Multiple Email Accounts

I have three email accounts.  I can only send message
from one - some sort of automatic default.  How can I
select (with each email), what account I want to use to
send a message?
0
anonymous (74722)

What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support
mode?  If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft
Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup".
(Outlook 97, 2002, and 2003 don't have separate modes.)

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:039201c3aab1$153e65d0$a001280a@phx.gbl,
Michael wrote:

> I have three email accounts.  I can only send message
> from one - some sort of automatic default.  How can I
> select (with each email), what account I want to use to
> send a message?

Problem Synchronising with Hotmail Account
This is the error message that I had been receiving:- Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCCF4) : 'An unknown error has occurred. Please save any existing work and restart the program.' It was a random problem initially, but now I can't seems to sync at all. Please help. ...

How to automatically send a CC: email
Hi, Is it possible to configure Exchage server 2003 to automatically send a CC: copy to a mail recipient everytime an email is sent from someones mailbox? In other words, the manager would like to receive a copy of all emails sent by one of his employees. I know this can be done through rules in outlook, but I wish to perform this function from exchage for a group of users. Thanks in Advance ...

How do I print multiple records to one publication page?
I want to merge records from a data source in access to publisher. I want 4 different records per page in postcard format. Each time I use the catalog merge feature it prints 1 record 4 times on the page. How can I fix this? You need to have one card on your screen for the merge to work. (Print preview will show the same entry on all four cards, its a bug). -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jagodie" <Jagodie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF2C96BA-6A33-4AF0-9703-A692713A5EA5@micro...

Will un- & reinstalling Outlook'03 delete email & addresses?
I've been plagued with an Outlook problem for about a month. Settings are right. Test email works fine. All other internet related programs are fine. But Outlook gives me a "send/receive error" message as fast as I can hit "Send/Receive". If I keep it open just to check contacts or calendar it always crashes within 10 to 60 minutes. If I start it in safe mode it seems to work all right. I reinstalled and it worked for 30 minutes and then did the same thing. If I Uninstall first, and then Reinstall, will it help? Will I lose my contacts and emails? Help! Find...

changing Exchange primary windows account
How To change primary Windows Account in exchange 5.5 mailbox, I have 3000 mailboxes in exchange 5.5 server. I want to change the primary windows account of all the users. can anybody suggest the faster way to do it.does anybody hv any tool. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;155414 Sri wrote: > How To change primary Windows Account in exchange 5.5 > mailbox, I have 3000 mailboxes in exchange 5.5 server. > I want to change the primary windows account of all the > users. > can anybody suggest the faster way to do it.does anybody > hv any tool. ...

sending email #16
Hi, Since i installed IE7 I have been having trouble with sending emails. I use outlook from office 2003. Receiving is OK and I can create the message OK but it just sits in the outbox and does not respond to the send command. Help please. ErnieH ...

Opening LInks in Email
I am not able to open address links when they are sent as part of an email. Can this feature be activated? TIA Eric Aloha ecm, Probably. We need a lot more information about your setup to tell you how, though. To start with What version of Outlook are you using? -Ben- Ben M. Schorr - MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm > I am not able to open address links when they are sent as part of an > email. Can this feature be activated? > > TIA > Eri I'm using ver 6 Outlook Express. ...

cant send emails to gmail accounts
if i send an email to someone with a gmail address they never receive it. it goes to my sent items and it says sent in the properties but they never receive it? any help greatly appreciated "maryandliam" <maryandliam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E11EF0A0-CDE5-46F4-A0FD-979144D1590D@microsoft.com... > if i send an email to someone with a gmail address they never receive it. > it > goes to my sent items and it says sent in the properties but they never > receive it? any help greatly appreciated If Outlook moves the message to S...

Multiple Series Pie Charts
Is there a way to display multiple series pie charts in excel? Was thinking the Pie Charts could be displayed next to one another. Thanks, Chad Chad - Make a pie chart, not as a separate chart sheet, but located on a worksheet (a blank one, if you like). Make another and position it on the worksheet next to the first. Etc. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ Chad BATES wrote: > Is there a way to display multiple series pie charts in > excel? Was thinking the Pie Charts could be displayed > next to...

Income from Tax deferred Retirement account (Canadian RIFF)
I am using MONEY06. I have set up a Retirment account using IRA (actually for a canadian Retirement income fund-RIFF). And within the account I have purchased a CD with annual interest payment. The IRA Retirement account correctly categorizes the interst income as "TAX-DEFERRED INCOME". Question: When I start to withdraw from the retirement account, any amount withdrawn will be deemed to be taxable pension income. What do I need to do in registering such withdrawals so that I can see them as an income in an income report. I tried redeeming a portion of the CD, and trans...

Multiple chioce in drop-down list
Hello, everyone I have to create a field on the form with a drop-down list where user can select more than one value. It seems like standard insruments (creating attribute with picklist type) are not working cause it's not allowed to choose more than one value. If you have ideas about that, please assist -- ---------------------- regards, Ilya Milshtein MBS Master, MBSCP, MCP Softline International www.softline.ru As you noticed, multi-value picklists are not an option in crm 3.0. What you can do is create a new custom entity instead of a picklist. So if your picklist was for "...

How do I create an email template?
Running Office 2007 Professional. I think that's what you would call it. I am looking for work and have a Word file that I use as a cover letter. Right now I have to open Word and copy and paste into the email. So what I would like is to open in Outlook an email to send that already has that Word doc in it and then I would just do a little editing and send it off. It would be really cool if I could create an icon for it and put it in the toolbar. I hope I have been clear with my needs and thanks for your time if you have a solution. They tell you how here: http://office.m...

