net folders #9

I'm having a problem with net folders on outlook 2000.
I get duplicate entries when scheduling an appointment. It is intermittent
and so far I can't figure out why.

I'm running office 2000 on win98se

0
esepc (1)

I get that as well so I'd appreciate it if you would
forward me any responses you get on how to fix it.  Thanks!

0
jperryman (2)
2/4/2004 8:12:03 PM
adjust your tracking options under tools-options-email
options-tracking options. Try unchecking the first two to
see if the problem is resolved.

0
anonymous (74722)

Outlook Saving To Wrong Folder
Have options set to mail a message immediately and save a copy in "Sent Items" folder. It did that until about 2 weeks ago. Everything is still set in Tools -> Options as it was before. But now instead of sending the email to whomever I want it to go and saving the copy in the Sent Items folder, Outlook is sending the email to whatever folder I'm in when I click the "Reply" button. Haven't changed or added anything to system for about a month. What could have gone wrong. Tryn2lrn <answers@newsgroup.net> wrote: > Have options set to mail a messag...

Anybody integrate ASP.NET Membership with Facebook Connect etc.
Is it becoming obvious to other developers to attract and retain the persons using our websites we have to now implement an integration strategy with the social networking sites: FaceBook, LinkedIn and Twitter to name what I think are --currently-- the "big three?" "Hillbilly" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in news:eYjLYxFdKHA.5472@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl: > Is it becoming obvious to other developers to attract and retain the > persons using our websites we have to now implement an integration > strategy with the social networking sites: FaceBook, ...

Problem with the Offline folders in Outlook 2002
If you create a new email and under View>Options> Check off Do Not Deliver before 02/30/04 4:00pm(or any future Date & Time) and then when you hit send it sits in your Outbox which in this case is the Offline Outbox. It will send on that date if you synchronizes after that date, but what I used to do with Outlook 2000 is the samething but the server would actually take the email out of the Outbox and send it on that date and time without me synchronizing. Example: would be going away for a week where you do not have access to email so you would send it before you leave bu...

Unable to administer Public Folders
I have a problem with administrating public folders. My boss ordered a general cleanup of the public folder tree. Initially I was unable to access them because the server kept informing me that the "SSL Name Server Certificate was Incorrect" - managed to fix that, by issuing a new SSL certificate. Now, when I attempt to access the public folders to both delete some and to fix permissions on others, the system keeps prompting me for my login. I supply the Administrator account's credentials and after about 3 tries, it denies me access. I've tried adding myself to ...

Shared folder called address
I have found a shared folder on my root directory called Address. inside it has some sub folders, in the subfolders there are some dll's, the dll's properties say they are from Microsoft and or exchange. I assume that this is some sort of address book publishing but not sure. Is this normal or I this some sort of back door for spam? any ideas? On Sat, 3 Jun 2006 11:48:28 +0800, "Slim" <me@here.com> wrote: >I have found a shared folder on my root directory called Address. inside it >has some sub folders, in the subfolders there are some dll's, the dl...

OLK1A Folder
Does anyone have any information on what the OLK1A folder is? When I do a save as in Outlook it automatically opens up this folder but I can't seem to see it in Windows Explorer. Look for hidden/system folders - this is the default folder Outlook uses for saving files and attachments. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, CarlosT asked: | Does anyon...

Outlook 2007 Standard Mail Folders
I am using Outlook 2007 to email using an IMAP account. Everything works fine at this point, but I seem to be unable to define standard folders: For example, I can assign what folder is used to store sent mail, however, I am unable to do the same with a junk mail folder (I have on on the IMAP server for that called "SPAM" rather than "Junk Email" and I am unable to rename it), deleted items folder, or saved drafts folder. It always wants to default to the Personal Folder that some standard with Outlook. Along the same lines, I am unable to designated my IMAP account as th...

