Multiple email addresses #4

I recently went from Outlook Express to Outlook, importing
my Address Book as I went.  However, when I am in Outlook,
I can only see one email address per contact.  That is, if
I have two email address for one contact, I can only see
the primary one in Outlook.  How do I correct?
0
kpprost (1)

Do you have separate contact items for the several addresses or what?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Kristi asked:

| I recently went from Outlook Express to Outlook, importing
| my Address Book as I went.  However, when I am in Outlook,
| I can only see one email address per contact.  That is, if
| I have two email address for one contact, I can only see
| the primary one in Outlook.  How do I correct?

0
MillyS5166 (1132)

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Email Alert on New Issue
I'm working with Project Server 2010. I am using the out of the box Issues List within a Project Site. The site, issues list or none of the fields have been modified. 1. I have a valid email address 2. I have email configured properly within project server server settings 3. SharePoint central administration and outgoing email is configured properly 3. I get emails when I publish schedules. I get emails when users submit updates. 4. When I create a new issue and assign myself to the owner and assigned to fields, I get no alert. 5. If I go into the issue and set up an indiv...

Microsoft Outlook 2003
Problem - I installed Microsoft Outlook 2003, installed all the updates, about three weeks ago. I also installed PC Doctor as my spyware blocker, and all that stuff about the same time. Problem is now my friend from out of town is sending me emails and I do not receive them at all. He send 2 a day just to see if anything comes through. He also emailed my yahoo email address and it is not coming through there either. Is it possible for my server to be blocking his IP address? He does not receive any notification back that message was not delivered. We both are on Ebay, so he c...

Charting multiple multiples

Saving emails on the server for 2 computers
We have two computers connected with a router and both have Windows XP home edition on them. Now my desktop I use Outlook Express for emails and I have it set up to save messages on the server until I delete same. That way I can receive emails on both computers. On the laptop I use Microsoft outlook for emails and if I go in and read the emails they automatically delete them from my server and I cannot retrieve them on my desktop in Outlook Express. So. I have tried going into Microsoft outlook on the laptop and gone into, tools, account settings, data files and then I'm lost on ...

External email forwarding, Excahnge 2003 / Outlook 2003
Hi. Should you do anything besides checking "Allow automatic forward" on your Exchange 2003, if you want your clients to be able to forward email to external emailadresses via rules in Outlook? BR. Carsten Yes - don't use rules to achieve this. If you allow that, you open yourself up to mail loops, which are not fun. Instead, for users that want e-mail autoforwarded, set up a contact in AD with the external address, then set up their user account to forward messages to the contact. The forwarding option for the user account is found on the Exchange General, Delivery ...

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

masquerade address
Hi, Exchange 5.5, anyway to set up a mailbox that will not reveal an internal "Reply To" address? i.e. A user will be able to "Send As" or "On Behalf Of" that mailbox, but external replies to it will generate NDRs. TIA brandon ...

Importing Emails from an Exchange Email box
Hi, I am currently (manually) importing emails into my DB. I am only importing the following fields from each mail item: 1) Receive Date 2) From 3) Subject 4) Body I would like to automate this process with code - so that the user click a button and the fields above are imported into a table called 'Daily Results', with field names the same as 1,2,3 and 4 above. Can anyone advise of how to do this? I thought MS Access had an 'Import Builder' where these setting could be saved, and recalled when required (like a Macro) but I cannot seem to find this. Any help would be...

How do I add a box for attachments when sending email?
Before switching over to the current email, whenever I would attach a file, it would put the attachment in a field under whomever I was sending it to. Currently its just sticking it in the message body. Is there a setting somewhere I am missing? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. -- B Craig If you're using Rich Text Format attachments are handled the way you mention. If you use HTML or Plain Text format, it'll be the way you want. "B Craig" <BCraig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20FB25AB-55FD-403A-990B-F9635E0F0ACA@microsoft.com....

Sending to multiple addresses

Telemarketing Add-On for Microsoft CRM 4.0
Hi, GrapeCity has created a Telemarketing Add-On for Microsoft CRM 4.0. You can access all the information on the Add-On (including a 30 day free trial version) by accessing the following link: www.grapecity.com/india/addons I would be elated to receive your comments, queries and feedback on the Add-On. Regards, Rahul Singh rahul.singh@grapecity.com www.grapecity.com/india/addons ...

multiple selection

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

Restrict email transmission
I need to restrict an incoming account from reaching specific parties. I have gone to each user and setup a rule to delete email from an outside party. I would block it completely but one of the users need to recieve email from this person. The rule does not seem to be configure server side but client only. Is there away to make sure the rule in on the exchange 2003 server. Users, I setup the rule for, are getting the email when they go through webmail. Exchange 2003 enterprise, outlook 2000 and 2003. http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Sender-Recipient-Filtering.html -- John Oliver, Jr...

Invisable Emails
Ok, I have an issue that I can not seem to find an answer for. Me and my wife installed Office Enterprise 2007 on a computer that had Office XP on it. As far as we can tell the install worked like it should, but we are having an issue with the Outlook program. When I start Outlook on my side, it has imported all the contacts that I had and all the emails that I had received up until the install. I have made sure that my email account information was correct and it is and I can see it send and receive like it should, but here is the issue. When it downloads the emails to my Outlook, ...

How to hide form from grid 2 to 4
I have a form that I’m using as main form menu, I need three different portions to be able to hide and view. I know how to hide acDetail section, Heared or footer but do not know how to hide a potion of the form only, i.e.: on detail section hide form from grid 2 to 4. Any help, tip or comment is greatly appreciated, Adnan hi Adnan, Adnan wrote: > I have a form that I’m using as main form menu, I need three different > portions to be able to hide and view. I know how to hide acDetail section, > Heared or footer but do not know how to hide a potion of the form only, i.e.: >...

Recurring email contact address
I used to be in contact with a Lawyer, I decided to stop contacting this lawyer after receiving misleading advice. Since then, every email I receive this Lawyer's email address id attached on the end by Demon-Mailer. It is embarrassing as I often reply to an email, and this lawyer's/Demon Mailer's garbage data is still attached to the outgoing email. Can someone contact me personally, otherwise it may mean that I must Change my Email Address completely?<scottieyoung@gmail.com> Scottie Young -- ______________________________________ Posted from http://o...

Additional email addresses #2
Hi all, I'm really new to Exchange and i havce given a user 2 smtp email addresses. However in the contacts section of outlook under email addresses the user still only has the one. I've followed the manual but not sure if i have missed anything. Help... Is Outlook in cached mode? Four things have to happen--and in this order--before recipients show up in the GAL in Outlook 2003 with cached mode: 1. The object or change must replicate to the domain controller the RUS uses. 2. The RUS must run and stamp the user with Exchange attributes. 3. The offline address book must be ge...