Multiple calendars, how to choose which one meetings go into

Hi

I have 3 calendars setup in outlook XP , when someone sends me a meeting
request how can i change which calendar the meeting goes into, at the moment
they all go into what i guess is the default calendar which i want to change
to a different one

any ideas?

thanks

Chris

0
fred2930 (10)

You really can't change it. Outlook treats certain folders special.

"Chris S" <fred@fred.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have 3 calendars setup in outlook XP , when someone sends me a meeting
> request how can i change which calendar the meeting goes into, at the
> moment they all go into what i guess is the default calendar which i want
> to change to a different one
>
> any ideas?

0
vince8328 (2733)

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Charting multiple multiples

Single click selects multiple cells

automation, choose e-mail account
Hi there, I am using automation in MS Access to send e-mails through outlook, this is working fine. The e-mails are send through the default e-mail account (there is several of them) Does anyone knows the code (VBA) to choose/select the account with which the e-mail will be sent? Thanks Philip ...

distributing data into multiple cells

Weird Meeting Scheduling Issue
All, We are currently running Exchange 5.5 with the Outlook 2000 client for about 300 users. When an organizer schedules a meeting, hits the Attendee Availability tab, the organizer can't see the usual busy or "Out of Office" time information for other users AFTER May 1, 2005. After May 1 the row to the right of the non-organizer username is just hatched like this: \ \ \ \ \ \ - which the legend says means no information. Prior to May 1 the usual user status is displayed. Theorganizer can see his/her own information for as far into the future as the he can look. The organizer ca...

Sending to multiple addresses

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...

Removing Menu Option in VBA ( grey one out ) ?
Tracking Changes ? I am after the workaround for the disabling of tracking changes b anyone other than me. I presume ( and yes since I learnt this method I love it ) I can us the Environment settings... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sub MeOnlyTrackChanges() If Environ("Fullname") <> "My Name Here" then Exit sub Elseif: <grey out the menu option for track changes here VBA COD needed > End Sub -----------------------...

Passing avalue from one form to another
I have a form (ItemBrowse_frm) that provides me a list of active Item numbers. When I click the Item number I want to pass the Item number to my other form (SingleBill_frm) and requery the form based on that part number. I am using the following OnClick Forms![SingleBill_frm]![ParentItembx].Value = Forms!ItemBrowse_frm.[ItemNumber] Forms![SingleBill_frm].Requery Somehow the SingleBill_frm does not requery and the field that I am passing the value to does not show the value passed until I highlight the field. Is there a better way to do this or what am I doing wrong? Thank you! ...

show multiple values that add to total in bar graph
Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I want a sigle bar that goes to 703 but breaks the single bar down into these segments (preferrably by color showing the smaller segment amounts within the color. HELP!!!! Thanks! Hi, Is that not what the stacked column chart does? Cheers Andy Green Goose 89 wrote: > Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that > add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I > want...

Joining the domain; keep the calendar.
Sharing a calendar to exchange server this local computer has an outlook (pst) file that houses lots of contact & calendar data. I launch the mail applet in the control panel and add the exchange server -- no problem. However, I can't (there isn't the option) share the calendar. If I create a new user on the machine, and use the exchange server, I can share the new calendar. How can I get the exchange server to "see" the original calendar & share it? Thank you. --- AntiSpam/harvest --- Remove X's to send email to me. You can't share a folder that...

IIF / OR
I want the OnPrint of a report to check three fields and run code if any ONE of the conditions is met: Iif ([MyTextOne]=1 OR [MyTextTwo]=2 OR [MyTextThree]=3) Then RunSomeCode Else RunOtherCode I thought of using Select Case and calling procedures as each condition is met: Select Case Me![MyTextOne] Case is = 1 Call Check2 Case else Stop End Select Check2 () Select Case Me![MyTextTwo] Case is = 2 Call Check3 Case else Stop End select Check3 () and so on......... It will work, but gets a bit too long as the test conditions increase. It gets just as long with nested select case or nest...

Localization with multiple string tables
The application has two string tables one for English and the other for Japanese. The IDs and Values are the same but only the captions are different. It seems that CString::LoadString does not load from the correct string table when i choose japanese from my regional settings on the control panel instead it loads english all the time. Is there any settings or configuration that i missed? Need ur help gurus >The application has two string tables one for English and the other >for Japanese. The IDs and Values are the same but only the captions >are different. It seems that CString::L...

charting more than one worksheet
I have data in one worksheet(February) and data in another worksheet (March). I need to chart averages over a five day period (Feb 28,29, March 1, 2, 3). I will need to do this everyday. I can not seem to find an easy way to do this. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance. If you're trying to pull one value for each day, and create the chart from that, you can do the following: Create a blank summary sheet for the chart data. In cell E3, enter this formula: =TODAY() In cell D3, enter: =E3-1 Select cell D3, point to the fill handle (the small black square at the bottom right of...