Name with no associated e-mail address in junk mail filter - how to remove

I've somehow got a name with no associated e-mail address as a blocked
sender, so all mail from that name is filtered.
I don't see it in the list of blocked senders, as there is no
associated e-mail address.
I think I therefore need to reset the whole filter system.
How do I do this (OL 2003, Exchange 2003)

Carol Chisholm

C# -- E-mail and back-ground color -- C#
Hello, I've some problem with email template in CRM: why I don't make the background color of my e-mail template black?. I can make the fonts blue, yellows, etc. but I don't make the back-ground red o black. I try to put in crm the html, but the crm cut-off the header of the html. The e-mail template function but the color go away. Why? I send a piece of my code, I hope somebody help me! BizUser bizUser = new BizUser(); bizUser.Credentials = CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials; bizUser.Url = String.Concat(crmUrl, "BizUser.srf"); CRMCustomerAddress crmCustomerA...

Naming a range
I have a such macro : Private Sub Macro1(arkusz As Worksheet) arkusz.Range(arkusz.PageSetup.PrintArea).Copy Sheets("Sheet1").Select Range("A" & Trim(Str(zLastRow))).Select Arkusz50.Paste Application.CutCopyMode = False ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="A1", RefersToR1C1:=Selection zLastRow = zLastRow + arkusz.Range(arkusz.PageSetup.PrintArea).Rows.Count Range("A" & Trim(Str(zLastRow))).Select ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.HPageBreaks.Add Before:=ActiveCell End Sub However the above macro doesnt work (this part: ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:=&quo...

E-mail one sheet
I have a workbook of several sheets but I want the client to be able to fill out one sheet and e-mail only that sheet. How do I do that in a very simple way. Check out your other threads please -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Lella" <Lella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:263C8B91-A927-48A6-A7D0-13D3CF1EDE15@microsoft.com... >I have a workbook of several sheets but I want the client to be able to fill > out one sheet and e-mail only that sheet. How do I do that in a very simple > way. ...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

All employee distribution group could only sent out about 300 mail
we try to send All employee mail out but it could only reach about 200-300 users and the rest will stuck in exchange 2003 local delivery until expire. We have total 750 mailboxes for the company. I have either tried to add all users individual or group them by departments in the "All employee" distribution group but still have the same problem. Please help Hello Chris, 1. What is set for "Recipient limits" in Exchange / Global Settings / Message Delivery Properties / Defaults? 2. Is the message or its attachment large and exceeding a delivery limit? "Chris ...

Windows Mail Drops 1st 2 letters of Reply-To Address
About a month ago, Windows mail started dropping the 1st 2 letters of the reply-to email address for all of my Yahoo contacts...I deleted the contacts from my list and reentered them...it still does it. I can send a new email to these people just fine...but cannot use the "reply to" feature. Any ideas? -- christinewv "christinewv" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:133071c331d4e1bf5f974795ec9ed6d5@nntp-gateway.com... > > About a month ago, Windows mail started dropping the 1st 2 letters of > the reply-to email address for ...

macro to copy Vlookup formula to some cells with a filter on

Chart Names
Hi everyone, I'm sorry if this is an easy one but I just can't figure it out. I have a worksheet with 3 charts on it. I need to write some VBA to select each chart in turn and change its axis settings. So I figured the first thing to do is to name the charts so that I can select them properly in the VBA. But how do I name a chart??? If I select the chart I get "Chart Area" in the name box and I can't edit it. Many thanks for any help, Tony M As answered in .programming -- Hold the Ctrl key and click on the chart to select it. Click in the Name Box, type a new ...

Name Assignment
I need to assign a staff memeber to a group of clients Staff Names Clients Milk Shoe A-F Form Code G-L John DOe M-P The table that contains the client information CREATE TABLE [dbo].[FD__CLIENTS]( [OP__DOCID] [int] NOT NULL, [Fullname] [varchar](68) NULL, [NameF] [varchar](20) NULL, [NameL] [varchar](20) NULL, [NameMI] [varchar](20) NULL CONSTRAINT [PK_FD__CLIENTS] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED There is a staff table but there is nothing that ties it to the clients table. So the staf names will have to be hardcoded. Any ideas? On...

How do I remove the sheet name from a named formula?
I would like to use the same name to refer to the same set of cells on different worksheets: SheetTitle=$A$1 but when I try this it reverts to SheetTitle=Sheet1!$A$1 Any ideas how to do it? I could use =IF(,,,) if I knew how to look up the currently active sheet; =IF(SheetName="Sheet1",TRUE,FALSE) Any ideas how to reference the name of the sheet? Well, you could do something like this: SheetTitle=!$A$1 The exclamation point means that the Name will refer to A1 on the active worksheet. Excel uses the SheetName to tell things apart. If I try to give to different A1'...

Help on convert Custom Email Address Policy, Address List on Ex 20
Can someone help or give hint on how to convert this LDAP to OPATH filters: It's cutsom email address policy initially created on legacy exchange server and needs to be upgraded to exchange 2007 version: (&(&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (| (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(!(homeMDB=*))(!(msEXchHomeServerName=*)))(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*)))(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=contact))(objectCategory=group)(objectCateory=publicFolder))))(objectCategory=user)(mail=*bc.com))) when we right clic...

mail very slow to leave exchge 2003
hi i make use of a server on the net to send my mail via the internet (mail hosting). I noticed that people take very long to respond and went into the "problem". I've requested logs from them and saw mails that i have in my sent items as 14:04 only reache them at 15:16. Is there something in exchange that i can set to let the mails go immeadiately or .... somebody said this can be the problem "......The server you are using might be caching or queueing the email for later delivery..." how do i rectify this? thanks Craig, If you are using a standard version of...

exchange e-mail router install question
When installing the email router the setup process wants to install components into the default website. This is obviously the same directory that stores other the exchange components for OWA, OMA, Ect. Should I go ahead and install into that directory or create an additional website and install it there? I installed into the default web site with no problem. Our normal mail server and web site access continued to work as before4 ----- Scott wrote: ---- When installing the email router the setup process wants to install components into the default website. This is obvious...

