multiline appointments

I synchronize my outlook calendar with my Palm device. On the Palm I can
easily create appointments with multiple lines which show up correctly in
various views. These appointments show up with multiple lines after synching
to Outlook if I double click on an appointment to bring up the appointment
form. But the form shows a maximum of 2 lines at a time. The only way to
create a line break in Outlook seems to be to copy the line break from an
appointment I created on the Palm and paste it into the Outlook appointment
form.

However, when trying to print a list of appointments, I can either get a
table type report where only the first line is printed, or each appointment
prints on a separate page.

Is there any way to print a table type report where all the lines of the
appointment are printed? Alternatively, if I use the note space in an
appointment, is there a way to get this printed in a table type report?

Also, is there any way to modify the appointment form to display more than 2
lines in the appointment?

Thanks!

multiline treectrl
Hello, How can I create multiline item of treectrl? Thanks MT Multiline tree ctrls can be done using custom drawing and CTreeCtrl, but are problematic if you allow the user to edit labels, and sometime scrolling is an issue. This might be a good alternative http://www.codeproject.com/treectrl/StaticTreeControl.asp AliR. "mt" <marto@vp.pl> wrote in message news:dqp3t6$ef0$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl... > Hello, > How can I create multiline item of treectrl? > Thanks > MT Do you mean multiple selections: http://www.codeproject.com/treectrl/MultiSelect_DragImage.asp ...

End recurring appointment without changing edited past appointment
In Outlook 2007 I have a recurring appointment. I changed some of the past appointments and edited subject. When I end recurrence and save, my past appointments lose changes and edits. How can I end appointment with out losing these changes and edits? When you change the end date it regenerates the appointment. If you need to end it and keep past activity, export to Excel and import (after deleting all the other appointments from the excel sheet). -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://...

Edit box
Hi All, I want to create a simple program which has to write in an editbox numbers from 1 to 10, each on a different line. I created an integer member variable and I use a for loop to generate the numbers, but I don't know how to display them on different lines in the editbox. Any help appreciated Regards, Nicolae Just insert "\r\n". -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits http://www.softcircuits.com Available for consulting: http://www.softcircuits.com/jwood/resume.htm "Nicolae Fieraru" <nospam@please.com> wrote in message news:41ec500a$1@duster.adelaide.on.ne...

Multiline tooltips
I'm handling TTN_NEEDTEXTx messages in my CMainFrame class and copying a string to the szText member of the TOOLTIPTEXTx structure depending on the resource id of the control. I'm doing this because the state for each control id can change and I want the tooltip to reflect the current state of the control. Okay, that all works fine, but how do I implement a multi-line height tooltip? I've tried using \r\n and just \n but the tooltips still are single line with a little box character in place of the carriage return or line feed. Anyone know how to do multi-line tooltips and if s...

meetings and appointments
A user has assigned delegates to his account, and they receive email messages about meeting confirmations. How do you filter this for the users affected? Thank you in advance, Phil ...

Changing colors of appointments
Guys. I am a car dealer and I use the calander for keeping track of payments being do. Now I've upgraded to 07 from 03. Now in 03 I could change the color of my appointment to what ever I wanted. My color code is red for payments due and the green when they paid. Now I can't do that with 07. I don't want catagories like they have because I have recurreing appointments. And it changes they all to green. I want to just be able to change the of that day. Not the whole series. Thanks. locks;144620 Wrote: > Guys. I am a car dealer and I use the calander for keepi...

CEdit multiline
I read the contents of a file and store them in a CStringArray with each element of the CStringArray containing one line of text. then I use the following routine to display the file contents into a multiline CEdit control, however it display only one line of text Any suggestions will be appreciated. int nLines = m_strFileDataArray.GetUpperBound();; CString temp, temp1; temp.Empty(); for (int i = 0; i != nLines; i++) { temp += m_strFileDataArray[i]; temp = "\r\n"; } m_EditWnd.SetWindowText(temp); /r/n should give a line break. You need to make sure that your control ...

