Is there a vb or related method of adding *both* profiles *and* email
accounts to multiple users logins from the administrator account? I have
a network which is a workgroup (NOT a domain), in which there are about
15 users that are replicated on each of 5 machines. I'd like to be able
to add all 15 Mail Profiles, and all 15 email accounts to each of the 15
logins on these 5 machines--obviously with as little work as possible.
The mail is all retrieved from the same Exchange Server, but these
machines *cannot* be added to a domain (don't ask!). I'd hate to have to
log into every user's account, on each machine, and install every name
and profile manually!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Sam.
Sam J. Marrocco
Sr. Visual Effects Artist/R&D
Travelling Pictures/GTN
Inferno, Flame, Maya, All that cool stuff!
"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist."

sam2722 (2)

Multiple workbooks from customers
I am recieving 10 different spreadsheets from customers which all contain the information I need. The issue arises that in that I only need 7 columns from each workbook, but they are not in the same order. Is there anyway to sort this? I can collate the data into one workbook if this will help. I get these reports on a monthly basis so I would love a macro to help fix this. Thanks Rory Downey presented the following explanation : > I am recieving 10 different spreadsheets from customers which all contain the > information I need. The issue arises that in that I only need 7 columns ...

To count the data using multiple criteria in multiple columns
Hi, I have datas in cell range A1:C4, where A being name of the projects (one project may occur in two or more places), B being the task number, C being week for completion of the task. Now I have to count the number of cells with given week of completion in a given project. This is to identify the number of tasks in a particular week in a particular project. How shall I do this. Please help me with ideas. =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A4="project"),--(C1:C4=week_num)) -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Rajesh" <Rajesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

count multiple values from contiguous range
Hi there, I need to create a formula that applies on text cells to count the frequency of two text values from a contiguous range. I used this formula but didn't work: =SUM(IF((F19:F21="Completed")+(F19:F21="Failed");1;0)) but I received This #VALUE! error.!!! The values (words) I'm looking for are "Completed" and "Failed". I want the total number for both of them as a sum. That is an array formula - you need to commit it using CTRL-SHIFT- ENTER instead of the usual <Enter>. Here's an alternative non-array formu...

HOWTO create a Mail Merge Template in MSCRM with multiple child records
Hi, I have created successfully a basic Mail Merge template in MS Word in Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Order Entity. My challenge now is how to design a template that retrieves the order details (product and prices) related to the order record? This sounds like a parent-child template. Any idea? On Jun 2, 1:26=A0pm, "Benjie Fallar III" <bfall...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > I have created successfully a basic Mail Merge template in MS Word in > Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Order Entity. > My challenge now is how to design a template that retrieves the order > details (prod...

Credit Card Account on Money 2002
I pay my credit card account using the Money register. I now am trying to run a Monthly Income and Expenses report and I find all my payments coming up in "Income Unassigned." When I click on one of those individual payments, it shows "From XYZ Credit Card" being paid to "XYZ Credit Card." Obviously I have set the accounts up incorrectly, but I"m not sure what to do. Can anyone help? Something tells me you are messing with electronic transactions and downloaded transaction data without really understanding how Money works first. Perhaps I'm wrong....

**Multiple offices multiple deposits**
We have a number of offices that prepare their own deposits and take this cash to the bank. We are in the process of rolling GP out to these offices through Terminal Server and wonder how other multi office companies deal with this. When having multiple people creating multiple receipts and deposits within GP, how do you handle it so that each receipt/check is easily recognizable by the person who is inputting the deposit? Thanks in advance for your advise! Gail Richner Gail: You can have each person doing Cash Receipts or Bank Transactions code the Receipt number/Transaction numb...

Changing account from which mail is sent
I have several valid email addresses from which I send, depending upon the nature of the email. How can I change, on the fly, not changing the default account, the account from which I send emails? Thanks... Also, how can I click on Send/Receive, and have it do just that without clicking on "all accounts" as in outlook express? Thanks again! What version of Outlook "Peter G" <peeg67@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:005101c3be68$aeadd550$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have several valid email addresses from which I send, > depending upon the nature of the e...

