Net Folders #14

Does anyone have any experience with Net Folders &
utilizing them to share folders where we only have
internet mail accounts (i.e. we do not have an internal
mail server such as MS Exchange)?  I've been having
problems with entries in Outlook's Calendar being
multiplied--that's to say it shows up several times as if
the program is replicating the entry.  Microsoft has very
little on troubleshooting web folders & I was wondering
if anyone has experience with these.
0
mbrandt (1)

net passport
I changd my net passport and now when I enter it in money it tells me it is incorrect. ...

C#.net click event associated with database error
I would like to know what to do to solve the problem listed below: When I am debugging a C#.Net 2008 windows application and click on the 'next' button, I am getting the following error: 'An unexpected error has occurred. The 'Microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0'provider is not registered on the local machine'. I think that I may need to change some setting I have in the visual studio.net 2008 professional edition to solve this problem prior to clicking on the 'next' button. I am working on an workstation that is 64 bits, XP operating syste...

Public Folder Trouble
Hi, I am having trouble with public folders. I have a user which i created on a second level folder he is able to browse to it but enable to create folders. He does have OWNER rights on the folder he is trying to create a folder. We have 2 Exchange Servers 2000 a front end and a back end. We have a Windows 2003 DC which means that 2003 Active Directory is present. Look of the Public Folder All Public Folder |_Laptops |_ Dell He is trying to create a folder within the Dell folder. Thanks, G. Root What error is he receiving when posting to this folder? I am ...

net
Dear All , Can you please help in this i'm creating excel sheet for finance purpose and i need the number appear with color for example if the net = +ve (i need it to appear with green color ) and if it is = - neg (i need to appear with red color ) any one can help me with the color thansk for your cooperations -- bn_dubai ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bn_dubai's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=492656 You can use Con...

MFC and .NET
We have a MFC application we are moving to VC 7.0 because we want to use the latest C++ compiler that comes with it. For moving to VC 7.0 we need to install the .NET framework though. My questions are, 1. Has anybody moved thier MFC application to .NET framework? Did you run into any issues? 2. What is the plan for MFC? Is there any end of life for this from Microsoft? Thanks, David I use all of my VC6 MFC apps and DLLs just fine with XP and VS.Net 2003. No need to port your code to .Net at all. WTH "David Mohandas" <david_mohandas@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ac...

VB.net
Hi, I am trying to update a field in a record of a Access Database (whose structure I can not modify). I got this error (translated from italian): "Data types do not match in the expression" = "Tipi di dati non corrispondenti nell'espressione criterio." The code is the following: (myField is a binary field as on Access 2007) 'determine new value Dim newValue() As Byte = ... (valid data) 'write new attributes Dim conn As OleDbConnection = myObj.getConnection Dim cmd As OleDbComman...

Add content of .pst file of news to public folders of Exchange 2003

Authentication between asp.net 2.0 and asp.net 1.1
I am running CRM 3.0 which is running in its own app pool for asp.net 1.1. I've added a virtual directory under the CRM website which runs under a different app pool for asp.net 2.0. This is where I put my custom web pages. Both app pools are running under the NETWORK SERVICE account. Both the CRM website and the virtual directory has windows authentication. My question is why I am prompted to enter my credential when I access the custom page through CRM the first time I access the page? Have I not already been authenticated? Hmm not sure whether this can help. Are you sure you put...

Difficulty in setting hotmail acct. as main (personal) folder
Just recently I purchased a new Pocket PC handheld which came wit inbox(ppc) and outlook 2002(pc). I installed them both and they wor great. I can sync my emails to the unit and read them anywhere. However, I noticed that it will only import items from my persona folder (which seems is a non-html email acct). Question: Is it possible to configure outlook 2002 to make hotmail th personal folder? If not, would it be possible to create a macro tha can transfer all emails from the hotmail acct to the personal folder? It would be a time saver. Thanks, Hovi ----------------------------------...

Deleted emails not showing up in Deleted Items folder
Yesteday this started. I delete an email from my in box and it does not appear in the Deleted Items folder. I checked Preferences but don't see any settings that may affect this. Any ideas? Thanks all, Richard Garneau Have you got the folder set to show "Unread Only"? -- Barry Wainwright Microsoft MVP (see http://mvp.support.microsoft.com for details) Check out the Entourage User's WebLog for hints, tips and troubleshooting <http://homepage.mac.com/barryw/weblog/weblog.html> > From: Richard Garneau <richard@grghome.com> > Organization: http://gro...

Two Personal Folders Created
I have 2 separate personal folders created and would like to delete one Chris Wilson <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have 2 separate personal folders created and would > like to delete one That's nice. Is there a question here somewhere? -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for me. ...

SQL connection management in ASP.Net
hi, I have to create a small website in ASP.Net 2.0. I have question about working with SQL connections. What are the best practises? How and where to create and store a connection? I see a few possibilities: - create, open/close a connection on each web page - create a connection on login page and store it on Session - how to create a connection? ie. SqlConnection = new SqlConnection or System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactory factory = System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactories.GetFactory("System.Data.SqlClient"); System.Data.Common.DbConnection conn = factory.Crea...