New Contacts Field/Folder/Section
Hi, I have Outlook 2003. I would like to ask if it's possible to only view selected contacts when creating a new email? I would like to only see the contacts I have already set up in Outlook Express. I have a bunch of contacts in the contacts section of Outlook but I would like to only see about 20 or so contacts (that I choose) when creating a new email. Maybe this sounds ridiculous but I figured I'd give it a shot. Thanks for any help Jay Create a view of your Contacts folder that shows only those 20 contacts, then when it's time to write the e-mail, switch to that vi...

Date Format #9
Hi I copy a SQL Query output and place it into Excel. The time column shows dates as 4/7/2006 4:02:10 AM, 2/28/2006 10:37:39 AM, 3/1/2006 1:56:40 PM. IS there a way to get rid of the hr, min and secs ? I used the format cells function on eg 4/7/2006 4:02:10 AM, 2/28/2006 10:37:39 AM, 3/1/2006 1:56:40 PM. and the columns show 4/7/2006, 2/28/2006, 3/1/2006. However, when you select the each cell, it still actually retains the values as 4/7/2006 4:02:10 AM, 2/28/2006 10:37:39 AM, 3/1/2006 1:56:40 PM I need the dates only because I am plotting a graph. With the hr, min and sec fun...

do I need to backup public folder
I'm using veritas agent and have selected both Exchange information store folder and exchange directory folder.. Do I need to select the public folder as well. I'm assuming if the above (2) folders are selected , I don't have to select the public folder..correct? -Darren exchange 5.5? if you're backing up the Information store, you're backing up the public folders (if you're doing online backups)... "Darren D" <Darren@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:OWYrjifXEHA.2500@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I'm using veritas agent and have selected bot...

Fastest way to load an xml file into an array in .net

sent messages are not saved in the sent items folder
Hi! With no special reson, and with everything configured the way it should be my outlook 2002 just stopped saving the sent messages in my sent items folder any idea? Thanks in advance, Nir. There is a setting for that. You might want to check it just to be sure. Under Tools, Options, Preferences, Email Options, there is a box that says "Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder". Is that checked? >-----Original Message----- >Hi! >With no special reson, and with everything configured the way it should be >my outlook 2002 just stopped saving the sent messages...

Unable to create personal folder file
I started Outlook 2007 for the first time(I've been using Outlook Express). The start up stopped saying it could not open my default e-mail folders and told me to go to control panel mail. I did this but when I try to create an Office Outlook personal folder file, it said the service was not installed. I did an Office 2007 repair and rebooted. But still no luck. Start with a new mail profile and see if it works now; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ ...

Have Lost "To" column in Sent folder
I am running Outlook 2003 on XP. I have accidentally deleted the "To" column in the Sent folder and cannot find a way to get it back. Could anyone please help me with this? Thanks. -- Derek View-> Arrange By-> Custom...-> button Reset Current View -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Derek Chilvers" <DerekChilvers@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

See Public Folder Item security?
I understand that I cannot change the permissions settings on an item, but can I at least see them? Obviously Exchange keeps track of who created the item so it can determine who can/cannot mess with it. My scenario, user cannot delete a recurring Public Folder Calendar appointment and swears he created it. I cannot confirm nor dispute that. Also, suppose Person A creates an appointment and Person B modifies it later, does Person B become the new owner locking out Person A? I don't think this is the case because it would just be stupid and I'd be fixing this problem a lot mor...

Meaning of Symbol (Icon) in Sent Folder #2
This may be a very simple-minded question, but I can’t seem to find reference to it anywhere. 1. There is a symbol in the Sent folder, in the “Sort by: Icon” column that looks like an opened envelope with a blue “I” in a circle. What does this icon mean? It seems to appear for some, but not all, mail I’ve sent to people within my organization (on the Outlook system and in the mailbox. In fact, sometimes it will appear for the same person at some times, but not at others. It never appears for people outside of our network. I also noticed that when it appears, the message includes a...

