Need help moving Contacts over to Outlook Express 6

Can anyone carefully walk me through moving ALL my Contacts from Outlook to the Address Book in Outlook Express 6
THANK YOU!
0
anonymous (74718)

"Rossey" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone carefully walk me through moving ALL my Contacts from Outlook
to the Address Book in Outlook Express 6?
> THANK YOU!

In OE go to File-Import and follow the instructions.

0
me9 (928)
1/12/2004 12:29:31 PM
Can only do it that way if the Outlook email addresses are stored in a Pab,
you have to go into Outlook and export the contacts to a CSV and then use
Outlook Express to Import.

In Outlook highlight the Contact folder > select File > Import/Export >
Export to a file > Export to a CSV (Comma Separated Values Windows) > follow
the Wizard.
Then in Outlook Express go to File > Import > Other Address Book > Text File
(CSV) follow the wizard.
"Rifleman" <me9@privacy.net> wrote in message
> "Rossey" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can anyone carefully walk me through moving ALL my Contacts from Outlook
> to the Address Book in Outlook Express 6?
> > THANK YOU!
>
> In OE go to File-Import and follow the instructions.

how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ?
how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ? You can't. Why would you? The Outlook Address Book is only a list of electronic addresses to which you can address messages. Why would you need a phone number there? Phone numbers, like all Contact data, are stored in your Contacts Folder. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Ingaga" <Ingaga @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C2224F0-0E8B-4E20-A2AC-200B044053FD@microsoft.com... > how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ? What in the world is the purpse of the Outlook address book whe...

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Cannot access menus in Outlook 2002
When I try to use a menu option (tools, view, file, etc) a faded outline of the drop-down box appears and Outlook crashes, offering to send a report to MS. MSOfficeXP has been removed and re-installed with no change, I have done a change/repair with no change, deleted the email profile, same story. Any help is appreciated, thanks! ...

Hand held and outlook calendar
I have a user who synched up his hand-held with his outlook calendar. Now he has duplicates throughout his calendar. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to delete his mailbox and restore. we are using exchange server 2003 and Outlook 2003 Try the script posted here. http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring/browse_thread/thread/5e73659dbf9037f/2613d024a76ccdcd?lnk=st&q=outlook+duplicate+script+calendar&rnum=11&hl=en#2613d024a76ccdcd James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com On Mar 12, 12:28 pm, Tyson <...

Outlook 2007 Pro nd Quicken
I installed Office 2007 Pro Trial Version and when I did I discovered that Quicken 2010 Deluxe is sending payment and deposit reminders to the Outlook Calendar. Cool! Is there any way to configure how far out the reminders are sent or received from Quicken? Thx Jerry Windows Home Premium 64 bit Office 2007 Pro Trial "Jerry" <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A79AFBEA-7EFE-4977-97A7-0DE108500DF6@microsoft.com... >I installed Office 2007 Pro Trial Version and when I did I discovered that > Quicken 2010 Deluxe is sending payment and...

Linking CRM Contacts and Exchange Contacts
I've been looking for a few hours, and I can't find anything about linking CRM and Exchange Contacts. I want to update Exchange contacts when they are updated in CRM, and vice versa. Can anyone point me in the right direction? A book/online tutorial would be very helpful. This is only done through Sales For Outlook client See "Sales For Outlook Explained", from www.c360.com <joshm@susqtech.com> wrote in message news:1120569198.641354.108830@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I've been looking for a few hours, and I can't find anything about > linking C...

Excel need help

Outlook #300
I am getting this message a lot when Outlook crashes. What is going on? The laptop in question has Time Matters 8 and Franklin Covey hooks. Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.8010.0, stamp 43d16d53, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 5.1.2600.2945, stamp 44ab9a84, debug? 0, fault address 0x00012a5b. Also, can someone direct me to where I can find out how to read this message? Please check your application event viewer for an eventID and source. -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Folstaff" wrote: &g...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Wrong time in Outlook
Hi, I've got a really strange problem. My Mails in Outlook have all the wrong time - 9 hours back. This affects incoming and outgoing mails. It can't be a matter of the e-mail-provider because I've got accounts in gmx, web, yahoo, gmail and all have the same problem. Where can outlook get the wrong time ? The system time is correct of course. Thanks for your help. Ralf is the system time zone correct? whois shows your posting IP is in Germany... and windows defaults to pacific time zone so that would account for the difference. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Te...

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Outlook Junk mail filter and rules problem
Hello- I switched to Outlook from Mozilla Thunderbird. I did this because Thunderbird was unstable (at least for me). It did have a nice spam filter though. I was hoping that Outlook's spam filter would be comparable and the app would be stable. So far it's stable, but I am having a serious problem with the filter. I use Outlook 2004 to track several POP accounts. So when I download a message, I have a rule for each account that puts the message in an appropriate folder under the inbox folder. The problem is when I use the Spam filter, this is what happens. 1. Spam arrives to ...

Help needed

outlook(?) changes email address upon sending
I have had trouble sending email to persons who have "netscape" as their email address. Somewhere in the process of sending the message, the word "netscape" is changed to "netescape" and the message is returned to me. This happens constantely. Any ideas? A bug? ...

Help with formula 12-17-09

Need help on this....thanks

Setting colors in Outlook
I'd like to darken the color that corresponds to the first entry in the contacts listing when searching for a contact. When I hit "b" for the Bs, the grey coloration for the first name is so faint, I can't always see which one is the one selected. Eye sight taxed typer <Eye sight taxed typer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'd like to darken the color that corresponds to the first entry in > the contacts listing when searching for a contact. When I hit "b" > for the Bs, the grey coloration for the first name is so faint, I > can'...

Help with Error
I got this error recently, and just want to make sure I'm reading it right. Logon Failure on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (EXCHANGE)" - Windows 2000 account PARADIGM\user1; mailbox /o=Paradigm/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=user2. Error: -2147221231 Does this mean the user1 tried to access the user2 mailbox and failed? Thanks in advance hello albert, well, this looks familiar to: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260782 and http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;309113 regards, Alex "AlbertP&quo...

I need Help

Outlook Locking Up
So, I seem to be having an issue where Outlook performance is suffering with the CRM loaded up. It continually locks up and I have to Ctr-Alt-Del to close it and then reopen. And when I have an email with an attachment, it can take as long as a minute to get the email to open, appearing to once again lock up, but ultimately to open. Anyone else experiencing this issue? ...

Outlook hangs on pointing to the print button
We have one user that has this problem. When he points to the print button in Outlook, Outlook hangs for up to two minutes. Any idea where to look for the cause of this issue? Thanks, Neal Hello Neal, Could you give us more information about the problem? - Could you confirm than only one user has his behavior? - What's the Outlook version? - Did the user install Add-in, software which generete .pdf? - Does the hang of Outlook occur each time when pointing to the print button? - You can disable all third part software and disable Add-in of Ooutlook as well Let me know if the i...