Need advice re importing email address book from AOL to Outlook

How can I import  the address book and saved emails from an America Online
account to Outlook? I know how to use the import function in Outlook but it
doesn't appear to list the format AOL uses for its address book. I am trying
to migrate a small home office from the owner's personal AOL account (email
and web browsing) to use Outlook and Explorer but there is too much data
(addresses and emails) to manually retype.

0
Teshera (2)

See http://www.slipstick.com/config/convaddr.htm and
http://www.slipstick.com/config/convmsg.htm for ideas.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

"Teshera" wrote:

> How can I import  the address book and saved emails from an America Online
> account to Outlook? I know how to use the import function in Outlook but it
> doesn't appear to list the format AOL uses for its address book. I am trying
> to migrate a small home office from the owner's personal AOL account (email
> and web browsing) to use Outlook and Explorer but there is too much data
> (addresses and emails) to manually retype.

Need macro to move to first blank cell in column
Hi. I am trying to use a macro to move from A1 to the first blank cell in col A. There are no gaps in the data. When the first blank cell is selected, data will be copied and pasted from another worksheet. Then the adjacent cell in col B must be selected and again data will be copied and pasted there from another worksheet. Finally, the adjacent cell in col C must be selected but the formula from the cell above must be extended down one cell. I have recorded a macro which does all this but the problem is that when I repeat the macro the same row is always selected instead of the ...

outlook 2007 runs slow

Outgoing emails
I am having an issue when trying to send emails out.... It has been working fine until about 2 weeks ago. Please help. Message appears as follows..... -- The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.aapt.net.au', Server: 'mail.aapt.net.au', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 23, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Try port 25. If you still get an error post back. There are cases where that doesn't work either and you need to change it, and another option as well . . . . let's just try one thing at ...

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

i need an example of a hourly and weekely pay sheet
i need to create a paysheet that will allow me to pay my employees per hour. "azure" <azure@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8DD3F54C-3077-4D5E-B4C4-011DE0F73901@microsoft.com... > i need to create a paysheet that will allow me to pay my employees per hour. So, what you need then is:- EmployeeName, HoursWorked, HourlyRate, TotalPay where TotalPay = HoursWorked*HourlyRate ...

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

re: updating values
that works, but i'll need to add a lot of hidden feilds (20+/-)... Is there another way (perhaps more efficient -if not as simple?) ("there's more than one way to skin a cat") thanks inadvance, mark --------------------------------------------------------------------- "Daryl S" <DarylS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79CFD708-34B3-419A-A3F1-CF7050ACDE9F@microsoft.com... > Mark - > > Add the field [PresetOption] to the form. You can set the .visible > property > to FALSE so the user won't see it. Then the code...

Re: Test upload JPG
Oh, only real jpg can be upload? "green" <greenabc300@hotmail.com> д����Ϣ����:... > > I can not upload zip files and jpg files now , Just one more test on jpg > file upload. > > > > > "green" <greenabc300@hotmail.com> д����Ϣ����:e4v77F5gKHA.3792@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >> Hello, every one! >> >> Ownerdraw main window , I used SetWindowRgn to cut down the four corners, >> but there will left something drawing here when you drag the corners and >> borders to resized the window on the backgroun...

RE: Use that security update
--dedtgpho Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yzkfzsfqtv"; type="multipart/alternative" --yzkfzsfqtv Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="qeviqcxczwaquy" --qeviqcxczwaquy Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to hel...

Windows Live Email Time Stamp
The windows live time stamp on all outgoing emails is 4hours later than the actual time. PC time is setup with the correct time zone. Only happens when using the online windows live email access. Can anyone assist? Thanks. v "dioncnr" <dioncnr@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:68BCFE8E-74E3-4967-B733-209DCE7C3BED@microsoft.com... > The windows live time stamp on all outgoing emails is 4hours later than > the > actual time. PC time is setup with the correct time zone. Only happens > when > using the online windows live ...

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

outlook 2000 help file

Import Palm files
Can anyone help me by telling me how to import palm files (dat files) into outlook. I want to import contact, calendar, etc Depends what you can export to from Palm Desktop. Personally, I've found this messy. Why not just get sync software that can sync your Palm with Outlook directly? Chapura Pocketmirror or Pumatech Intellisync are two ideas....or your Palm CD may have come with this option. F. Carvalho wrote: > Can anyone help me by telling me how to import palm files > (dat files) into outlook. I want to import contact, > calendar, etc ...

DB Emailing Questions
1) How do i format the message text of an email in Access. I used macro builder - action = sendobject. Can you use code builder? if so, please give me an idea of how the code will be like. 2) Also can i assign the email to have a recipient automatically or do i have to write it down each time? Thank you in advance. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201001/1 On Jan 21, 11:51=A0am, "axm0035 via AccessMonster.com" <u56602@uwe> wrote: > 1) How do i format the message text of an email in Acce...

Outlook 2003

A rule that places a new email in a sub Folder doesnt get displayed
Create a folder; Create a rule that moves new mails to that folder; Happy as larry. When a new mail arrives, outlook shows a blue numeric value next to the folder to indicate unread messages. However, if you add another folder to the folder created above, ie a sub folder and create a rule to move new email, you have to have the tree fully extended to be informed of a new email. Is there a way to see if an new email has been sent to a sub folder without having the tree list expanded? Cheers Phil What version of Outlook and what Service Pack level? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outloo...

How can I instantly delete emails? I get a strikethrough + purge

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question