Auto populate Email when Name is chosen
I have a list of names which i present in a combo box on the userform. I have an email textbox. I want the email to be auto-populated based on the name chosed. May I ask your help with this? Hi Jerry, Only the first procedure is really relevant in this post the others are to show how you may want to call it but, that entirely depends on your needs. Private sub BuildAndSend has 4 required parameters “ToWhom”, “Subject”,”Body”, and “Send”. Pass the appropriate values to the procedure and it will send or display an email to the user to send. HTH. Private Sub BuildAndSend( _ ...

Custom entity with same display name as out of the box?
I tried to create a new entity "new_InvoiceDDI" with a display name of "Invoice" and it won't allow the display name to be the same as a "out of the box" entity. Why is this? Anyone know a way around it? CRM 4.0 Mark Hi Mark, There's no way around it except renaming the existing invoice entity to something else. One obvious reason is the Outlook Client. It uses the display names to show folders, but folders needs to have a unique name. The web client uses the display names as well, so how can a user differentiate between two entities having the...

MS POS associates and their rights
There should be a way to add an associate level for employees and define their rights, or allow for editing the rights of the existing associate levels. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/d...

Populate combobox with folder names
I had found this code to show folder names that displays in a msgbox, is it possible to get the list of folder names into a combobox? --------------------------------------- Sub ListFolders() Dim fs, f, f1, fc, s Dim folderspec folderspec = "C:\Excel\" Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set f = fs.GetFolder(folderspec) Set fc = f.SubFolders For Each f1 In fc s = s & f1.Name s = s & vbCrLf Next MsgBox s End Sub ---------------------------------------- This is for exc...

Instance name must be the same name as the computer name ...
I've seen many posts about this installation issue and ran across it myself during an install on an existing SBS server. When running Select @@servername I received a null answer. I looked in the sysservers table in the master database and found that there was no '0' server listed as I've seen on all other installs of SQL. I took a chance and changed the value to 0, restarted SQL and ran the @@servername and it now came back as the name of the server as expected and I was able to install CRM with no problems. Long term I don't know if this will cause issues with ...

Setting Up Windows Mail 01-05-10
I am having trouble setting up windows mail. This is the message I get "The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Hello', Account: 'Work', Server: 'pop3', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E" I don't know what to enter when I go into accounts & properties. I have Time Warner Cable internet and I am working off of a laptop. "NormaH" <NormaH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B119C5BC-0455-4A2B-8346-FD86236D0F9C@microsoft.com... >I am having ...

how do i remove the blue box from linked objects in Publisher
I've tried to link objects from excel into publisher and it always puts in a blue box around them, I obviously don't want a blue box around my reports. please help. ...

Change the name of an employee class
Is there a way in the SQL table to change the name of employee classes? Patti, Where did you want to change them (cards, trx, history, etc). There are several tables involved. Would it be possible to make new classes starting with the class you want to duplicate as a default. Please let us know what you are trying to accomplish by changing classes. Kind regards, Leslie "Patti Anderson" wrote: > Is there a way in the SQL table to change the name of employee classes? Our naming convention has changed, and requires changing the names of all employee classes...

Delete e-mail addresses using a script
Pls, is there any possibility how to remove all e-mail addresses of a user using a VBScript. I need to perform the same action as I right click a user account in AD go to Exchange Task and choose Delete e-mail addresses if this option is available there. Thanks in advance. Yes, you can do that with a script. You would clear the proxyAddresses attribute using the PutEx method. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "milan" <milan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E517B94B-82A6-44C0-AA6B-10B3A52E6A79@mi...

Named Reference
Hi, Can someone tell me what the pros and cons are (if any) of these 2 ways of naming a range. ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add NAME:="HOME", RefersTo:=ActiveCell Range("HOME").Select or Dim HOME As Range Set HOME = ActiveCell HOME.Select Thanks, DaveU It seems to me that the first method creates a named range that is essentially meaningless to the user and is only used for VBA processing. Additionally, if you don't write code to delete the named range it will just sit there in the workbook waiting for somebody to ask what it means. The second alternative is a clea...

Only accept mail from people in my address book
How can Outlook be configured only to accept mail from addresses in my address book. Or how can it automatically delete mail from addresses not in my address book? On 10/22/2003 7:55 PM, DCJ wrote: > How can Outlook be configured only to accept mail from > addresses in my address book. Or how can it automatically > delete mail from addresses not in my address book? I don't think this can be done. Other members may have ways to do this. Sorry that I can be any helpful. Good luck. Alex -- -( Alex Yu | Systms Admintr | Multmd Devlpr | AEM | RPI | MSFT MVP )- What v...

"Name Conflict" when Excel 2007 open an old worksheet
Hi all, An "Name Conflict" error message pop-up "Name cannot be the same as a built-in name". That worksheet was created by Excel 2000 and also could open on Excel 2003 without any error message. Change the worksheet file name could not solve the problem after tested. Why? Thank you, Chik "Chik" <c...@netvigator.com> wrote... >An "Name Conflict" error message pop-up "Name cannot be the same as >a built-in name". That worksheet was created by Excel 2000 and also >could open on Excel 2003 without any error message. Change th...