Multiple Quarantine Folders in Outlook 2003

A user showed me that her folders list has recently grow multiple
quarantine folders: Quarantine, Quarantine1, Quarantine2, etc.

The is not a shared computer.

The only reference I can find is something to do with the Cached Mode.
But is there something I am missing?

Client PC
Windows XPSP2
Office Outlook 2003

Server (Internal)
Windows Server 2003 Standard SP2
Exchange Server 2003 SP2
IMF with regular updates to filter file

Thanks in advance,

Mike

"M" <nothing@nospamplease.com> wrote in message

>A user showed me that her folders list has recently grow multiple
>quarantine folders: Quarantine, Quarantine1, Quarantine2, etc.
>
> The is not a shared computer.
>
> The only reference I can find is something to do with the Cached Mode. But
> is there something I am missing?

What you're missing is that Outlook doesn't create any folders with the word
"Quarantine" in them.  The person don't have an Outlook problem, she has a
problem with an add-in, like an antivirus scanner that she integrated with
Outlook.  She should completely uninstall her AV program and reinstall it
without any mail integration.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Problem
Outlook 2007 stops working every time 10 seconds after I run it under Windows Vista. In the event viewer I have this: Faulting application OUTLOOK.EXE, version 12.0.4518.1014, time stamp 0x4542840f, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6000.16386, time stamp 0x4549bdc9, exception code 0xc0000374, fault offset 0x000af1c9, process id 0xc30, application start time 0x01c747849b157af9. I tried to solve the problem with no success by doing this: 1. Reinstall/repair outlook 2007 2. disabled all the adding in Outlook 2007. Any idea how to solve it ? thanks ra294 Y.A Just guessing but, the...

Outlook #260
How to save e-mails in a folder in My Documents Hilight the message, go to File, Save As >-----Original Message----- >How to save e-mails in a folder in My Documents >. > Chris <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to save e-mails in a folder in My Documents 1) Drag the messages from the Inbox to the My Documents folder. 2) Create a PST in your My Documents folder and copy or move to it the messages you wish to place there. -- Brian Tillman ...

Microsoft Outlook
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, why does this ask me for an exchange server when I don't have one? (AND IF I DO HAVE ONE I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT)I am simply trying to hook up my Blackberry so that I can access my calendar. "pastorbill" <pastorbill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ACD66D47-E8F0-4E0C-8D2E-B8077562F50A@microsoft.com... > Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, why does this ask me for an exchange server > when > I don't have one? (AND IF I DO HAVE ONE I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT) Because you told Outlook you had one when yo...

Charting multiple multiples

Exchange Maintenace 2003
Hello all, I am running exchange 2003 on server 2003. Everynight night @ 3am I have a spike on our office mail server. There might be 3 people on it at that time. Why is this spoike occuring. I think a maintenace is occuring and I dont know why. I am not for sure where to locate where it is happening at. Any help would be great! Thanks in advance! On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:18:02 -0700, Etuser <Etuser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello all, > I am running exchange 2003 on server 2003. Everynight night @ 3am I have >a spike on our office mail server. There might be...

reply on outlook 2003
Sometime when I reply or forward a message, I do not get the icons with the arrow indicating that I replied or forward a message. Has anyone seen this? ...

Microsoft Outlook 2003
Problem - I installed Microsoft Outlook 2003, installed all the updates, about three weeks ago. I also installed PC Doctor as my spyware blocker, and all that stuff about the same time. Problem is now my friend from out of town is sending me emails and I do not receive them at all. He send 2 a day just to see if anything comes through. He also emailed my yahoo email address and it is not coming through there either. Is it possible for my server to be blocking his IP address? He does not receive any notification back that message was not delivered. We both are on Ebay, so he c...

Fax Capabilities out of Outlook 2002
Does anyone know if it is possible to create a fax cover sheet that can be printed and autopopulated using the Outlook contact info directly from Outlook? This has nothing to do with fax capabilities. Any merge document you create can be saved for reuse for other mail merges from Outlook. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22f701c3e07f$8e162430$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if it is possible to create a fax cover > sheet that can be printed and autopopulated using the > Outlook contact info di...

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

microsoft outlook no longer working
I can't run outlook anymore for some strange reason When I try to it says outlook can't open the file containing the folders used to send and receive email messages and goes on to a screen asking for me to create a new personal folder or open the existing one when I try those options it doesn't work please help Thanks O o <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I can't run outlook anymore for some strange reason > When I try to it says outlook can't open the file > containing the folders used to send and receive email > messages and goes on to...

Outlook 2003 Compatibility
Trying to find out when Outlook 2003 ships with Exchange server 2003 if it can be installed on machines running Office 97 and machines running Windows 95/98/Me/W2k. Thanks! Outlook/Office 2003 will not work on Windows 95/98/Me. It will run on W2K. It works just fine with other versions of Office except you cannot use Word as your email editor or certain tools like creating documents directly from contacts or mail merge if you don't have the same version of Outlook and Word. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Clark" <cdixon@b...

Sending to multiple addresses

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

hotmail/outlook 2003 error: 0x800CCC3D 'Unimplemented method'
A couple of days ago I started getting an error message in outlook2003 when attempting to send/receive from my Hotmail accounts. Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC3D) : 'The server reported an internal error.The server responded 'Unimplemented method'. ' I'm not unable to send or receive hotmail message, nor can I delete existing messages. I tried removing the accounts from Outlook then linking them back in but this didn't resolve the problem. I also tried running the Detect and Repair function and that didn't...

Word & Outlook 2003 and Signatures
....in Outlook 2003 Is there any way to insert a signature I word when using as an e-mail editor for html mails in Outlook 2003. You see I have a few stationery templates which I cannot combine with the automatic insert of a signature when I launch a new e-mail. That's why I have ticked out the option of having one inserted in all new mails. But when I am going to send a mail with a signature I have to reset this aforementioned option in the TOOLS/OPTION/SEND dialog box. so.. Is there a way to boldly insert a signature in Word where no signature has been inserted before? -- - ...

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one