2 identical Personal Folders in Folder List and Mail views in Navaigation Pane
Hi, Appreciate your help with this. I am using Outlook 2003/WinXP. There are 2 identical Personal Folders in Folder List and Mail views in Navaigation Pane. Both have identical list of sub folders of Drafts, Inbox, Sent, etc. If I click on one Inbox, the contents are the same as in the other, etc. If I close a sub folder, the same sub folder in the other also goes. If I RC on either one of the Personal Folders, the selection "close personal folder" is grayed. How can I get rid of the second one? The only difference between them is the icon to their left. The top most Personal Fol...

xml DTD visual stdio .net 2k3 autocomplete
Hello, I'm using visual studio .net 2k3 to work with Xml intensive integration App. When I using XML /XSD based documents I get autocomplete feature but not when I use Xml /Dtd based. Somebody know How work around Thansk Alejandro P. ? <alejandropacheco@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:esj0OEWYEHA.2972@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I'm using visual studio .net 2k3 to work with Xml intensive integration > App. When I using XML /XSD based documents I get autocomplete feature but > not when I use Xml /Dtd based. Somebody know How work around > >...

FREE .NET EBOOKS , DOTNET TUTORIALS, CODE SNIPPETS
Visit this site u will find good .Net ebooks, .Net source code, .net tutorials and lots more for vb.net, c#.net, asp.net and other dotnet stuff. URL: www.DotNetGuide.net I don't like the site because 1) There are 3 sets of adverts on each page 2) The page is fixed with, which is very annoying. I am reading on a wide-screen laptop but find I am limited to approximately 60 characters per line, I can't read articles like that! Pete ...

ASP.Net
Hi, I have a few questions about ASP.Net, as I've been using it for a while but my knowledge of the "big picture" is patchy in some areas. Any help would be appreciated... - Where is the line between "native" language features (e.g. in JScript), and those features which are part of .Net (or whatever), common to all .Net languages? Or put another way, how are the .Net facilities "mapped" onto a particular language? (I'm sorry of this question is somewhat vague...) - In a closely-related matter, do any languages have issues accessing the full A...

Moving Sent Items to a different folder
Hi, I was trying to create a rule so that whenever I send mails to a particular person, the sent mail is moved from "Sent Items" folder to a different folder. eg: - Whenever I send mails to abc@xyz.com, move the sent mail from "Sent Item" folder to "MyFolder". I tried to create a rule for this, but I couldnt find any obvious methods to do this. Could someone help me please? Thanks, Dipu Try this: - turn off the option to move all sent items to the Sent Items folder - create your rules to copy items when they're sent - create a final catch-all rule (a rul...

Showing raw xml from memory in an asp.net page
Hi. I'd like to create an xml document on the fly and then display it in an asp.net page. I can use an iframe and point to a URL (which displays perfectly), but I'd not like to save the xml to a file (it will be built as I go along). I can use the <asp:xml> control, but I don't want to have to write the XSLT, I love the one I get for free within IFrame. Any suggestions? Thanks. Figured out the answer to my own question. I thought I'd post it in case anyone is interested... 1) Create a page with an IFrame on it. Set the src to a second page 2) On the second aspx pa...

Microsoft .Net Framework error message?
When system is booted I get a error box that pops up on the desktop screen which says. REQUIRED SYSTEM SOFTWARE NOT INSTALLED. Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 is required to continue. This software is available for free download at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/ I have all updates installed. Windows directory includes the following. C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework64\V2.0.50727\V3.0\V3.5 C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework\V2.0.50727\V3.0\V3.5 I have no clue what is going on with the error message and am very computer Literate having a Computer repair servic...

Visibility of Local Folders
Hi, I have *dbx folders on my c: drive that do not appear in my "Local Folders" list in Outlook. Does anyone know why this is happening? I copied these dbx files from another computer to the location where all the other dbx files are. Thanks. Hans. ...

Local folders
G'day, When I go to my Outlook Express, Local Folders The Folder named All forums always comes up opened. It has only just started doing this. When I close it to unopened, ie. + sign it will come up opened, - sign, next time I use Outlook Express. Is there a way to change this? -- chequer When the game is over, the King and the pawn share the same box. This group is for posts concerning MS Office. Outlook Express is not part of Office Please repost giving full details of your Operating system and version of OE. OE newsgroups. news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.pu...

Move Personal Folder to another partition
Is it possible to move the Personal Folder from the C: partition to another partition. I'm running short of space on C: and this is one solution to the problem. I basically want Outlook to have all it's folders on another partition, is it possible? "Edwin Wade" <wadeer@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:P7VCk.1684$D32.789@flpi146.ffdc.sbc.com... > Is it possible to move the Personal Folder from the C: partition to > another partition. I'm running short of space on C: and this is one > solution to the problem. I basically want Outlook to have all...

Word saves document as .docx AND folder with weird stuff in it

folder dialog box
hi; i am learning mfc and i want to make gui application that user selects a directory and app writes all the file names in this directory to a file recursively. i am not sure where to start can anybody help me where should i start? thanks;) Have a look at BrowseForFolder()" API and 'CFileFind' class members. Have a look at http://www.codeproject.com/cpp/BrowseForFolder.asp for help with some sample code. -Seetharam Seetharam wrote: > Have a look at BrowseForFolder()" API and 'CFileFind' class members. That's SHBrowseForFolder(). -- David Wilkinson ...

SBS 2003 SP1, CRM 3.0 and .Net updates
I updated the SBS server to .net 2.0, applied the security patches to .Net 2.0, updated to .Net 3.0. Now the Outlook 2003 cannot connect to CRM. Any ideas? ...