NDR #2

 how does one change permission on the system 32 directory
from everyone read to everyone change
0
anonymous (74723)

autoreply #2
Goodmorning, We are using Outlook2003 with Exchange server 5.5. Is it possible to make a rule with ''have server reply using a specific message '' with the original message? I want when: a message arrives to send a reply, always, but WITH the original message, otherwise people don't know on which message this reply is send. Thanks. John No. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "John Knijn" <john.knijn@p...

Stopping NDR's
Is there away to stop NDR's for users that no longer exist in Exchange 2000, and also keep the "Bad Mail" folder from filling up? Thanks Brad Create an Emtpy Distribution List with no members. Add the ex-employee email address to the DL list. They will simply disappear. For the Bad Mail, you can write a simple batch file to purge or delete the folder. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Brad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:057a01c3d3e0$48730b60$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there away ...

Sheets #2
Hello, I have a macro that opens workbooks on demand using vba code. I would like to be able to create an error if a particular worksheet is not in the Excel file. I would like the error to display a message if the sheet is not in the file. How can I prepare my if statement to determine if a particular worksheet is in the file or not? Also, I would like to do this using vba code. Thank You, Here is one I use to activate,if open, or open if not. It's from a typed name in a cell using a double click event. Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As...

2 sheets on 1 paper
Ive created several sheets in Excel....now I want to have it printet on a duplex printer...so I want the 2 sheets to be on same paper...one on front and the other on the back.. So far I havent found a solution...can anybody help me, plzzz ??? Hi One way http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "DJE" <junkmail2dje@nettaxi.com> wrote in message news:9B4677C2-A836-420C-9414-833B0DBACA13@microsoft.com... > Ive created several sheets in Excel....now I want to have it printet on a duplex printer...so I want...

Export troubles #2
I am currently trying to get the following fields to export from the Task items into an Excel spreadsheet or even a .csv for that matter Subject, % Complete, Created Date, Due Date, Date Completed, Owner, Requested by I can get 4 of the 7 fields to export, but am unable to export the others. I have defined them in my views so they are visible. When I try to define custom mappings, I am unable to see 'Owner, Requested by, Created Date' fields in order to map them. I have tried following the KB#236903 with no success and I am unable to find the field names on the list provided in KB...

NDR ?
I get one of the following messages whenever I try to send messages to certain recipients: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'betsy@xyz.com' on 4/12/04 9:39 AM The recipient name is not recognized The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=PRIMARY;p=ELLIST;l=HERAD-040412133844Z-433 ------------------------------------------------- The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'adam@abc.com' on 3/25/2004 1:53 PM Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=PRIMARY;p=ELLIST;l=HERAD-040325185233...

Removing Space #2
Hello, I have a text string look like "xxx xxxx", 2 spaces between those x's. I would like to remove those spaces between the two strings. The left , right function cannot be used as i have different combination of word between the two words in the cell. Please advice. Thanks much. Hi Kaci, Try: '=============>> Public Sub Tester1() Dim sStr As String sStr = "abc xyz123" '<<==== CHANGE sStr = Replace(sStr, " ", "", 1) End Sub '<<============= Alternatively, if the strings are values held on...

Cannot open original message in NDR
Hello, When I receive a NDR I cannot open the original message in Outlook 2003. When I use Outlook Express I can open and view the original message. What do I have to do to see the original message in Outlook 2003? Kind regards: Emiel Kempen. what's NDR? nntp://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook/<OcPrtbI0EHA.1392@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl> Hello, When I receive a NDR I cannot open the original message in Outlook 2003. When I use Outlook Express I can open and view the original message. What do I have to do to see the original message in Outlook 2003? ...

set up multiple users in outlook #2
I am currently using and ISP that provides me with 7 different email and would like to start using Outlook to receive email opposed to the online website. I have been able to add the different email address into my mail accounts, however I am receiving all the emails into one inbox. Is there a way for a prompt to come up asking which user will be using Outlook and only the email pertaining to that user to be received in that session and that when email is sent out it is sent from that user. I understand that I can do it with Outlook Express under Identities Management however I would...

How do I Full screen an Email??? #2
I looking for a way to look at an email that I receive in a full screen mode. The way I'm trying to see it is like I was in I.E. and pressed the f11 key or if I was in Word or Excel & used the Alt+V+U function for full screen. What I am trying to see just the heart of the email not the header or anything else but the email body ...

CRM 1.2 Internet Explorer crashing
Has anyone experienced IE crashing when changing windows in CRM 1.2 or know a fix for it? All my users here are reporting CRM closing down when trying to go from one screen to another in CRM, but it only happens at random. The error message logged is Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 6.0.2900.2180, faulting module mshtml.dll, version 6.0.2900.2963, fault address 0x0006cfce. TIA Hits Hello Hitesh, This looks like its covered under another thread. do a search for mshtml.dll and you'll find thread that ends with a note that MS is looking at it. I went down the same path myself,...

NDR
Have a remote user who connects to LAN via VPN, using XP professional and Office XP small business. Email worked fine yesterday but now user cannot send mail, gets following error message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: test Sent: 10/16/2003 11:44 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: recipients name on 10/16/2003 11:44 AM None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient. User can receive email without any problems. I cannot find this in the knowledge base so any help would be g...

Unique user reports people are getting NDR's when sending him messages within my organization
Strange behavior. About 5 users report that sending messages to "Smith, John" (a valid user in my organization) returns an NDR. I attempted to send message to "Smith, John" and it works fine. I noticed that users who complain messages are failing are housed in the same Mailbox Store, Storage and Exchange server than John, Smith. I attempted to track message below using Messaging Tracking center but no results were returned. Please advise how can I troubleshoot this ? What this error could be ? From: System Administrator Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 7:28 AM T...

