Multiple signatures problem in outlook 2003

Hi

We have two accounts in outlook, one the exchange and the other a pop
account so we can sent email under two separate domains (units of business).

We need to have separate signatures for each account. We assumed outlook
2003 provided that on its own and upgraded outlook only to outlook 2003
while leaving office versions to below 2003. Now it turns out we also need
word 2003 for this feature to work as standard. My question is; is there any
way to create an email with a signature other than the default even if it is
through vba code?

Thanks

Regards

0
john6244 (170)

Not that I know of.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, John asked:

| Hi
|
| We have two accounts in outlook, one the exchange and the other a pop
| account so we can sent email under two separate domains (units of
| business).
|
| We need to have separate signatures for each account. We assumed
| outlook 2003 provided that on its own and upgraded outlook only to
| outlook 2003 while leaving office versions to below 2003. Now it
| turns out we also need word 2003 for this feature to work as
| standard. My question is; is there any way to create an email with a
| signature other than the default even if it is through vba code?
|
| Thanks
|
| Regards

0
MillyS (3228)
1/13/2006 5:15:04 AM
John <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote:

> We have two accounts in outlook, one the exchange and the other a pop
> account so we can sent email under two separate domains (units of
> business).

No need to ask more than once.
--
Brian Tillman
0

Problem
Outlook 2007 stops working every time 10 seconds after I run it under Windows Vista. In the event viewer I have this: Faulting application OUTLOOK.EXE, version 12.0.4518.1014, time stamp 0x4542840f, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6000.16386, time stamp 0x4549bdc9, exception code 0xc0000374, fault offset 0x000af1c9, process id 0xc30, application start time 0x01c747849b157af9. I tried to solve the problem with no success by doing this: 1. Reinstall/repair outlook 2007 2. disabled all the adding in Outlook 2007. Any idea how to solve it ? thanks ra294 Y.A Just guessing but, the...

Create a list with multiple criteria

Removing multiple hyperlinks

RPC Connectivity problem?
I recently did a domain migration from NT4 to 2003/Active Directory as well as a migration from Exchange 5.5 to 2003. Everything was well while operating in mixed mode with both Exchange 5.5 and 2003 sites running. In addition, I could see Exchange attribute tabs in AD user properties. After I removed the only 5.5 site and uninstalled the AD connector, switched to Exchange 2003 native and Server 2003 native, I now have the following symptoms. 1) Cannot see any Exchange attribute tabs in AD user properties. 2) the Exchange Server application log is reporting an error about every 70 m...

Login / password problem
When attempting to launch money, after entering my .net username and password, I receive an error message "the password you entered was incorrect. Please try again. You may have made a typing error or typed the password for a different file" I am positive of the username and password,as I have used it since I installed money. I am able to successfully login to .net to open my hotmail account. Did you recently reinstall Money? If so, did you use the same version? If you didn't recently reinstall Money, there was another situation that was the subject of maybe a thousan...

Date Formatting problem #2
I have a excel (professional xp). I have a problem formatting a text field into a date field. When I format the field nothing happens, until I double click on the field and then it formats. The problem is that I have over 8000 lines and I can't do this for every field. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Rick Rick Enter 1 in a blank cell and copy it. Highlight the 'dates' and Edit>Paste special...>Values+Multiply. With them still highlighted, reformat them as Date (Format>Cells...Number.Date). Don't worry that they all look like numbers before formatting....

Microsoft Outlook
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, why does this ask me for an exchange server when I don't have one? (AND IF I DO HAVE ONE I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT)I am simply trying to hook up my Blackberry so that I can access my calendar. "pastorbill" <pastorbill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ACD66D47-E8F0-4E0C-8D2E-B8077562F50A@microsoft.com... > Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, why does this ask me for an exchange server > when > I don't have one? (AND IF I DO HAVE ONE I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT) Because you told Outlook you had one when yo...

Outlook #260
How to save e-mails in a folder in My Documents Hilight the message, go to File, Save As >-----Original Message----- >How to save e-mails in a folder in My Documents >. > Chris <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to save e-mails in a folder in My Documents 1) Drag the messages from the Inbox to the My Documents folder. 2) Create a PST in your My Documents folder and copy or move to it the messages you wish to place there. -- Brian Tillman ...

Charting multiple multiples

reply on outlook 2003
Sometime when I reply or forward a message, I do not get the icons with the arrow indicating that I replied or forward a message. Has anyone seen this? ...

