multiple users...again

My wife and I have road runner cable.  We each have our
own email account.  We want to use Outlook 2003 to read
our respected emails.  I've tried to configure it so that
we each have our own password for outlook for privacy of
email. As it stands now, when I click on the Outlook
shortcut on the desktop it asks for my password.  I give
it and it opens up my email folder. I tried to create a
folder for my wife's email.  I put a password on her
folder. Now when I open outlook from the shortcut on the
desktop, it want's my password.  The program opens and
then to get to her folder, I have to put her password
in.  This is not what I want.  I guess what I want is a
his and her shortcut for outlook so that each with it's
on password so that we can have privacy for each of our
roadrunner email accounts.  Is this possible with Outlook?

0
anonymous (74722)

It sounds like Outlook is pointing to your SID.  You will have t
configure separate user accounts.  When she logs on with her account
she will be able to access her folders via her password.  When you lo
on you will be able to access your folders

CRM shuts down the users Internet Explorer
Hi, I have the following configuration : SrvA (w2k3) : dc + sql; SrvB (w2k3) : Xch + crm. SrvC (w2k3) : ISA2004. Server C is NOT a member of my xxx.local domain. Internally I can reach the CRM server (webbased +thr Outlook). I have configd a srv certificate and installed it on SrvC. I want the Internet part of the communication between external clients and CRM to run thr https, the internal part thr http. For security I want the ISA srv to bridge, not to route. DNS is configd correctly. So I published a secure srv in ISA (publ rule + listener) When an external webclient tries to connect,...

Can I do multiple IF/OR statements?
I have a pricelist spreadsheet which displays my customers' cost. Some customers get the same discount, but a lot get a different discount off of list. I'd like to have a cell calculate their cost based on their discount. If I were to write something like what I'm thinking out, it would read like this: If "Customer" = Customer A or Customer B, then price *.99, else; If "Customer" = Customer C, then price * .98, else; If "Customer" = Customer D, then price *.97, else; If "Customer" = Customer E, then price *.96, else; If "Customer&quo...

User MS Contact to MS CRM Contact
Hello Experts!! I would like to ask something regarding the functionality of MS CRM. Is there any way to import selected contacts from user mailbox to MS CRM Contacts??? I know that with MS Sales for Outlook you can import MS Contacts, but the problem is that I can´t choose which contacts I will convert to CRM, so for example, if the user has personal contacts that shouldn’t be in CRM Contacts how can the user "in a easy way" export and convert them to CRM selecting only those contacts that should be in CRM from MS Outlook?? Is there any function as "Create CRM Cont...

user rights
I need a group of users to be able to create and move mailboxes and to add users to a distribution group. I need to know the best way to do this without giving to many rights. Thanks, Tyson Tyson, You can set DL modify permissions directly in AD Users and Computers via the Security tab of the group in question (you must first turn on Advanced Features from the view menu). Follow the instructions provided in the below link: http://lspservices.iupui.edu/docs/permissions.asp As best practice for AD you should, when feasible, put all groups requiring similar permissions in the same O...

Formular in multiple work sheets #2
Hi Julie Your methode seems to work the best, but is there a way of referencin all the sheets and cell from 1st to last work shet, the only way I ca see is to add each work sheet individually Thanks Stephe -- BRANDON9 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BRANDON99's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1450 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26129 Hi Brandon, unfortunately, not that i know, as it's designed to deal with different sized ranges, however, once you selected the f...

Multiple lines of criteria without repeating header
Hi I'm using the database functions DMAX etc and want to have a variety o criteria in a column. However I believe the "criteria" range has to b a minimum of 2 rows with the top row containing headers. If I want t reference a row of the range of criteria, I am then lacking th headers. Including the headers would then include all rows of criteri in between too - creating an undesirable OR condition. Eg: ----B--------C--------D 2--Angle--Angle---Max 3-->=1----<3-----=DMAX(dbase,2,B2:C3) 4-->=3----<5-----=DMAX(dbase,2,B2:C4) 5-->=5----<6-----=DMAX(dbase,2,B2:C5) 6...

Configure user permissions on a custom webpart
Hi. I'm working on a custom webpart, which is a list that gets data from a ms sql database. If you press a record, a new form will be shown containing information regarding this record. I would like to be able to limit access to the second form, it should only be certain user who should have access to this. On the second form it is possible to edit the information, by pressing a "edit" btn, only specific users should have access to this. My question is, how do I make these permissions, should I make a table in the database with the certain users, and make code for...