Missing Appointments
I can only see 2 months back of calendar appointments - how do I adjust so that I can always see at least 1 year of trailing appointments? Thanks, -- Robert Don't delete them. You are doing it either Auto Archive (turn it off) or through the use/sync with a PDA (change the PDA settings) Robert wrote: > I can only see 2 months back of calendar appointments - how do I adjust so > that I can always see at least 1 year of trailing appointments? > > Thanks, Are you syncing with a pda or smart phone? If so, see http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/missing_a...

User missing Appointments in Attendee Availability
w2k domain with exchange 2k and outlook 2k. I have a user who complained her attendee availability when creating a meeting request had some of her appointments not showing in attendee availability. I verified this by doing a meeting request and looking at her attendee availability schedule. I had her run /cleanfreebusy switch and after that, almost all her appointments disappeared in attendee availibity, except one reoccurring appointment. I then had her do a /resetfolders switch and that didn't do anything. I let "it" sit overnight and nothing has changed. I also had her che...

Phantom Recurring Appointment
I'm using Outlook 2003 at home, not part of Exchange. I'm using Google CalendarSync to put new appointments onto my Blackberry. I was having some difficulty with recurring appointments, so I created one in Outlook and another on the Blackberry and tested the sync process. Once I saw that both were created properly on both ends, I deleted both appointments. Neither appointment is shown in Outlook or on my Google Calendar or my Blackberry Calendar. However, if I open my deleted items folder in Outlook, I will see numerous deleted appointments that recurred at 30-minu...

CRM appointment form instead of Outlook appointment form
In the outlook client, when I click the "Create New Appointment' button in the CRM toolbar, the Outlook appointment form appears. Is there any reason why it is not the CRM Appointment form that shows? Is there a way to use the CRM form instead? I know you can go in the "Activities in CRM" folder and create a new appointment from the Activities screen, but at this point, you no longer see the Outlook Calendar, so it is now very convenient, nor is creating a outlook appointment, clicking the track in CRM button and finally adding the missing field in the CRM appointme...

paste multiline text to a single cell-Excel 97
I wrote a little macro to do this with the .GetFromClipboard method and it works fine, but many users will need to do this in the org and I'm wondering if there's a simpler method. Based on other recommendations I tried the replace Alt+0010 method and got an error message that the 'Formula is too long.' Is there a simpler method? Thanks! Cindy Maybe they could just paste into the formula bar. But I don't think I understand the real question. cgbikes wrote: > > I wrote a little macro to do this with the .GetFromClipboard method and it > works fine, but man...

Calendar appointments in other time zones??
Is there a way to enter a calendar appointment at the correct time that it occurs in another time zone? ILOO If you send an appointment to a person in another time zone it should adjust correctly. Do you mean that you want an appointment in your calendar to be set at the time it would be in the other time zone? "I live on Quicken and Outlook" <Private@privacy.org> wrote in message news:2op3b1tq886k63ve645v37bnuqeg1imq2k@4ax.com... > Is there a way to enter a calendar appointment at the correct time > that it occurs in another time zone? On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:55:...

multiline appointments
I synchronize my outlook calendar with my Palm device. On the Palm I can easily create appointments with multiple lines which show up correctly in various views. These appointments show up with multiple lines after synching to Outlook if I double click on an appointment to bring up the appointment form. But the form shows a maximum of 2 lines at a time. The only way to create a line break in Outlook seems to be to copy the line break from an appointment I created on the Palm and paste it into the Outlook appointment form. However, when trying to print a list of appointments, I can eith...

making changes on several appointments at once
is there a way to change a common field in more than one appointment at the same time? if you would like to change the place of a meeting of lets say 5 appointments from brussels to paris? or you want to change the warning signal for all your appointments in march? If you can group by a field you can usually drag other appointments to the group to change that field. It wont work for all fields, but that is the easiest way to make a change to several items at once. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http:/...

Outlook Meeting alerts - all day appointments
Our office sends all day appointments (so that they appear at the top of the calendar day) for work from home, vacation, and sick notices to our respective teams so that at-a-glance we can see who is out for the day. We ask that everyone select Alert = None. Recently we have experienced this issue: Alerts are being sent to the invitees. When the sender is told of this and they open their appointment, None is showing. (This never happened in the past. We're not sure what might have changed except that we all went to 2007 last August.) Is this a bug or is there some configurat...

