New address book

In Outlook 2002, I am unable add a new address book.

I am also unable to send/receive emails or access a calendar.
0
AKnox1 (1)

Do you get any error message when this happens?  If you do, post them ,
please.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   Channel 4

"AKnox" <AKnox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Outlook 2002, I am unable add a new address book.
>
> I am also unable to send/receive emails or access a calendar.

0
hhh6225 (363)

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Default properties for new folders

How do I separate data in address field?
I have over 1,000 address records in a workbook and the street address column contains the house number and the street name. I want to create a separate column for the house number so that I can sort the data by street name. Are there any shortcuts to doing this without cutting and pasting all the numbers into a new column? Select the entire column and use "Text to Column" command under Data menu. To learn more about how to use this command, see the link below: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/resources/officetips/may05/tips0503.mspx Let us know! "Baylynx&...

New Email Messages

New Location/New setup

How do I activate the new mail button

Style available all sheets new or old

clear address memory
How do I delete old e-mail addresses from memory that are no longer the current ones in my Outlook 2002 address book but still appear as a"prompt" when I enter the 1st few letters of the e-mail address. ...

Adding new pages

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

OWA Address List won't open
We have one user here (maybe more) who cannot open the GAL when using OWA. Clicking 'New' to create and email, then selecting the 'To' button gives the follow error: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Request Url: https://mail.mydomain.com:443/owa/forms/premium/DirectoryView.aspx?ae=AddressList&t=Recipients&a=Pick User host address: xx.xx.194.13 User: A.User EX Address: /o=My Domain/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Recipients/cn=user SMTP Address: user@mydomain.com OWA version: 8.0.685.24 Mail...

New User has admin rights

Creating new row in other table
Dear All, Please teach me, how to make a new row/list in other table by entering number in other table. Sample, In the table A and in the field "Details", I put the number 2 and it automatically creates two rows in table B. Can this be done in MS Access? Thank you for your help. Regards, Maulwy Why? What business need are you attempting to solve with this approach? It's generally considered not very good database design to be creating 'empty' rows in a second table. Why do you want empty rows? And if the number you enter in TableA is a 'limit&...

Distribution list with internal and external email addresses
Help! I am not sure if this can be done - we have an internal distribution list that we would like to add external email addresses to - We are running Exchange 5.5 on WINNT 4.0 sp6 - we would like the DL to be in the Global Address Book on the server - not a personal distribution list on a local users machine. The external address are not on our network or part of our domain. Is this possible? Please advise. Thank you. -John Citigate Cunningham Helpdesk Add the external users as custom recipients and add those to the DL. "Citigate Cunningham Helpdesk" <citigate_cu...

AP
What would be the best tool to add a new field in the AP invoice screen to deploy to a client? Extender? Modifier? the ideal would be to add a field for "Job No." that is text info so the user can get some info out on certain jobs that they are paying bills for. thanks -- Linda W. Linda, You can use any tool, really, to accomplish this: - Modifier with VBA. You can add the fields to the window with Modifier, then use VBA and ADO or DUOS to store and retrieve the data. - Modifier with Dexterity. You can add the fields with Modifier, then trigger off the form with Dex...

new to old
hi, A web designing company has just done us a website, and part of it includes the database of our stock. They have written/created it on access xp, but we have only got and old version of access. Can we open/use/update files written in access xp on an older version of access? thanks very much jethro Hi Jethro, It depends. By default Access 2002 (XP) uses the Access 2000 file format, so if you have Access 2000 you may be able to use the database as is. However, if the database is in the form of an mde file created by Access 2002 it will be in Access 2002 format. Otherwise (i.e. if t...

All address lists Deny
Hello everyone; By mistake the all address lists was set to deny and now we are unable to view it on the exchange server. when I try to use ADSI to assign the rights again or delete it it tells me it can't find directory attributes or values. Is there anything I can do to bring this back Please help Thanks HM ...

Button "New Account" in Sub-Accountsview opens Parent account
When I open an account, and then go to the subaccounts of that account, I click on the Button "New Account" to create a new subaccount for this account. Instead of opening a new account form, the application opens the original Account form. Anybody an idea how this is possible? Regards, Sanne groenhof -- MSCRM, hosted as ASP, and configured for your business. Sanne, Have you installed any specific toolbars in your Internet Explorer? Like google toolbar/msn toolbar? -- Rob Bakkers, Avanade Netherlands "Sanne" wrote: > When I open an account, and then go to...

New Accounts on Exchange 2003
This week I entered two new people and the reciepent policy is not providing the necessary email addresses. Of course without those, the GAL does not get updated and no one can email them. I have Exchange 2003 running on Server 2003 with a w2k AD. Any suggestions for jump starting the default reciepent policy? Omer, Thanks for the response. The Recipient Update Service was scheduled for once an hour. I changed it to every 15 minutes. I also tried the "Update Now" feature. For both of these, there were no events generated. I remember setting up trace logs earlier this y...