Multiple send from

Hi
I'm running Exchange 2003 and outlook 2003 as a client.
I have users with multiple alias email addresses (one mailbox with multiple
SMTP aliases from differrent domains)
Is there a way to configure so I can choose what will be the outgoing (my
sender) email address from the client but without setting POP3 in the profile?
Thank you
Oren
0
OrenLevy (1)

There is a utility at http://www.ivasoft.biz that will add this capability,
which is not built into Outlook.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Oren Levy" <OrenLevy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> I'm running Exchange 2003 and outlook 2003 as a client.
> I have users with multiple alias email addresses (one mailbox with
> multiple
> SMTP aliases from differrent domains)
> Is there a way to configure so I can choose what will be the outgoing (my
> sender) email address from the client but without setting POP3 in the
> profile?
> Thank you
> Oren

0
suemvp (4038)
1/11/2005 9:28:47 PM
The exact link to that utility is http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefrom.shtml

Thanks, Sue!

--
Regards,

Victor Ivanidze,
software developer

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> �������/�������� �
�������� ���������: news:ekdPRSC%23EHA.208@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> There is a utility at http://www.ivasoft.biz that will add this
capability,
> which is not built into Outlook.
>
> --
> Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
> Author of
>      Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
>      Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
>      http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx
>

> "Oren Levy" <OrenLevy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi
> > I'm running Exchange 2003 and outlook 2003 as a client.
> > I have users with multiple alias email addresses (one mailbox with
> > multiple
> > SMTP aliases from differrent domains)
> > Is there a way to configure so I can choose what will be the outgoing
(my
> > sender) email address from the client but without setting POP3 in the
> > profile?
> > Thank you
> > Oren

0
no1498 (362)
1/12/2005 6:23:01 AM
Thanks! You have so many cool tools that I can't remember all the names or
URLs. <g>

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Victor Ivanidze" <no@spam.please> wrote in message
> The exact link to that utility is http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefrom.shtml

> "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> �������/�������� �
> �������� ���������: news:ekdPRSC%23EHA.208@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>> There is a utility at http://www.ivasoft.biz that will add this
> capability,
>> which is not built into Outlook.
>>
>> --
>> Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
>> Author of
>>      Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
>>      Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
>>      http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx
>>

>> "Oren Levy" <OrenLevy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi
>> > I'm running Exchange 2003 and outlook 2003 as a client.
>> > I have users with multiple alias email addresses (one mailbox with
>> > multiple
>> > SMTP aliases from differrent domains)
>> > Is there a way to configure so I can choose what will be the outgoing
> (my
>> > sender) email address from the client but without setting POP3 in the
>> > profile?
>> > Thank you
>> > Oren

0
suemvp (4038)
1/12/2005 1:29:44 PM
Also try  http://www.lucatec.de/mask

"Oren Levy" <OrenLevy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> I'm running Exchange 2003 and outlook 2003 as a client.
> I have users with multiple alias email addresses (one mailbox with
multiple
> SMTP aliases from differrent domains)
> Is there a way to configure so I can choose what will be the outgoing (my
> sender) email address from the client but without setting POP3 in the
profile?
> Thank you
> Oren

0
hoenes
1/12/2005 1:58:56 PM
Looks interesting! But I didn't see anything on the site to indicate that
the user can select from any of the SMTP addresses valid for the account
being used to send as.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"hoenes lucatec.de>" <hoenes<AT> wrote in message
> Also try  http://www.lucatec.de/mask
>

> "Oren Levy" <OrenLevy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi
>> I'm running Exchange 2003 and outlook 2003 as a client.
>> I have users with multiple alias email addresses (one mailbox with
> multiple
>> SMTP aliases from differrent domains)
>> Is there a way to configure so I can choose what will be the outgoing (my
>> sender) email address from the client but without setting POP3 in the
> profile?
>> Thank you
>> Oren

0
suemvp (4038)
1/12/2005 2:17:26 PM
Oren Levy <OrenLevy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to configure so I can choose what will be the outgoing
> (my sender) email address from the client but without setting POP3 in
> the profile?