New users not working on Front End OWA
I'm running Windows Server 2003 SBS with SP2 as my Exchange Back End and Windows Server 2003 Standard with Exchange 2003 SP1 as my front-end server. I've created a new user but cannot get it to work properly on the OWA if I'm going through the Front End server. So for instance - if I go to http://backend/exchange, the OWA comes up normally. HOwever, if I go http://frontend/exchange the user logs in but I get 404 errors on both the left and main panes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Try this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/293386 Nue "Kelvin Kang" <...

Exchange 2K forwarding to external- need to know who has set this up on AD users
We recently had what appears to be someone logging onto the Exchange 2000 server and setting any mail sent to two domain users to be also forwarded to an external recipient (Contact) that I had set up previously. This is the second time this has happened in 6 months, and meant the user whose Contact address this was, was getting mail destined for these 2 users- obviously a big security risk. Is there ANY way of finding out which domain user might have made the changes to the Active Directory objects for these users? Neither previously had any forwarding set up in Delivery Options. There does...

Counting cells using multiple criteria
I am using Excel 2000. And, I need to count cells that fall in multiple criteria. For example, I have 5 numbers 93.84, 100, 95, 92.5, and 92.5 in cells from A6 to A10. I wrote the following formula to count the number of the cells that have numbers between 91 and 95, inclusively: =SUM(((A6:A10)>90)*((A6:A10)<=95)) Tha should return 4; however, I get an error messge (#VALUE!). Is that a right formula to count the cells that I want? Actually, the formula I wrote in the previous posting was different than I have. The one I have is as follows: =SUM(IF(((A6:A10)>90)*((A6:A1...

Excel highlights multiple cells and then freeze
Hello, When I am working in Excel and highlight multiple cells, my computer will freeze and I cannot get the cursor to stop "clicking". Its as if I highlight a cell and never let go of the left click button. I have to ctrl-alt-del to end excel and then I have to restart my computer. This doesn't happen all of the time, but it is starting to happen more often. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hi maybe the following helps: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/ghosting.txt -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Manny wrote: > Hello, > When I am working in ...

calender, summary note, multiple doc hyperlink, password protectio
Hi, I’ve spent hours trying to find solutions to the following problems,,,,hope someone can help with some or all. Thanks in advance 1. CALANDER DURATION PROBLEMS. I have around 20 MS project files, all inserted/linked into a master file. In both files i have adjusted the standard calender to 7 work hours. I also use a shared resource pool file, with calender set to 7 work hours. Problem is when I assign 1 day to a task in any project file, the master project regards it as 0.88 day., meaning the master project still regards a day as 8 hours . this happens for all task, wheth...

Outlook Faults out when other when mail is opened and other users Calendars are selected:
Hello all (especially MS) Got one that has me stumped here and I'd love to see some suggestions or possibly a confirmation that this is a bug of some kind: Got an end-user who manages the calendars of multiple executives. As such she has delegated access to all of their calendars. The Back-Office system is as follows: Active/Active/Passive Exchange 2003 SP2 Mail Server running on Windows 2003 SP1, along with 3 Front-End Servers (two SMTP and One OWA/OMA/ActiveSync Host). Client - Windows XP SP2, Outlook 2003 SP2, all updates pushed to system via WSUS. Basically Outlook Blows w...

Multiplication of multiple cells
I am trying to put my school dinner register on excel. I need to be able to work out how much money is due by adding the number of meals ordered (involving more than one cell) and then multiplying that number by the cost of the meal e.g. £1.60 How can I do this? how about =sum(a1...a17)*1.60 where a1 through a17 represents the number of dinners and 1.60 is the price you are mentioning... "Littlecharmer" <Littlecharmer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:204DFC78-1258-473C-B180-C431A2067A3B@microsoft.com... >I am trying to put my school dinner regi...

