need MSOE.DLL file

Hubby deleted stuff and Outlook Express won't function
without this file!!!

HELP!!!
0
anonymous (74722)

Print any file to a specific printer (silently)
Hi, I have a requirement where I have to print any given file to a specific printer. My application then consumes the output of this printer. I also need to do this without any user intervention and without any GUI. I have managed to get the printing done using Shell Execute, however, it always shows the associated application even though I have specified ProcessWindowStyle.Hidden as window style. My code snippets are given below: <CODE> Process objProcess = new Process(); objProcess.StartInfo.FileName = fileName; //file to print objProcess.StartInfo.WindowStyle = ...

recently used files
It's back! Opened Excel this morning and have no recently used files listed under FILE. This happens randomly and only affects Excel not Word. No maintenance preformed. No reboot. It was there when computer went into "drive off & monitor off" mode last night and no files listed today, its starting a new list. Excel 2000 on XP machine "suits my needs so don't suggest newer version please" Its aggravating, any thoughts on cause please SG On thought would be if you run programs such as AdAware when it is done, don't check the MRU list "fix" W...

What are .ifs files used for Exchange 2003?
I am running Exchange 2003 SP1 Enterprise with the default install. So drive m should be disabled. Though I notice .ifs files popping up in the directory where the mailbox store is. The research that I found it that Exchange uses these files as temp files and the SA removes them when they are done. But I don't know how acurate the research is that I found. Does anyone know if this is normal operation for Exchange 2003? What does Exchange 2003 use .ifs files for? I have notice that one particualar .ifs file has not been removed for over a day. Thanks... Regan IFS - Installab...

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Hide toolbars when file opens
Hi all, I have created a file for people to use to get quotes. When the file opens, I do not want them to have access to any toolbars. How can I hide these when the file is opened, but only for this file - not any others that the user may subsequently open. All that they may need to do, is print the page out after getting a quote. Many thanks. Rob You can use this in the Thisworkbook module Rob Private Sub Workbook_Activate() Dim bar As CommandBar For Each bar In Application.CommandBars bar.Enabled = False Next End Sub Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate() Dim bar As C...

"Print to file" and UNI driver
Hi, I'm developing a printer driver based on the UNI driver example of the DDK. Currently, it is not working very well when the "Print to file" option on the print dialog is checked. From my understanding, the driver should be receiving the raw printer data through the COemUni2::WritePrinter() function. Right now, this function only gets called right after GetImplementedMethod() queries for WritePrinter. WritePrinter returns S_OK, but it is never called again. Am I missing something about this process or am I completely off base on how to get the "P...

SIZE OF FILE CHANGED
Ive got an excel file that was 1mb in size. I then made a couple of small alterations and now the file size has shot up to 8.5mb. The file is going to be uploaded to a website and may take a while to load. Any ideas why the file size had increased so dramatically. Cheers Duncan Here are 4 things that often reduce the size: 1) Blanks. Edit>Go To...>Special...>Tick Blanks. This will give you a Idea of how much space your Worksheet takes up. Try to reduce th Blanks 2) Fileformat. File>Save As...>Select Save as type: Microsoft Exce Workbook (*.xls). If you use Microsoft Exc...

Excel need help

Unable to open MDE file
Hi, I am using office 2000 and I am unable to open an Access file. I receive the following error message "You cannot convert or enable an MDE file". I was able to open this file till yesterday. I haven't installed any software since yesterday which safely rules out any problems due to a third party software etc. Hoping for a quick resolution to my problem. Thanks , Nik Hopefully you still have access to the .mdb file from which the .mde was created. You don't state which version the .mde was created in. In any case, there's precious little you can do with one...

accessing transaction items in dll
Using a dll written Visual Studio 2005, Visual Basic, this statement works: "MsgBox(Session.Transaction.Entries.Element(n).Item.ItemLookupCode)" Using the same code in C# doesn't work, there is no 'element' property available. "Session.Transaction.Entries." is as far as it goes. And I get a build error if I force it. Why would some methods/properties in QSRules.dll be available in VB but not C#? Using QSRules in VB there is no intellisense. Using QSRules in C# the intellisense works great but not all properties are available. Has anyone else run into th...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Macro help needed........

WLM and emailing pdf file
I am in the cruise sales business and get pdf files as confirmation from all he cruiselines. Got a new computer and using WLM and now when I open a pdf file and select "attach to email" I get the message "Adobe can not access your email" Any suggestions deeply appreciated. Henry In Windows XP: Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Set Program Access and Defaults, Custom, Email and select Windows Live Mail, even if it already seems to be the default. In Vista/Win7: Control Panel, Programs, Default Programs, Set Program Access and Computer defaults, Custo...

existing web pages/files not showing in Insert Hyperlink dialog bo
Using FrontPage 2003. When attempting to Create a Hyperlink to existing web pages and files, they are no longer visible in the Insert Hyperlink Dialog box. The files are there, we see them in the folder list. Is there a setting I'm missing? -- Fonda K Try running a Tools Recalculate Hyperlinks -- _____________________________________________ SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ] "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-; _____________________________________________ "Fonda K" <Fonda@discussion.microsoft...

Need to test a mobo

Help needed

file integrity concerns...
Hi, My dad works with Access trying to get in order something over 2000 records. He prefers to work with a table directly. In any case, he is apprehensive, in that he seems to think that records are disappearing or getting scrambled on him. You don't need to get to specific, yet we are wondering what file integrity processes are being used to insure the such an event, particularly when stopping/saving, and restarting things is caught should it occur? Is there something in the order of a signature or error checking key for each record, or possibly even each field? I'm alm...

Need help on this....thanks

Why is a .WAV file NOT automatically playing when I start the PPT
I inserted a .wav file in my powerpoint show and when I go to "view show," the animations work but the sound file does not play - either automatically OR on mouse click. The other animations and their "effect options" sounds play fine, but NOT the sound icon. I have checked with our school technician and it is not a hardware problem b/c windows media player works fine. Can you help me? I am a middle school special educator and I teach autistic students. I need to run the Powerpoint I created for my disabled student to interact with. Can you help me? Th...

I need Help

need help badly

Cannot fetch a file from the internet
Hi I want to fetch a file from the internet, the url is something like: http://static.flickr.com/44/128880534_8751ed9f1b_s.jpg However static.flickr.com does not accept an http open. The above URL opens up fine in the browser but not http://static.flickr.com. How do i get the image that i want using WinInet library or anyother library/class? Rahul ...