multiple users in Outlook Express

Windows XP
Outlook Express 6

Is it possible to allow multiple users (different logins)
to access one Identity in Outlook Express 6?  I would
like all of my family to be able to use the email.  We
have only 1 email address provided by our ISP.  My
children as well as myself receive emails.  At this point
privacy within is not an issue.

Thnaks.
0
anonymous (74718)

This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the
Office
family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of
these newsgroups:
microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x
microsoft.public.internet.mail.mac for the Macintosh version of OE

for all the microsoft.public newsgroups).

Also a good source of Outlook Express info can be found here:
http://www.tomsterdam.com

--
Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr

Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup.  Mahalo!

"Mike Bumgardner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Windows XP
> Outlook Express 6
>
> Is it possible to allow multiple users (different logins)
> to access one Identity in Outlook Express 6?  I would
> like all of my family to be able to use the email.  We
> have only 1 email address provided by our ISP.  My
> children as well as myself receive emails.  At this point
> privacy within is not an issue.
>
> Thnaks.

0
mvp1 (459)

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Problem
Outlook 2007 stops working every time 10 seconds after I run it under Windows Vista. In the event viewer I have this: Faulting application OUTLOOK.EXE, version 12.0.4518.1014, time stamp 0x4542840f, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6000.16386, time stamp 0x4549bdc9, exception code 0xc0000374, fault offset 0x000af1c9, process id 0xc30, application start time 0x01c747849b157af9. I tried to solve the problem with no success by doing this: 1. Reinstall/repair outlook 2007 2. disabled all the adding in Outlook 2007. Any idea how to solve it ? thanks ra294 Y.A Just guessing but, the...

Create a list with multiple criteria

Outlook #260
How to save e-mails in a folder in My Documents Hilight the message, go to File, Save As >-----Original Message----- >How to save e-mails in a folder in My Documents >. > Chris <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to save e-mails in a folder in My Documents 1) Drag the messages from the Inbox to the My Documents folder. 2) Create a PST in your My Documents folder and copy or move to it the messages you wish to place there. -- Brian Tillman ...

Microsoft Outlook
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, why does this ask me for an exchange server when I don't have one? (AND IF I DO HAVE ONE I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT)I am simply trying to hook up my Blackberry so that I can access my calendar. "pastorbill" <pastorbill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ACD66D47-E8F0-4E0C-8D2E-B8077562F50A@microsoft.com... > Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, why does this ask me for an exchange server > when > I don't have one? (AND IF I DO HAVE ONE I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT) Because you told Outlook you had one when yo...

Charting multiple multiples

reply on outlook 2003
Sometime when I reply or forward a message, I do not get the icons with the arrow indicating that I replied or forward a message. Has anyone seen this? ...

Microsoft Outlook 2003
Problem - I installed Microsoft Outlook 2003, installed all the updates, about three weeks ago. I also installed PC Doctor as my spyware blocker, and all that stuff about the same time. Problem is now my friend from out of town is sending me emails and I do not receive them at all. He send 2 a day just to see if anything comes through. He also emailed my yahoo email address and it is not coming through there either. Is it possible for my server to be blocking his IP address? He does not receive any notification back that message was not delivered. We both are on Ebay, so he c...

Attempting to display only certain records related to user criteria input
I have an Excel spreadsheet with 100 records. Each record contains columns of information with one of those columns being age. What would like to do is have the user fill in a cell at the top of the pag and then have only those records meeting that criteria be displayed. For example, "Show records where age exceeds ____". If the user input 34 in the blank, then only those records where the value in the ag column exceeds 34 would be displayed. If the user then changes thei input to 15, then only those records where the value in the age colum exceeds 15 would be displayed. At fi...

Outlook 2007/2010 Printing Issues
A general question to pick the brains of any Office gurus out there, mainly to assess whether or not these requests are at all achievable. I have a handful of users that do not want to migrate from Outlook 2003 because of the way the calendar is printed and their refusal of change. The main issues are as follows: - Need to combine Saturday and Sunday into one column, as it does in 2003, but has not been achievable in 2007 or 2010 that I've seen. Have tried third party apps to no avail. - Each day needs to be able to hold a multitude of appointments. An example I am lookin...

Outlook 2K3 After SP1 Hangs
Since applying SP1 to Outlook 2003, Outlook fails to fully close and come out of the system after exiting. It appears that when I start Outlook, if the initial Send/Recieve hangs (which it never used to) that I see this problem. But occasionally the S/R works right away and then I know it will exit cleanly and I won't need task mgr to kill it. Any fixex for the SP1 fix coming out soon??? or is this a new feature? Thanks Bill ...

Fax Capabilities out of Outlook 2002
Does anyone know if it is possible to create a fax cover sheet that can be printed and autopopulated using the Outlook contact info directly from Outlook? This has nothing to do with fax capabilities. Any merge document you create can be saved for reuse for other mail merges from Outlook. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22f701c3e07f$8e162430$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if it is possible to create a fax cover > sheet that can be printed and autopopulated using the > Outlook contact info di...

distributing data into multiple cells

microsoft outlook no longer working
I can't run outlook anymore for some strange reason When I try to it says outlook can't open the file containing the folders used to send and receive email messages and goes on to a screen asking for me to create a new personal folder or open the existing one when I try those options it doesn't work please help Thanks O o <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I can't run outlook anymore for some strange reason > When I try to it says outlook can't open the file > containing the folders used to send and receive email > messages and goes on to...

Single click selects multiple cells

Outlook 2003 Compatibility
Trying to find out when Outlook 2003 ships with Exchange server 2003 if it can be installed on machines running Office 97 and machines running Windows 95/98/Me/W2k. Thanks! Outlook/Office 2003 will not work on Windows 95/98/Me. It will run on W2K. It works just fine with other versions of Office except you cannot use Word as your email editor or certain tools like creating documents directly from contacts or mail merge if you don't have the same version of Outlook and Word. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Clark" <cdixon@b...

Sending to multiple addresses

Installing Excel Add-In's for all Windows users
When I install a peice of sw, it puts into the HKEY_CURRENT_USER the location to the XLA that this user is to use when using Excel. Now, I would like it so that any user who logs into Windows is able to launch Excel and have the XLA automatically loaded/installed so that the user does not have to do any extra work except work within Excel as normal. Is there somewhere where this path to the XLA can be put in the registry or elsewhere so that it becomes like a global setting, hence applying to all other existing and new users logging into that machine? Thanks, Jignesh. ...

multiple selection

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

hotmail/outlook 2003 error: 0x800CCC3D 'Unimplemented method'
A couple of days ago I started getting an error message in outlook2003 when attempting to send/receive from my Hotmail accounts. Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC3D) : 'The server reported an internal error.The server responded 'Unimplemented method'. ' I'm not unable to send or receive hotmail message, nor can I delete existing messages. I tried removing the accounts from Outlook then linking them back in but this didn't resolve the problem. I also tried running the Detect and Repair function and that didn't...