "always on top" mode. For the ENTIRE time they are populating and calculating, they remain on the top of my screen. This makes it impossible to do ANYTHING else. I used to be able to do other things while the spreadsheets populated and calculated, but now I just sit there frustrated, waiting for the damn thing to finish its work. This Excel glitch has completely killed ...

CWmd Created but is always on top
Hello all: I've created a CWnd but it is always on top of the window that created it. I've not yet figured out how to make it act independently of the other window. Thank you, Dan "Uranium-235" <Uranium235@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8AEF503-054D-4433-82D8-3077DFCC512F@microsoft.com... > Hello all: > > I've created a CWnd but it is always on top of the window that created > it. I've not yet figured out how to make it act independently of the other > window. Are you creating it as a child? IIRC, CWnd::Create only...

set excel always on top
Can I set excel to always be on top? I am using excel with a half screen and other programs and want excel to be on top as I switch between the other programs. TIA Todd L. that is a windows question. this is excel workgroup. >-----Original Message----- >Can I set excel to always be on top? I am using excel with a half screen and >other programs and want excel to be on top as I switch between the other >programs. > >TIA > >Todd L. >. > Take a look at this post: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3D3DD50A.CF0CACC5%40msn.com Todd wrote: > &g...

Making OL Notes Always On Top
Hi All, Is it possible to write a Note in OL and have it always On Top so that no matter what application is happening it is always on the screen. All I can seem to do is open the Note on top of one application, but if I go to another screen I have to click the Note from the Task Bar to place it on the screen again ie I can't get it to STAY on top - any ideas? Regards Ron H. ...

Display Open Notes always on top
How do I display open notes always on top of any open programs/documents? Thanks. Martin ...

Is Outlook 2010 always on top of other applications?
I am finding an annoyance in using Outlook 2010 beta in that it is always on top of other applications. If I, for example, open a specific message in Outlook it will pop up behind Outlook, causing me to to minimize Outlook and find the message. Is this a "feature" which I can turn off or a bug? It’s a bug and is limited to just you. :) Are you using any add-ins? Because LinkedIn is known to cause this and as do other add-ins when used over VPN (again, older versions of outlook), I'd look at addins. Try starting outlook in safe mode to see if it works ok. -...