need to send mass email to 1000 addresses cureently in Excel. What's the best way to do that? Can outlook handle 1000 address in one email?

Non delivery receipts for email I didn't send?
Hi, I have rec'd a NDR for an email that I didn't send. The details are below. The message is sent by "Ronald" but gives my email address. I have changed the email details to avoid spam problems. I have sent this onto our mail support but they say as the header is suppressed their is little they can do. Does anyone have any idea has this has happened? It has coincided with me being unable to send emails to anyone beyond our internal system - I kept receiving mail refused messages. The mail admin people have said they have resolved this by changing my email address? TIA for a...

Outbox not sending
It seems like when I create a new email and press send it goes to my outbox and sits there for quite a long time. It use to send right away. If I go to sync it doesn't get rid of it. I have been shutting Live down and then opening it back up so it gets sent right away. In Tools (ALT+T), Options, Send have you checked Send Immediately? -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Holli" <Holli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:66DB17B2-00FD-42BC-9FBC-BAB695735AD3@microsoft.com... > It seems like when I create a new email and pres...

Hand held and outlook calendar
I have a user who synched up his hand-held with his outlook calendar. Now he has duplicates throughout his calendar. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to delete his mailbox and restore. we are using exchange server 2003 and Outlook 2003 Try the script posted here. http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring/browse_thread/thread/5e73659dbf9037f/2613d024a76ccdcd?lnk=st&q=outlook+duplicate+script+calendar&rnum=11&hl=en#2613d024a76ccdcd James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com On Mar 12, 12:28 pm, Tyson <...

How do I plot Excel data on a floorplan?
I'm trying to find a way to plot data from an Excel worksheet on a floorplan diagram. The data reflects room assignments for a hospital, so some data stays the same for days while other data changes on a twice a day basis. I want to enable someone to be able to enter the data on the worksheet and have excel output the names, etc in the proper room assignments on the floorplan automatically. The users could then print this floorplan to locate the assignments more easily. I can either scan a hardcopy of the floorplan, or I have access to Visio so I could also quickly construct a d...

Cannot access menus in Outlook 2002
When I try to use a menu option (tools, view, file, etc) a faded outline of the drop-down box appears and Outlook crashes, offering to send a report to MS. MSOfficeXP has been removed and re-installed with no change, I have done a change/repair with no change, deleted the email profile, same story. Any help is appreciated, thanks! ...

Match value in one column and return value in same row in next col
Hi, I have a a set of values in A1 through A100. I need to look up each value and find a match in another set of values located in C1 through C200. If a match is found then I need the formula located in column B to return the value in the same row but the next column over (D). Example: A B C D 359 375 10012 456 125 10031 125 10031 952 10052 854 444 10017 The formula located in B3 should find that the value of 125 (located in A3) matches the value in C2 and returns 10031 which is the v...

Sends EVERYTHING to Junk Folder
I am running Office 2003 with all updates. I have the Junk Mail filters in Outlook turned off (No Automatic Filtering). I have no blocked senders. I don't have any Rules set. Yet everything still goes to the Junk Mail folder first - except for those things I've marked as 'Safe Senders'. Based upon another suggestion I tried the Outlook Safe Mode and it still sends things to the Junk Mail folder even with Junk mail option turned off. I use Norton Securty Suite as an anti-spam program but that sends things to the Norton Junk Folder (a seperate folder) and I had that off wh...

Excel 1997
I know, I know...... It's time to upgrade my microsoft office software, but right now I can't afford it. So I'm stuck still using my Office '97 edition. Anyway, I was wondering if there was any way to hide the contents of a specific cell so that when I printed the page the contents would not be seen. Does anyone know how I might go about doing that? Thx. You could change the colour of the characters in that cell to white, but don't forget to change it back or you will never see it on screen. -- Ken Russell kenrussellyourhat@optushome.com.au Remove yourhat to reply b...

how to enforce emails sent with white background
using Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. Company wants to enforce white background for all emails sent internally and externally. Is there a GPO or something can do that for all the mail enabled users? Thanks. ...

how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ?
how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ? You can't. Why would you? The Outlook Address Book is only a list of electronic addresses to which you can address messages. Why would you need a phone number there? Phone numbers, like all Contact data, are stored in your Contacts Folder. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Ingaga" <Ingaga @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C2224F0-0E8B-4E20-A2AC-200B044053FD@microsoft.com... > how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ? What in the world is the purpse of the Outlook address book whe...