BUG: Exchange 2003
Microsoft MVP's or super heavy admins please send a URL to a site that you know works for this, pretty please. :) No one so far has come up with a solution that works on this and I just don't think it works. I did this all day on 2000 and even though the security tabs are there they just don't work right for 2003. If anyone knows differently please inform us b/c several people around the world are having the exact same problem. Please fix or post a link that actually has been proven to work. Have a great day! Paul Stephenson what do you mean by "they just don't w...

adding user submitted items to a list
hello all, any help with this would be greatly appreciated... there's a cell were a user is asked to input data, and a command butto marked 'submit'. There is also a list. When the button is clicked for the first time I require the underlyin macro to place the inputted data into the 1st position in the list (n problem so far). However when the button is clicked for the 2nd time require the macro to place that data in the 2nd position... ie eac time the button is pressed the list grows. how do I write the macro to ensure the data is inputted one row dow from the last inputted p...

Default User Defined Functions
I have some user defined functions that I use quite often. I want to have all my user defined functions accessable by any workbook that I start at any time. I do not want to have to open a module that contains the functions and copy and paste then inside the new workbook. How con I make all my user defined functions show up in the user defined function section by default? Thanks, Eric Save them as *.xla (save as>add-in), then check them under tools>add-ins Regards, Peo sjoblom "flycast" wrote: > I have some user defined functions that I use quite often. I want to ...

User Copy Security
Hello: Without using Advanced Security, is there a feature within regular security setup where you can copy security settings from one user to another user? The client does not have HR or Manufacturing, so using the Copy/Compare button is not an option. I read in a GP training manual that Great Plains Tech Support has a means of providing a feature called User Copy Security. There is no such Professional Service Tool in the Library. Is this a new product or something that you have to e-mail Professional Services about in order to get? Also, I have a "sub question". On my...

dialog based application with multiple laguage
Hi all, I have a dialog based application. I have used many controls. That is looking good when i am running the application in english version. But if i run the application in korean version , the dialog is stretched and the controles are not shown in proper position. How to fix this problem ? Regards, csnathan "csnathan" <csnathan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:<erGqBwwyEHA.3024@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>... > Hi all, > I have a dialog based application. I have used many controls. That is > looking good when i am > running the application in en...

Converting string of info in one cell into multiple
I have one cell containing a street, city, state and zip that I want converted to 4 individual cells without manually entering each cell. Thanks, Becky Try Data/Text to Columns. Use "," as a delimiter, then a space character. If you have states with two-word names spelled out, do a search and replace first to replace them with one word names, then reverse it after you do the Text to Columns. In article <66979866-7EDB-4A72-994B-FC32C38ED62D@microsoft.com>, bbrowning711 <bbrowning711@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have one cell containing a street, cit...

problem with pivot table with multiple data disappearing
Hi, I am new to pivot table. I created a pivot table with the "customer ID" as my row field, and "date of the month" as my column field. Then I selected two fields as my data. One field is the category of the things the customer bought and the other field is the price associated with the item bought. Then in the data drop down I can see these two fields. However, whenever I deselect one field, the selection drop down disappears, my table then has only one data dispalyed and I can't see the other field unless I add that field back in. Is there a way to keep the se...

Outlook 2000/2003
Hi, I'm looking for a way to select diffrent accounts when sending mail in Outlook 2000 and 2003 without having to use different identities. Thank you! :) Well outlook doesnt have Identities, it has Profiles Add all your email accounts, then use the drop down when composiing a new msg to select the account to use "Fritz" <fritz@dontbite.com> wrote in message news:%23pSN$mxbIHA.5900@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I'm looking for a way to select diffrent accounts when sending mail in > Outlook 2000 and 2003 without having to use different identities. &...

Rename C:\Users\vintage4002
Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit Service Pack 2 Single user C:\Users\vintage4002 can I rename this folder? From: "eXistenZ" <mosaic@amaret.net> | Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit | Service Pack 2 | Single user | C:\Users\vintage4002 can I rename this folder? Is there a User Account on the system named 'vintage4002' ? -- Dave http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp Yes- it was created when Vista was installed and is my primary account. I created another account for...

users sending empty email
I have two users, that since implementing Exchange Server frequently send blank email. they start a new email, type the information they want to send and send. When it gets to it destination it is empty. If they look in sent items it is also empty. I hope you can help, one user is the company VP sandie wrote: > I have two users, that since implementing Exchange Server frequently > send blank email. they start a new email, type the information they > want to send and send. When it gets to it destination it is empty. If > they look in sent items it is also empty. I hope you can...