Formatting #9
I have a column of data, which is formatted in currency. I would like to be able to change $45,000,000.00 to say 45.0 without re-typing the information. Is there a way to do this? Thanks in advance Penny Hi Penny You can apply a custom number format of #.0, Each comma will knock off three zeros Good Luck Mark Graesse mark_graesser@yahoo.co Boston M ----- Penny wrote: ---- I have a column of data, which is formatted in currency. I would like to be able to change $45,000,000.00 to say 45.0 without re-typing the information. Is there a way to do this ...

Move to Folder stunner�
Hi, I'm using Outlook in Office Professional 2003. I have a calendar entry that on second thought should have been created as a task. This calendar entry has an embedded Word document in it. So I open the Calendar entry and do File / Move to Folder�, and select the Tasks folder. Outlook magically creates a task out of the calendar entry� except for one minor problem: The embedded Word document is GONE! Is this a bug or a feature? Am I missing something? Or does Outlook arbitrarily leave things out when it converts between calendar and task? Thanks Your observation is correct: Attac...

Can I Move Replies to a Public Folder?
Using Windows 2000 with Outlook 2000 and I have my own account "Account" as well as access rights to a public account "Public Account". When I send a reply from the "Public Account" Inbox on the From line it places the sent item in my "Account" Sent Items folder instead of "Public Account" Sent Items. What I would like to have is a rule established to move any message sent from "Public Account" to be moved to "Public Account" Sent Items folder. I'd like to do it without changing profiles. I am willing to work on rule...

closed archive folder by mistake
closed archive folder by mistake, can it be recovered? thanks. ...

CRM 4.0 Workflow / .Net Assembly errors
I have an environment that has been running for over a year and was upgraded around the beginning of this year to 4.0 from 3.0. All of a sudden when we modify the workflow.config to either remove or to add new methods and modify the workflows via the workflow editor, as soon as we unpublish a workflow and try to go in and change something, it keeps throwing errors of object not set to an instance of the object. Basically CRM cannot find the record. But when I go directly to the database and search for the GUID I can find it in the Workflowbase table without problems. We have been resorting ...

xpath again
Hi again, I'm using the following xpath (works in visualizer) with a SelectSingleNode("xpath") statement. //Station[@name="Station1"]/(WI[Boards/Board[@sn="583230"][@finish]])[la st()]]/@order Problem is I get an error "expression passed to this method should result in a NodeSet". Of course, that (sort of) makes sense to me now (I suppose just an attribute couldn't be a nodeset, but how would I go about: I need to determine if and what <WI> element is the parent of the last <Board> is according to the above xpath. I then need to ...

How to Move WLM Storage Folders to NAS (under Vista and WLM 14)
Question : How can I move my WLM storage folders to a NAS device? I have tried the Moving the store to the NAS from within WLM, and whilst this has physically moved the files (and updated the Reg entry to point to the new location), when I restart WLM, it presents the error - "Windows Live Mail could not be started. Closing Windows Live Mail. Your calendar contains corrupt data that is forcing Windows Live Mail to close. (0x80070057)" Since I am not using the calendar anyway, I've no worries about data loss, so killing it and rebuilding the ics in some way wou...

Upgrade to Great Plains Dynamics 9.0 error, Column PRODID not foun
Hello, I am attempting a test upgrade from Great Plains 7.5 to Dynamics 9.0 and I get an error during the system tables upgrade portion, right at the 'Load Additional Required Data' step. The error message is: The following SQL statement produced an error: delete from DU000010 where PRODID=258 followed by: ERROR [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'PRODID'. I checked the DU000010 table and the column does NOT exist. I also tried upgrading from 7.5 to 8.0, which worked, but when I then try to upgrade that 8.0 to 9.0, I still get the sa...

Post Excel file to public folder
Does anyone know if it is possible to post an excel file to a public folder? Maria I would assume so, but more detail on what you wish to do would help please. From where to where? Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:53:41 -0600, "Maria K Brickl" <mbrickl@uwc.edu> wrote: >Does anyone know if it is possible to post an excel file to a public folder? > From Excel to Outlook Public folders. "Gord Dibben" <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote in message news:prukp095o2jf0mps8j2eh6i3qrlcivonb0@4ax.com... > Maria > > I would assume so, but m...