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

exchange not sending emails to AOL addresses
when our users send emails to an AOL account we get this mssg, but only AOL Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please retry or contact your administrator. <servername #4.4.7> do you know what is going on? thx monica it would appear the AOL is rejecting your email for some reason...what happens when you try to send an email to them via a telnet session? you might get more info that way... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Techie In Need" <moni6422@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23TeCTSGJHHA.2236@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > when our users se...

Accidentally Pressed Send Mail Button
I accidentally clicked on the Send Mail button while working on m spreadsheet. Now I have a Send This Sheet email window open above m spreadsheet. How do I cancel the request to mail my spreadsheet? Thi won't happen again ... I deleted the Send Mail button from the butto bar -- but it is driving me nuts that I can't figure out how to clos the email window and not send the spreadsheet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi there What you need to do is click on the <FILE> menu, and move to the <Send To> item. A sub0-menu will appear, and you will see that th...

Excel need help

Outlook #300
I am getting this message a lot when Outlook crashes. What is going on? The laptop in question has Time Matters 8 and Franklin Covey hooks. Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.8010.0, stamp 43d16d53, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 5.1.2600.2945, stamp 44ab9a84, debug? 0, fault address 0x00012a5b. Also, can someone direct me to where I can find out how to read this message? Please check your application event viewer for an eventID and source. -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Folstaff" wrote: &g...

Outlook express #286
> > when I click on a link on my e-mail via > > Outlook express, it should open the link right? > > it was doing so until yesterday. I've did a virus/spyware scan > > and nothing. this is a weird problem > > I have to copy & paste the link in my web browser. > > other wise it won't open it from outlook express. Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can a...

New Address type picklist value not appearing in picklist on forms
Hi, I've customized my Customer Address form to add a new AddressType value of "Registered Office"; value is 6 and I can see it when I go into the form customization editor. However, when I try to add a new address to, say, a Contact, this new address type value isn't shown. Ditto if I attempt to edit an existing address. What am I doing wrong? Thanks. -- Michael Mayne Did you publish the forms and then issue an IISRESET? Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:21:04 -0800, ...

error 0x80040126 I can recieve emails but cannot send
I am getting the Task Error (0x80040126) when sending e-mails. Error message shows up, also says not connected to server. I can recieve e-mails, but error shows up every time. I've contacted comcast, but they assure that it is a Microsoft issue. BTW I have Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003. Are you sure this error is associated with your Comcast e-mail address and not a Hotmail account? The reason I ask is that I am used to seeing this error with the connector that allows one to add a Hotmail mailbox to Outlook 2003. If it is the later, have you tried uninstalling/...

Email address verification
Does anyone know of an Excel add-in that I could buy/have? Specificall a routine that would verify that an email address has an @ sign an ends with a valid domain suffix e.g. .com or .org.uk. Plus, doesn' contain illegal characters e.g space or comma or forward slash. I would very much appreciate anyones help. Thanks in anticipation. Peter Watkinso -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi one way: Enter the following code in one of your workbook modules Public Function MailaddressOK(Adresse As String) As Boolean Dim oVScriptRegEx As Object Set oVScriptRegEx = CreateObjec...

excel charts converted into pdf
Hello, I'm experiencing the following issue: I have a handful of charts in Excel that I inserted into Word and then converted the entire word document into PDF format using Acrobat Professional. Resulting PDF has black vertical bars in place of vertical text next to X-axis and title of the Y-axis. Converting charts into PDF directly from Excel does not produce this problem. However I must use Word doc. I have XP SP3,MS Office 2003 and Acrobat Professional 7.0. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks I've had this happen to me, too, on occasion. Not real often, fortunately. When I lo...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Send problem with Outlook 2003
Hello, I am having probems with one customer setting up Outlook 2003 to send email. The configuration is an Exchange 2000 server setup for internal email (No internet access) and Outlook 2003 configured to use the exchange server and also a smtp/Pop account from the internet provider. She just got a new computer. On her old one she was using Outlook 2000 and if she sent a message to both internal and external addresses, Outlook 2000 would use the appropriate account to send the mail (Exchange account for internal and ISP account for external mail), but now if she sends email to a...