Exchange Maintenace 2003
Hello all, I am running exchange 2003 on server 2003. Everynight night @ 3am I have a spike on our office mail server. There might be 3 people on it at that time. Why is this spoike occuring. I think a maintenace is occuring and I dont know why. I am not for sure where to locate where it is happening at. Any help would be great! Thanks in advance! On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:18:02 -0700, Etuser <Etuser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello all, > I am running exchange 2003 on server 2003. Everynight night @ 3am I have >a spike on our office mail server. There might be...

Microsoft Office Access has encountered a problem
I try to open an MDB and get the following Microsoft Office Access screen: Microsoft Office Access has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. I then have the option to Send Error Report or Don't Send. Is there any way to get this MDB open so I can get access to all the code I have written in there? Try to open it while holding down the shift key until the database opens. Here are links to mvp's articles on recovering from and preventing corruption http://allenbrowne.com/recover.html http://allenbrowne.com/ser-25.html http...

Simple Cut and Paste Problem
I am in a new worksheet, and am creating a very simple formula "=D3/C3". The result shows $5.20 in cell E3. When I cut and paste (or drag) to repeat this function all the way down my worksheet, Excel is putting in $5.20 in each cell. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to fix this? Thanks, Lance Hold down the CTRL key as you drag the formula down the column. "Lance Gray" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4e5501c42c67$08a289e0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I am in a new worksheet, and am creating a very simple > formula "=D3/C...

Microsoft Outlook 2003
Problem - I installed Microsoft Outlook 2003, installed all the updates, about three weeks ago. I also installed PC Doctor as my spyware blocker, and all that stuff about the same time. Problem is now my friend from out of town is sending me emails and I do not receive them at all. He send 2 a day just to see if anything comes through. He also emailed my yahoo email address and it is not coming through there either. Is it possible for my server to be blocking his IP address? He does not receive any notification back that message was not delivered. We both are on Ebay, so he c...

date problem #10
Thanks a lot, Dave This piece of code works great. M P Redd -- mpredd ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mpreddy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1327 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26358 ...

ARGGG! OWA Problem
We are using Outlook Web Access with Exchange server 5.5 (on a Windows 2000 computer). For some strange reason, I cannot successfully connect anymore. I get either of the following errors. It's either 1) Failed to get inbox Or 2) Failed to connect to the Microsoft Exchange server, <server name> No other users seem to be affected, just me! I have checked permissions through the IIS management console, and I have even re-applied service pack 4 for Exchange 5.5. I can log on to the network and get my mail through Outlook on the desktop with no problem. I'm stumped! Any...

Outlook 2007/2010 Printing Issues
A general question to pick the brains of any Office gurus out there, mainly to assess whether or not these requests are at all achievable. I have a handful of users that do not want to migrate from Outlook 2003 because of the way the calendar is printed and their refusal of change. The main issues are as follows: - Need to combine Saturday and Sunday into one column, as it does in 2003, but has not been achievable in 2007 or 2010 that I've seen. Have tried third party apps to no avail. - Each day needs to be able to hold a multitude of appointments. An example I am lookin...

Printer redirection problem in WinCE60
Hi, Thanks in Advance, I am facing problem in WINCE 6.0 printer redirction in RDP(Terminal Server). In X86 architure, connect two same LPT printer(model) to two respective WinCE60 OS(Thin Clients) in a network Only recent RDP Session printer is working, the older session printer is not working and flag the Error message. In Windows CE 50, it is working in all session Please suggest me if have information. With warm regards, Pradip Shinde Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WPF GridView Sample To Insert, Update, and Delete Recor...

Outlook 2K3 After SP1 Hangs
Since applying SP1 to Outlook 2003, Outlook fails to fully close and come out of the system after exiting. It appears that when I start Outlook, if the initial Send/Recieve hangs (which it never used to) that I see this problem. But occasionally the S/R works right away and then I know it will exit cleanly and I won't need task mgr to kill it. Any fixex for the SP1 fix coming out soon??? or is this a new feature? Thanks Bill ...

Fax Capabilities out of Outlook 2002
Does anyone know if it is possible to create a fax cover sheet that can be printed and autopopulated using the Outlook contact info directly from Outlook? This has nothing to do with fax capabilities. Any merge document you create can be saved for reuse for other mail merges from Outlook. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22f701c3e07f$8e162430$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if it is possible to create a fax cover > sheet that can be printed and autopopulated using the > Outlook contact info di...

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

microsoft outlook no longer working
I can't run outlook anymore for some strange reason When I try to it says outlook can't open the file containing the folders used to send and receive email messages and goes on to a screen asking for me to create a new personal folder or open the existing one when I try those options it doesn't work please help Thanks O o <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I can't run outlook anymore for some strange reason > When I try to it says outlook can't open the file > containing the folders used to send and receive email > messages and goes on to...