multiple sending addresses

How can I set up Outlook to have multiple sending
addresses.  I have set up two accounts, but in the email
window of Outlook there is no From: with the pulldown
listing the from address choice as there is in Outlook
Express.   Please Help.

Lu Winberg
0
lucenak (3)

"lucenak@yahoo.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I set up Outlook to have multiple sending
> addresses.  I have set up two accounts, but in the email
> window of Outlook there is no From: with the pulldown
> listing the from address choice as there is in Outlook
> Express.   Please Help.
>
> Lu Winberg

What version of Outlook?

0
me9 (928)
12/2/2003 10:54:38 AM
Outlook 2003
wrote in message
>> How can I set up Outlook to have multiple sending
>> addresses.  I have set up two accounts, but in the email
>> window of Outlook there is no From: with the pulldown
>> listing the from address choice as there is in Outlook
>> Express.   Please Help.
>>
>> Lu Winberg
>
>What version of Outlook?
>

>.

0
lucenak (3)
12/2/2003 11:04:26 AM
> Outlook 2003

Afraid I don't know 2003, but in 2002 there's an "accounts" button next to
the "send" button in the "New Mail" window. That does what you're after in
2002. Is it the same in 2003?

0
me9 (928)
12/2/2003 11:16:20 AM
Hi Rifleman, Actually I'm trying to set this up for a
friend who is taking over Sarasota Folk Club publicity
duties from me.  I use Outlook Express and he uses
Outlook.  We have not been able to figure out how to get
his folk club sending name john@sarafolk.org in his
Outlook new email window.  I have assumed he has Outlook
2003, but until it's a decent time to call him I won't
actually know.  I'm going over to his house this afternoon
to try to get this figured out.  He has to send the
publicity announcements out using a @sarafolk.org
address.  Outlook is sooo different that Outlook Express.
I would have thought it would be better but doesn't seem
to offer some of the nice things I'm used to in Outlook
Express.  If I can't figure it out using your info below
I'll get on this site again and put another message out by
tonight.  I would appreciate it if you would check it
again tonight.  I've never done this discussion thing
before and am not quite sure how it works, but do see
there is a thread.  Thank you.  Lu
wrote in message
>> Outlook 2003

0
lucenak (3)

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Charting multiple multiples

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

masquerade address
Hi, Exchange 5.5, anyway to set up a mailbox that will not reveal an internal "Reply To" address? i.e. A user will be able to "Send As" or "On Behalf Of" that mailbox, but external replies to it will generate NDRs. TIA brandon ...

e-mail send button not working
I have noticed in the past week that the send button on messages to contact in Outlook does not send the message. When I go to close the message it asks to 'save'. I click yes. it is 'saved' but the message is not sent. when I go to the Drafts folder the message is there. I open it and try to send and it doesn't send the message. any thoughts on what I could have changed to give me this problem? Gordon in Alaska ...

How to Copy entire contents of my Address Book to another drive
I need to copy or back-up the entire contents of my address book [all contacts and personal information for each] to a removeable stick drive in order to save and reinstall after my hard drive has been cleaned and reformatted. You can export it to a pst file, then save it to your thumb drive. Then Import it back into Outlook after. 1. Open Outlook 2. Click File 3. Click Import/Export 4. Export to a file > Personal Folder File > highlight the top folder and check the include subfolders box > 5. Browse to the location that you would like to save the PST file (i.e...

How do I add a box for attachments when sending email?
Before switching over to the current email, whenever I would attach a file, it would put the attachment in a field under whomever I was sending it to. Currently its just sticking it in the message body. Is there a setting somewhere I am missing? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. -- B Craig If you're using Rich Text Format attachments are handled the way you mention. If you use HTML or Plain Text format, it'll be the way you want. "B Craig" <BCraig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20FB25AB-55FD-403A-990B-F9635E0F0ACA@microsoft.com....

Sending to multiple addresses

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

can't recieve emails but will send sugestions please
Need to find out how to cure this problem Check your account server properties to see if you have it set to authenticate. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Mark asked: | Need to find out how to cure this problem ...

SEND TO:
When i right click on a file and choose send to, i want to email using my outlook, not MSNs program. When i choose mail recipient in the Send To it goes to MSN not outlook. Any help? Mark It sounds like Outlook isn't your default email program. Open up Internet Explorer, From the Tools menu, choose Internet Options. Click the Programs tab and make Outlook the default email program. That should help. Doreen "Dr. Mark W. Lee" <Bac-Doc@msn.com> wrote in message news:u$mK$VAGEHA.1128@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > When i right click on a file and choose send to, i wa...

Additional email addresses #2
Hi all, I'm really new to Exchange and i havce given a user 2 smtp email addresses. However in the contacts section of outlook under email addresses the user still only has the one. I've followed the manual but not sure if i have missed anything. Help... Is Outlook in cached mode? Four things have to happen--and in this order--before recipients show up in the GAL in Outlook 2003 with cached mode: 1. The object or change must replicate to the domain controller the RUS uses. 2. The RUS must run and stamp the user with Exchange attributes. 3. The offline address book must be ge...

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

error when receiving and sending e-mail
Error 0x800ccc0d, have tried all the remedies in knowledge base article 813514 without resolution of the problem. I no longer have a firewall. Was using McAfee firewall. I have been working on this problem for about a week now. HELP! ...

Send E-Mail
I've investigated this a bit further and really dont understand whats going on! I'm using Outlook 2000 in Internet mail mode I have 6 e-mail accounts that I pick up and would like to send from. When I creat a new mail message, sometimes the Send button has a drop-down list enabling me to select which e-mail account I want the message to go from. However, sometimes its just a plain old Send button with no dropdown. I've checked the combinations and it seems to vary on what e-mail format you choose, and whether you use Word as your editor. The combinations I've seen are: Te...

Exception List (Allow send out large attachment) from Global Setti
Hi all, I'm running Exchg2003-SP1 with Win2003-SP1. My current policy applied to all user by default, our goal is to have all users able to send internal 10MB, external 5MB: 1. Global Settings --> Message Delivery --> sending message : 10MB. 2. Default SMTP Virtual Server --> Messages --> Limit message size to: 5MB. 3. Internet Mail Connectors --> Content Restrictions --> Allow sizes (enable) only message less than: 5MB. So far these rules work fine. Now I need to allow one of the department to send external email = 10MB. Since this is minor group of user, i can'...