OWA Calendar (new appointment button)
I have a number of resource mailboxes that I would like people to access via OWA, using the following: http://mailserver/exchange/resource/Calendar/?Cmd=contents. However, when normal users access this the "new" button is not displayed. As an administrator it is displayed. The default client access is set for "Author". I have a feeling this is related to anonymous access. The anonynmous user on the client permissions has been removed and anonymous access on the web directory is disabled. I am not sure how to troubleshoot it further. Any ideas would be greatly ...

multiline Static
I have derived a class from CStatic to set the background and foreground colour. I want to make the text multiline. I have tried \n \n\r and variants of in SetWindowText. Is it even possible? Can anyone help? -- Malcolm Clarke "Malcolm Clarke" <not4bad@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23ovMI4oSFHA.1152@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > I have derived a class from CStatic to set the background and foreground > colour. I want to make the text multiline. I have tried \n \n\r and variants > of in SetWindowText. > > Is it even possible? Can anyone help? > &...

multiLine listbox
Hello all I program win32 api in C and I need a multiline listbox, could anyone please tell me how I can accomplish that or refer me to some sample application. Thank you in advance So far as I know all list boxes can hold multiple lines :o) If you mean multiple lines per item then you may need something like: http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/controls/lists,treesandcombos/article.php/c2291/ Or you could use a list control like: http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/listview/article.php/c1001/ Tom "Frank" <hero_2030@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:sP6dnVMmG...

changed time and date and messed up appointments
Hi I recently went to UK from Australia, then to italy, I must have changed the time zones, and now my appointments are all over the place, Is there a way of getting them back to original times and dates. for the future is there a better way of handling time zones. i also use a pocket pc where i probably changed zones as well. thanks tim See the following MSKB article for a workaround: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=197480 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the mes...

Service Activities and Outlook Reminders / Appointments
Hi. I am really new to CRM We are a service oriented business. People call us or email us to inquire about services usually on specific dates or ranges of dates, as well as in different areas of the State. I need to figure out the best way to track these calls, make sure I am follwing up on them, and if the service is booked, setting that up as well. Specifically, right now, I am trying to figure out how Service Activities can be added to Outlook as reminders, tasks and or appointments... Example: Say someone inquires about a service with us on a specific date, I enter the service act...

One worksheet for three separate hair stylists appointments. e.g..
My daughter-in-law, who purchased this Microsoft Officw software, is the owner of a hair salon, and employs three hair stylists. At her request I have been asked to make a system where she can use a computer to enter her three stylists appointments on. As there are three stylists, she requires three columns on the same template/worksheet, with the appointment times down the left column of the appointments page. She can then use the three columns independantly, one for each stylist, setting the appointment times in relation to the required time position. As an old age pensioner I a...

Extracting data from multiline Spreadsheet
I have a couple of spreadsheets that use multiple lines for each record. Sample follows: Name Address City State Zip Contact John Citizen 111 Some Streeet Boston MA 00000 jcit@email.com 555-123-4567h 555-987-6543c Jane Doe 222 Another Street Boston MA 00000 555-555-6666h ...

How do I get appointment reminders without starting Outlook
Outlook 2003 Windows XP home - I previously used MS Works calendar and it shows reminders for appointments without starting MS Works calendar - it has wkcalrem in my startup menu. I bought Outlook 2003 and I don't get appointment reminders from it unless I start Outlook. I don't want to start Outlook just to get appointment reminders. Is there a way to get/view the reminders as a popup, like MS Works Calendar does, without starting Outlook first? Not from Outlook, it must be running. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginner's Gui...

Callout from Outlook appointment
Hi I have a problem with callout on appointments. Using the callout sample from the SDK, I can get at xml filedump(postImageEntityXml), of a PostCreate Callout on an appointment. No problem!! I then assume, that the same Callout code should work in Outlook. If I create an appointment in my calender, and choose a regarding account --> click save And close. The following event appears on the CRM server: Error: General Callout code exception: postcreate: Could not find entity id for entity: appointment in soap response Has anyone tried this, and got it to work??? Any suggestions, ar...