Sumif??? #2
Okay I have a formula now that I am using to calc. the Year-to-date point will be deleted. "=SUM(EDATE(B8,12)+10" I want it to only calc. if there is a point value >0 in D. So I would use Sumif but Im not quite sure how to nest that together -- KellyMcG0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- KellyMcG03's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1454 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26169 Hi still not very clear what you're trying to do. Try to post some data rows (p...

Auto Update #2
I have a password protected Excel document that contains links. Is there a way to have Excel automatically update these links on a daily basis without having to open the document, enter the password, then save the document? Thank you in advance, Tony Maybe you could have a macro do it for you. But you'll have to embed the passwords in the code. Tony wrote: > > I have a password protected Excel document that contains links. > > Is there a way to have Excel automatically update these links on a daily > basis without having to open the document, enter the password, t...

2 axis bar graph
I have a 2 data item column graph for 6 data points in time. One in %, one is a number. I want to use a 2 axis graph, but when I try and change the axis on one of the data items the graph switches to a stack bar graph with 2 axis. Any thoughts on how to keep it a double column graph with 2 axis? It does not really change to a stacked bar chart. To illustrate, once you have set your axis, right click on one of them, then click on format data series. Now click on options, and change the gap width to say 40. You will see that your percentages line up with the relevant axis, while the...

NDR's and Virus's
I recieved a e-mail from my T-1 provider stating "A host (my domain ip) within your IP block appears to be the source of an email containing the virus: Worm.Sober.U. The email address listed in the from field in messages sent by most viruses is generally spoofed. Please ensure that your mail server is not sending a virus notification or NDR (non delivery report) to this address as these methods can be used directly or indirectly to propagate email viruses." I have determined that it is indeed a NDR report being generated causing the issue. I also notice that when I do a ...

OOO and NDR Security Risk Solutions
Hi, I'd like to enable NDRs and external OOO messages, which have been disabled by the previous IT Manager, but I am aware of the potential security risks. Can someone please recommend security tools which help prevent some of these risks? Thanks, Matt I know that guns kill people. Can someone recommend a gun that doesn't kill people as much? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" <mlaufer@srg.com> wrote in message news:1160520993.355412.165180@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I'd like to enable N...

VCard issue #2

Ganhar umas massas/Earn real money !!! #2
Se queres ganhar uns Euritos s� tens de instalar esta barra de publicidade, que podes at� minimizar ou fechar em caso de utilizar programas de ecr� completo. N�o incomoda nada, nem consome recursos. Apenas d� dinheiro, �ptima para quando deixas o comptdor a sacar a noite toda... Recebes o dinheiro na tua conta PayPal. http://www.eurobarre.com/index_fr.php?p=373093897695 100% seguro by CrashOverride If you want to earn money just by sitting in front of your PC, just install this Bar that shows some publicity now and then. 100% safe, no malicious ware. http://www.eurobarre.com...

E2k3 NDR's
Hi folks, This is a silly one I know, but is there a way of collecting alls messages for domain to one mailbox without sending an NDR where the name came not be found. IE user John@123.com will receive mail direct to John, but Daivd will receive all other mail to @123.com without entering all the different names. Want I want is a catch all. Thanks in advance Stephen Why dont you try the "forward all unresolved" recipients to host on the SMTP virtual server. If you use a windows 2000 SMTP service as the forwarding server, the messages can go into the DROP directory. "...

why do I get sending message 2 of 2 when I only sent 1 email
When I send an e-mail, the status says sending 1 of 2 , sending 2 of 2. I only sent one e-mail. What was the second one for? There are no attachments, CCs or BCCs. Using Outlook 2007? This is quite common then when you have multiple accounts configured. Outlook 2007 has a counting bug which is partly fixed with Service Pack 2. It's just a counting issue, no additional mail is actually sent. Of course, it never hurts to look if you actually have a stuck Read Receipt. To do this see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/deletereadreceipt.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Ou...

How can I flow a music score over 2 pages in Publisher?
Our church secretary needs to paste in music from another source over 2 pages in Publisher. It's no problem to flow text, but how do you flow graphics? You can't. You will have to split the graphic into pieces. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Barb Andersen" <Barb Andersen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69B6964B-FDE3-409E-B8F8-3AB89DE4C52D@microsoft.com... > Our church secretary needs to paste in music from another source over 2 > pages > in Publisher. It's no problem to flow text, but how do you flow graphics? Barb...

VLookUp / 2 Tables
I have 2 tables - Refmam1 and Refman2 My lookup value is in ColA. I Want to return the value in ColB Is it possible to use the vlookup so that it checks Refman1 and Refman2 ? Thank you in advance. You can try: Double-Check spelling of Sheet Tab names. =IF(COUNTIF(Refman1!A:A,A1)>0,VLOOKUP(A1,Refman1!A:B,2,0),IF(COUNTIF(Refman2!A:A,A1)>0,VLOOKUP(A1,Refman2!A:B,2,0),"Not Found")) Adjust cell references to suit. -- Vito ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Vito's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&use...

Age verification #2
Is there some add-on that would prompt the cashier for birth date when ringing a liquor item? Thanks, Sacha Sachafav, We have such a customization ready and in the field, if you are interested please drop me an email at rsakry@rite.us or give me a call at 1-888-267-RITE for more information. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) "Sachafav" <Sachafav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27254CAE-DFD4-4C9E-A864-FAECA931C3DE@...