multiple e-mails

Usin' Outlook or Outlook Express, for some reason I keep
gettin' repeat emails.  Somebody can send me one and I get
the same message two or three times!  What can I do, if
anything, to cure this problem?  Anybody had the same
problem?  Please don't tell me I'm the only one that has
had this problem...

Rayce
texican@coastaccess.com
0
texican (1)

e-mail fowarding
can i have my aol and yahoo mail sent to my express? if so, what do I put for the server name/url, etc??? Or how can I find out what they are? You can't have AOL sent to an email program like Outlook Express, Outlook or Eudora. Call AOL and let them know you are not happy about it, maybe they will change they way of thinking in the future. You can have yahoo's mail sent to Outlook or Outlook Express but, you have to pay about $ 20 a year for the service. It used to be free, but since it is so comvenient and you don't get to see their advertising, they now charge for the service....

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Mailing Labels #3
I have a spreadsheet that I set up to use to track potential clients. I want to use some of the information from the spreadsheet to create mailing labels. For instance: Column 1 = Contact Name Column 2 = Company Name Column 3 = Address Column 4 = Phone Number Column 5 = Misc. information I only want to print the information from the first three columns into mailing labels. Is this possible? Yes, but you should use Word as malmerger abd excel as source http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Monica" <Monica@discussions.microsoft.c...

Charting multiple multiples

Single click selects multiple cells

Replying to e-mails received
When I'm replying to e-mails received, sometimes the formatting toolbar comes up, and sometimes it doesn't. I can't find the pattern of when it's going to do it and when it's not. When the toolbar doesn't come up, I also cannot get to the formatting options by clicking on "Format." Any ideas? P Jenkins <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I'm replying to e-mails received, sometimes the > formatting toolbar comes up, and sometimes it doesn't. I > can't find the pattern of when it's going to do it and >...

automation, choose e-mail account
Hi there, I am using automation in MS Access to send e-mails through outlook, this is working fine. The e-mails are send through the default e-mail account (there is several of them) Does anyone knows the code (VBA) to choose/select the account with which the e-mail will be sent? Thanks Philip ...

New Mail Account
Hello Someone responded but the response has disappeared before I could try it. I am trying to create Accounts on exchange 2003. I can receive internal mail but cannot receive mail from the Internet. I am being asked for a user name and password which I assume that I must setup. But I cannot see where??? Please help. It has been 3 years since I have worked o Exchange and it has changed alot. Thank you -- Ever Learning Net Admin On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:22:03 -0700, Randaddyz <Randaddyz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello Someone responded but the response has disappeared ...

distributing data into multiple cells

e-mail send button not working
I have noticed in the past week that the send button on messages to contact in Outlook does not send the message. When I go to close the message it asks to 'save'. I click yes. it is 'saved' but the message is not sent. when I go to the Drafts folder the message is there. I open it and try to send and it doesn't send the message. any thoughts on what I could have changed to give me this problem? Gordon in Alaska ...

no "today" in mail box
some times my email folder does not show "today" whilst showing "yesterday" and other dates. Where is it? Because you haven't received mail today yet? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Michel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99db01c48682$29a02c90$a401280a@phx.gbl... > some times my email folder does not show "today" whilst > showing "yesterday" and other da...

Sending to multiple addresses

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

Setting up Windows Mail 11-15-09
I need help setting up my windows mail. I thought i had it set up correctly until i put the user name and password in, then it pops back up asking for the information again. Can someone guide me through the process please? When you get that prompt, click Cancel. That should produce an error message. Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it=20 into a reply here. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Tracy Smith" <Tracy Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = new...

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

error when receiving and sending e-mail
Error 0x800ccc0d, have tried all the remedies in knowledge base article 813514 without resolution of the problem. I no longer have a firewall. Was using McAfee firewall. I have been working on this problem for about a week now. HELP! ...

Send E-Mail
I've investigated this a bit further and really dont understand whats going on! I'm using Outlook 2000 in Internet mail mode I have 6 e-mail accounts that I pick up and would like to send from. When I creat a new mail message, sometimes the Send button has a drop-down list enabling me to select which e-mail account I want the message to go from. However, sometimes its just a plain old Send button with no dropdown. I've checked the combinations and it seems to vary on what e-mail format you choose, and whether you use Word as your editor. The combinations I've seen are: Te...