Editing multiple cells with one action????
I have created many IF statements running down the page. To fill dow the page I added $ to the cell that I wanted to remain constant but no I want to fil across so I have to change the $ to a different cel reference in the IF statement. To avoid changing each individual IF statement (there are quite a few I was wondering if there was a way I could highlight all of the cell and just make the change in one which will change all of th highlighted cells. Please help, thanks. = -- Pedro ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Pedros's Profile: http://www.ex...

Help with mutiple profiles / accounts
Hi there, I have multiple different pop3 accounts i would like to use from 1 profile, is this possible? Please help. I have 3 different pop 3 accounts which i have setup. I also have 3 different data folders that the mail from each account drops into, this works fine. However, how do I set it so that when I reply to an email from 'pop1' it uses the pop1 smtp server and account details and when I reply or create emails for 'pop2' it uses pop2 details (the same for pop3). This was possible in outlook express, in the email window, there was a simply a drop down from which...

sumproduct of multiple sheets
Hi, I am using the below sumproduct formula =sumproduct((sheet1!A1:A50000="Mark")*(sheet1!A1:A50000="Automatic")) I have to make the formula for almost 20-25 sheets. so i have to put the formula in 25 cells to know the result of 25 sheets. Is there any sumproduct formaula to take the data from all sheet at one go and give me the result in one cell regards, rkp You are better off Grouping your 25 Worksheets and entering the SUMPRODUCT Function once with NO sheet references, then use =SUM(Sheet1:sheet25!A1) to get you grand total. Where A1 on each of ...

Unstable view
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C76D6F.4A95FED0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Each time I select another item at the bottom of the list, the listbox always move the scrollbar itself to redisplay the list and see the first selected item. I always have to move the scrollbar again to go far down at the bottom of the list to be able to select another item... Did I miss something to do, with this ListBox? jmarc... ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C76D6F.4A95FED0 Content-Type: text/html; ...

Investment account balance wrong
I'm using MS Money 2004. I have an investment account. My MSMoney balance for this account is way of what the balance at the brokerage's site is reporting. Not sure what I did wrong in setting up this account. Each day I update the account online and all stocks, etc. report accurately. But the balance in MSMoney is wrong. It reports more than I actually have. How do I fix this? I was thinking maybe Money matches what is online and somehow corrects, but so far, I don't see this happening.. In microsoft.public.money, mark wrote: >I'm using MS Money 2004. I have a...

How do you separate multiple lines from Excel into Access
Hello, I am importing data from an excel spreadsheet, which is fielded this way: Parcel_ID, Owner_First_Name, Owner_Last_Name, etc... The first column, the Parcel ID, could look like this: Parcel_ID 7-5-029-001 But sometimes, because the SAME owner may have more than one parcel (under the SAME name), some of the fields can have up to three entries in the same cell, which are separated by a new line. Which could look like this: Parcel_ID 7-5-030-001 7-5-031-001 7-5-032-001 When I bring in the spreadsheet into Access, using File/Get External Data/Import, the access table NOW has all thre...

Multiple emails received
Hi, We have been receiving complaints from one of our external recipients that they are receiving multiple copies (sometimes 3 or 5 or 8) of the same email. We don't have this problem with our other external recipients. Does anybody have this problem and resolution? I turn on the diagnostic logging for a day when there was an occurence of multiple emails and I did not see any multiple instances of the same email passing through our Internet Mail service logs. Our Exchange is 5.5 Enterprise. Any insights would be great. Thanks TagaR On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:24:02 -0700, "Taga...

Address book settings and Profile Maker 8
Hi all, my IT support people seem stuck so I wanted to see if anyone else might be able to help on this (really quite simple) issue. Basically, my Outlook client doesn't store my settings with respect to address book search order. It defaults to the company mailbook - but as we are part of a 120,000 people organisation, that is rather useless - especially as most of my emails go outside the Company. I am now aware of it so I can avoid to mis-send emails, but it's a hassle and I'd rather search my personal contacts before the Company list. I can change this manually and it works...

how to use multiple regression
Please can anyone help me solve this problem. Use linest function to estimate what A,B,C & D will be, Compare them. Y= a+bx+cx^2+dx^3 assum x=0, x=1, .................. x= 100 Calculate the corresponding value of Y. Choose any coefficient for the constant. Thanks and regards, Dave As written, your post is a little puzzling. To use LINEST() you're going to need to start with both a series of X values and a series of Y values. So you won't "Calculate the corresponding value of Y," but you can use the regression coefficients and the constant to get estimates of Y. If...

