Multiple Users #4

My scenerio is - we have 10 warehouse workers that log on
to 1 PC with a common logon.  I would like to give each of
them their own secure mailbox that they can access,
without logging out of Windows 2000.  I have created
accounts for each of the users, as well as profiles on the
PC.  When the user tries to login, there is a prompt for
ID/PW and Domain.  After entering the info - an error
appears saying that the user does not have permission to
access the mailbox.  We are using Outlook 2000?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
0
anonymous (74717)

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Charting multiple multiples

Attempting to display only certain records related to user criteria input
I have an Excel spreadsheet with 100 records. Each record contains columns of information with one of those columns being age. What would like to do is have the user fill in a cell at the top of the pag and then have only those records meeting that criteria be displayed. For example, "Show records where age exceeds ____". If the user input 34 in the blank, then only those records where the value in the ag column exceeds 34 would be displayed. If the user then changes thei input to 15, then only those records where the value in the age colum exceeds 15 would be displayed. At fi...

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

Sending to multiple addresses

Installing Excel Add-In's for all Windows users
When I install a peice of sw, it puts into the HKEY_CURRENT_USER the location to the XLA that this user is to use when using Excel. Now, I would like it so that any user who logs into Windows is able to launch Excel and have the XLA automatically loaded/installed so that the user does not have to do any extra work except work within Excel as normal. Is there somewhere where this path to the XLA can be put in the registry or elsewhere so that it becomes like a global setting, hence applying to all other existing and new users logging into that machine? Thanks, Jignesh. ...

Telemarketing Add-On for Microsoft CRM 4.0
Hi, GrapeCity has created a Telemarketing Add-On for Microsoft CRM 4.0. You can access all the information on the Add-On (including a 30 day free trial version) by accessing the following link: www.grapecity.com/india/addons I would be elated to receive your comments, queries and feedback on the Add-On. Regards, Rahul Singh rahul.singh@grapecity.com www.grapecity.com/india/addons ...

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

How to hide form from grid 2 to 4
I have a form that I’m using as main form menu, I need three different portions to be able to hide and view. I know how to hide acDetail section, Heared or footer but do not know how to hide a potion of the form only, i.e.: on detail section hide form from grid 2 to 4. Any help, tip or comment is greatly appreciated, Adnan hi Adnan, Adnan wrote: > I have a form that I’m using as main form menu, I need three different > portions to be able to hide and view. I know how to hide acDetail section, > Heared or footer but do not know how to hide a potion of the form only, i.e.: >...

Two users in the same database at the same time
I created a database in Access 2007. I located it on my server so two people can access it at the same time, but when one is in the database the other can't update a record or sometimes even open it. It tells them that they can only save it if you are the soul person using it. I'm not talking about design changes, just general changes, like address, phone... Why can't this be done? On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:28:01 -0800, Patty <Patty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I created a database in Access 2007. I located it on my server so two people >can access...

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

Does a User's Rules Run if the User is not logged on?
They will run only if using an Exchange server and the rule is not Client only. >-----Original Message----- > >. > ...

Documents & Settings vs. Users folders
OS: Vista Business; upgraded from Win XP Pro SP3. Joined to a WinSer 2003 domain. I just noticed that I have (near) identical files and folders in my C:\Documents and Settings folder and the C:\Users folder. Is this because it was an upgrade? Is there a way to eliminate one of them to free up some HD space? -- Mike Webb Platte River Whooping Crane Maintenance Trust, Inc. a conservation non-profit (501 (c)(3)) organization Wood River, NE In article <8B0B66B9-1E62-479D-BC74-BF79A50895E6@microsoft.com>, Mike_in_Nebraska@newsgroup.nospam says... > > OS: ...

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...

show multiple values that add to total in bar graph
Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I want a sigle bar that goes to 703 but breaks the single bar down into these segments (preferrably by color showing the smaller segment amounts within the color. HELP!!!! Thanks! Hi, Is that not what the stacked column chart does? Cheers Andy Green Goose 89 wrote: > Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that > add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I > want...

CRM 4.0 Workflow to create activities for related records
Hi I want to know if it is possible to create an activity for all sub accounts/ contacts of an account, if an activity is created for the parent account. Alternatively if the activity on the parent account is completed, can all the others be completed using workflow. I look forward to a response. thanks heaps in advance. Regards Snow White Hi, I don't think it's possible to do it via the regular workflow. You have to write a plug-in or workflow assembly to complete this task. Here's what I am thinking of: 1. Plugin on the activity, check the Regarding to see if it's an...