Multiple PST file

Hi,
Can I keep multiple pst files in Outlook?

advise me

Thanks in advance
smith
0
Smith1 (93)

Dear,
Why not - just add it
Go to File, Data File Management, Add

--
(Please respond to this question
Was this post helpful to you?)

Hope this helps you more
Regards
APK

"Smith" wrote:

> Hi,
> Can I keep multiple pst files in Outlook?
>
> advise me
>
> Thanks in advance
> smith
0
Anver (91)
9/7/2005 11:21:03 AM
Thanks - it worked

"Anver" wrote:

> Dear,
> Why not - just add it
> Go to File, Data File Management, Add
>
> --
> (Please respond to this question
> Was this post helpful to you?)
>
> Hope this helps you more
> Regards
> APK
>

> "Smith" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Can I keep multiple pst files in Outlook?
> >
> > advise me
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> > smith
0
Smith1 (93)

Create a list with multiple criteria

Is there policy setting to prevent saving file without extension?
I previously posted related question in Office Developer Add-in group... http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.office.developer.com.add_ins&mid=869e5007-3e31-46be-9d2a-f24ed5a324c8 ....but I did not get any response, so I have reframed a more general question here. In one particular environment (Terminal Services session on MS windows server 2003 standard edition SP2 with Office Professional Plus 2007 SP2), when I try to save a file (programmatically) withOUT .docx extension, the file is automatically saved with the extension. (The ...

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Charting multiple multiples

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

jpg files
I have had several users experiencing problems opening pictures from Outlook 2000. Their O/S is XP Pro. Any ideas? Thank You, Jamie ...

Using Off-line files to synchronise pst file
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C52659.2A201E60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Can I use Off-line files (XP Pro SP2) to synchronise Outlook 2003 pst = file between laptop and desktop? --=20 Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker=20 Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C52659.2A201E60 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4....

Sending to multiple addresses

File storage
Where and how are the files stored in the crm database for a note attachment, I need to download the file for a certain event and save it in a folder on machine without the download dialog box appearing. is it the version column of annotationbase where i only see binary,how do i query database in this case ,I am unable to do through the howto method of downloading ...

multiple selection

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

enter time into file for a time sheet
how can I enter the time automatically into a cell. perhaps a macro. hilte the cell and hit your macro or enter? I want to round the time to the nearest 1/4 hour. I also want to be able to override the automatic function The quick way to enter current time is Ctrl plus the colon (date is Ctrl plus semi-colon) but this doesn't round to the nearest 15 minutes. I think there is an add-in that would do that as a worksheet function. Here is a subroutine that might do what you want: Sub RndToQtrHr() Dim currMin As Long Dim M As Long Dim plusHour As Boolean currMin = Minute(Time) plusHour = ...

Backup program that doesn't change the file structure
Not sure if anyone or myself asked this before but I'm looking for a backup program that will copy and update modified files to another location without putting them in some proprietary file format. ntbackup from XP makes some file called .bkf and other programs seem to create their own type of files. If I have 300 files in 22 folders that I'm backing up from drive C: I want to see 300 files in 22 folders in the backup location after its done. Is this even possible? Basically a mirror of the existing data. "Gary Gary" <blah@blah.blah> wro...

Organization of files
In the next several weeks, I expect to complete my first windows application, built primarily with C++ in MFC. I will have hundreds of image files across various categories by subject matter, and probably several thousand small, compressed audio files organized in a number of ways. By nature and profession, I am very organized. But I need help in understanding what factors to consider in regard to using multiple folders in my release directory, and how to decide what resource files to possibly include in the exe itself. Is there such a thing as too many files in one directory? Is i...

Open Quark files in Publisher??
Is there any possible way to open a Quark file in Publisher? Hi MarkG (markg@jflv.org), in the newsgroups you posted: || Is there any possible way to open a Quark file in || Publisher? Nope. You would have to: 1. Attempt to use a copy/paste or drag/drop 2. Export the Quark pages as images supported by Publisher and insert them as images. 3. Export the Quark publication as a Word/RTF/Text item (less the images) and import the text only into Publisher 4. Export the Quark publication as a PDF, the go to ScanSoft.com and get the PDF software for Word/Publisher that allows you to import PDF...

Combine multiple tables into one

Multiple domains #6

Help with an OST file
Hello all, I have a severe problem. To give a quick background, I recently had my PDA stolen. The compter I used to synch it up with recently burned up the system board. I also no longer work for the company that I did, when I used Outlook on that particular computer. Anyhow, I have my OST file from that system, but I cannot get it to open on another computer. I do not have any other copies of my contacts, and there are a bunch of friends listed in there, that without my PDA, I have no way of contacting them. Can anyone, please, tell me a way of importing, or opening, my old OSt fi...

.PST file access
When I tried to start Outlook today, it told me that access was denied. None of my previous e-mail or contacts are accessible. I've used the "fix and repair" option under Help and reloaded Outlook 4 times without any success. The file is there (it's about 87,000 K) but now the message is that it is damaged (which I think may be a result of my trying to open it with MS Office 2000 component. Help! Try running the Inbox Repair Tool against the .PST file to see if it finds any errors. Search your drive for a file called scanpst.exe and run it. -- Jocelyn Fiorello ...