You can't leave the POP server field blank, but you can fill it with
whatever you want and then modify the send/receive group containing that
account so that it doesn't receive, only send.  It will then never attempt
to contact the bogus POP server.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Charting multiple multiples

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

e-mail send button not working
I have noticed in the past week that the send button on messages to contact in Outlook does not send the message. When I go to close the message it asks to 'save'. I click yes. it is 'saved' but the message is not sent. when I go to the Drafts folder the message is there. I open it and try to send and it doesn't send the message. any thoughts on what I could have changed to give me this problem? Gordon in Alaska ...

How do I add a box for attachments when sending email?
Before switching over to the current email, whenever I would attach a file, it would put the attachment in a field under whomever I was sending it to. Currently its just sticking it in the message body. Is there a setting somewhere I am missing? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. -- B Craig If you're using Rich Text Format attachments are handled the way you mention. If you use HTML or Plain Text format, it'll be the way you want. "B Craig" <BCraig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20FB25AB-55FD-403A-990B-F9635E0F0ACA@microsoft.com....

Sending to multiple addresses

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

can't recieve emails but will send sugestions please
Need to find out how to cure this problem Check your account server properties to see if you have it set to authenticate. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Mark asked: | Need to find out how to cure this problem ...

SEND TO:
When i right click on a file and choose send to, i want to email using my outlook, not MSNs program. When i choose mail recipient in the Send To it goes to MSN not outlook. Any help? Mark It sounds like Outlook isn't your default email program. Open up Internet Explorer, From the Tools menu, choose Internet Options. Click the Programs tab and make Outlook the default email program. That should help. Doreen "Dr. Mark W. Lee" <Bac-Doc@msn.com> wrote in message news:u$mK$VAGEHA.1128@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > When i right click on a file and choose send to, i wa...

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

error when receiving and sending e-mail
Error 0x800ccc0d, have tried all the remedies in knowledge base article 813514 without resolution of the problem. I no longer have a firewall. Was using McAfee firewall. I have been working on this problem for about a week now. HELP! ...

Send E-Mail
I've investigated this a bit further and really dont understand whats going on! I'm using Outlook 2000 in Internet mail mode I have 6 e-mail accounts that I pick up and would like to send from. When I creat a new mail message, sometimes the Send button has a drop-down list enabling me to select which e-mail account I want the message to go from. However, sometimes its just a plain old Send button with no dropdown. I've checked the combinations and it seems to vary on what e-mail format you choose, and whether you use Word as your editor. The combinations I've seen are: Te...

Exception List (Allow send out large attachment) from Global Setti
Hi all, I'm running Exchg2003-SP1 with Win2003-SP1. My current policy applied to all user by default, our goal is to have all users able to send internal 10MB, external 5MB: 1. Global Settings --> Message Delivery --> sending message : 10MB. 2. Default SMTP Virtual Server --> Messages --> Limit message size to: 5MB. 3. Internet Mail Connectors --> Content Restrictions --> Allow sizes (enable) only message less than: 5MB. So far these rules work fine. Now I need to allow one of the department to send external email = 10MB. Since this is minor group of user, i can'...

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...

show multiple values that add to total in bar graph
Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I want a sigle bar that goes to 703 but breaks the single bar down into these segments (preferrably by color showing the smaller segment amounts within the color. HELP!!!! Thanks! Hi, Is that not what the stacked column chart does? Cheers Andy Green Goose 89 wrote: > Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that > add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I > want...

IIF / OR
I want the OnPrint of a report to check three fields and run code if any ONE of the conditions is met: Iif ([MyTextOne]=1 OR [MyTextTwo]=2 OR [MyTextThree]=3) Then RunSomeCode Else RunOtherCode I thought of using Select Case and calling procedures as each condition is met: Select Case Me![MyTextOne] Case is = 1 Call Check2 Case else Stop End Select Check2 () Select Case Me![MyTextTwo] Case is = 2 Call Check3 Case else Stop End select Check3 () and so on......... It will work, but gets a bit too long as the test conditions increase. It gets just as long with nested select case or nest...