Spending by Category
Hello all, I am using Money 2006. On the Home Page there is a chart that displays Spending by Category. This is great and I like it, however I would like it to ignore one of my accounts for it's display purposes. I have two checking accounts setup in Money. One is the checking account discovered online via money to which I have transactions auto download. The other is the checking account I use to enter my transactions manually. I would like the Spending by Category chart to calculate/display only transactions in my manually created checking account. Any idea how, or if, thi...

Reading multiple values from another table.
I have a table with general information in it such as Subject, Reference Rumber, Comments. I would like to have another table with Company Reference and Responsibility. So when I create a new record including Subject and Reference Number, I could look up values from the second table to fill in multiple instances of Company Reference and Responsibility. A better example would be a form to order pizza. The main form would contain name, address, Size and type of pizza. Then from the same form, you would look up toppings from a seperate table to add multiple toppings to each instance of a pizza. ...

Money 2007
I recently "upgraded" from Money 2006 to Money 2007. I keep all of my credit card accounts in the Debt Reduction Planner so that it automatically creates billing items for me. I've noticed that transactions I enter in my credit card accounts no longer show up in the Spending Tracker or Budget. Only transactions in accounts not included in the Debt Reduction Planner are included. If I take those accounts out of the Debt Reduction Planner, all of my transaction start counting against my budget. Is this a bug or am I missing something? All of these accounts have their "us...

Automatically selecting Multiple E-mails
My Outlook 2003 has developed an intermittent problem. On occasion my Outlook will not allow me to select a single e- mail. It reacts in the same way as it would if you held down the Shift key when making a selection and highlights all the e-mails between the first e-mail and whichever other e-mail you click on. At the same time I am unable to sort my Inbox! The only way to resolve this issue seems to be to reboot, as closing down Outlook and restarting the application does not seem to make any difference. ...

Multiple Worksheets, multiple lines and summarizing into one works
I am working with a spreadsheet which can have multiple spreadsheets all formatted the same way. Now although these sheets are all formatted the same way some may have 1 row of data while another may have 10 rows of data. I am wanting to incorporate these into a summary worksheet at the beginning of my spreadsheet which will list all of these rows automatically. What kind of table or formula would I need to look into to make this happen? Hi, there is a possible solution at 'Merge cells from all or some worksheets into one Master sheet' (http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm) -...

Multiple lines tool tip [2]
Please read my question in the previous "Multiple lines tool tip" message. Thanks ...

Multiple signatures #5
I have used the feature of multiple signatures for more than just signatures for a long time. I often have repetative remarks that must go in emails and this has worked wonderfully until I got my new computer with Microsoft outlook 2007. Now only one signature is permitted in the email. If you attempt to enter another it replaces the one entered immediately before. So, now I am struggeling with entering information by hand. How can this be set to allow multiple signatures to be entered in an email? Does any one know? Nancy King <Nancy King@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

How to add fields for SkypeID and Facebook account in Outlook Contact form?
Can this be done easily? Do I need strong programming skills? -AH It's not all that hard to do - tools, forms, design a form or when a new form is open, from its tools menu, design this form. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solut...

Subform Linking To Multiple Master Fields Optional
Hi, I posted a question yesterday which Karl helped me, but I want to take it further by linking the master fields to the subform where whichever control I place a value I want it to return in the subform accordingly. Let me clarify on the setup: The subform is based on a query named ACCOUNTS with the fields: Name Company Arrival (which is date field) Departure (which is date field) Charge In the Form named ACCOUNTS SEARCH I have controls named: Pick Company (Which is a combo box) Pick Arrival (which is date field) Pick Departure (which is date field) Now the criteria is s...