Where are email account settings stored?
I am using MSOutlook 2002 with a local *.pst file for email storage. Does anyone know where are EMAIL ACCOUNT settings are stored? It's in the registry. Windows NT-based operating system: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\profilename\ Windows 9x-based operating system: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\profilename\ -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post yo...

Archiving emails #4
When I archive my "sent" emails, I am not able to sort them by who they were sent to. All of them show up as to me. All of my other archived email works well. I am trying to clean up my C drive on my computer. Thanks for the hlep. Double check the view on the folder to make sure that it is set to "Sent To". (e.g. Under Outlook 2007, it is View > Arrange By > Sent To) "pgandeb" <pgandeb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A63EF027-DB32-4D06-B8C7-45FD2399D6E6@microsoft.com... > When I archive my "sent" emails, I am...

how do i format a multiple page brochure?
i am trying to print a multiple page brochure and want to know how to format the final document so the pages come out in the correct order. critic <critic@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > i am trying to print a multiple page brochure and want to know how to > format the final document so the pages come out in the correct order. You already posted this question once. It depends entirely on how you want the finished publication to look. And on your version of Publisher Your best bet is to use File > Page Setup > Booklet. -- Ed Bennett - MV...

Fix multiple 'assign macro' references broken due to moving sheet
I'm mystified as to why this happened, but I'm hoping someone can help me fix it in an easy way... I have a workbook with multiple sheets, and many buttons with assigned macros on different sheets for navigation, filtering, etc. I created a new blank sheet within the workbook for a throwaway calculation, and then decided I didn't want it in that book so right clicked and moved to a new book. That was fine and I proceeded with my calculating for a while. Then I went back to the original book and tried to use a button, but got an error that the macro did not exist, refe...

Performance of savings accounts
One problem that I keep running into with Money is that it has a very clear distinction between investment accounts and checking/savings accounts. So far, I have not been able to find a way to get money to give me a performance report on a savings account or to consider the savings account to be part of my portfolio. When I want to check how well my investments did over a year, I cannot get data about my savings accounts and so the data that is given on my investment accounts does not account for my savings... "Money 2005 Deluxe user" <Money2005Deluxeuser@discussions.micro...

Cannot open document in email because it needs excel. How do I d.
I have inbound email that will not open attachment becausse it is on excel. How do I open this document? Fredd Assuming you do not have Excel installed. Download and install the Excel Viewer from.... http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/xlviewer.aspx You will be able to view and print Excel worksheets. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 17:04:04 -0800, "fred" <fred@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have inbound email that will not open attachment becausse it is on excel. >How do I open this document? fred wrote: > I have inbound email that...

delete multiple range names
I have a workbook with multiple sheets. The workbook was built by someone else and has multiple range names that are no longer needed. How can I delete all range names to start fresh? Hi, In excel 2007 , go to Formulas, Name manager, choose the name to delet and click delete "mnsue" wrote: > I have a workbook with multiple sheets. The workbook was built by someone > else and has multiple range names that are no longer needed. How can I > delete all range names to start fresh? The following macro will delete all range names in the active workbook S...

Email activation
I have been using outlook express for my email program. i am buying a new compuer and won't, I am told, be able to use it anymore. I have tried shifting to Outlook, but when I try to send an email, I get a message that says something about "No Transport Porvider". I am using Office 2000 and am on cable with comcast. Any help would be much appreciated. gg wrote: > I have been using outlook express for my email program. i am buying a new > compuer and won't, I am told, be able to use it anymore. I have tried > shifting to Outlook, but when I try to send a...

Help writing formula... multiple nested if/thens
Hi all, I am trying to create a spreadsheet that calculates allowable (pro-rated) car rental expenses that employees can claim for a conference that was held. The organization has agreed to pay employee car rental expenses that fall between the dates of the conference 7th Sept 2008 and 14th October 2008 (including both of those days). However, some car rental contracts fall partially in this range, (as some employees showed up early or stayed late for vacation), and employees are reimbursed accordingly. I am trying to create a spreadsheet that gives the number of allowable days (inside the ran...

One Person, Multiple GALs
Hi, we are running Exchange 5.5 and have several companies under us. For each company we have one GAL. In some instances we want a person from one of the companies to be in each GAL so that anyone can easily find and contact them regardless of what company they work for. We are doing this by manually creating an entry in each GAL. The problem is that when this person leaves the company we sometimes don't delete all of their entries in the GAL. I have a few questions. Is there a technique, script, or product that will allow us to maintain multiple GALs easily? Is there a way to easily m...

CDF Contacts, without Accounts
Hello Many thanks in advance I have quite a bunch of contact that I would like to add to CRM 1.2. I was wondering if it was possible to load just the contacts only and no accounts ? So the only data that I will load will be cdf_contacts Thank you vikrantc Yes, the Contacts do not have to be associated with an Account. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:11:04 -0700, vikrantca <vikrantca@hotmail.com> wrote: Hello, Many thanks in advance. I have quite a bunch of contact that I would like to add to CRM 1.2...

Blocking e-mail for old accounts
When I disable an account, does it automatically block new e-mail from going to that account? If I want to have the ability to view the e-mail in that account does it have to be active? Thanks Depends, and Yes. "microsoft" <ayzen1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OAUmeWJ3DHA.1924@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > When I disable an account, does it automatically block new e-mail from going > to that account? If I want to have the ability to view the e-mail in that > account does it have to be active? > > Thanks > > You have a few options. If you leave the...

emails won't get delivered outside of network
My emails lock up Outlook 2000 when trying to send out of the network. Intra-network emails still work. I still receive emails from outside. But emails get stuck in my Outbox. I can only delete the emnails by ogging off the network, retarting the computer and deleting the message. Please give me your thoughts, Thanks ...