MSOE.dll problem

Upgraded to SP2 on XP.
Didn't work.
Reconfigured to SP1 now am getting?:
Outlook Express could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be loaded.
Any suggestions?
Presario Laptop 900
XP
SP1
thanks
gv

Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum.

Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office
family.

Here is the link for the right forum

Good Luck!"

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"GV" <notmyrealaddress@notreal.com> wrote in message
> Upgraded to SP2 on XP.
> Didn't work.
> Reconfigured to SP1 now am getting?:
> Outlook Express could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be loaded.
> Any suggestions?
> Presario Laptop 900
> XP
> SP1
> thanks
> gv

0
Roady

Extension Dll with Dialog and VB
Hallo! I have a gread problem, I created a extension dll, put a simple dialog in it and want to call the dialog from Visual Basic 6. But the dialog is created and then the whole stuff crashes. Why? What's my misttake? Some code snippets: long DoDialog(HWND hwnd) { AfxSetResourceHandle(hinst); // hinst is the HINSTANCE from DllMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved) CDlg d(CWnd::FromHandle(hwnd)); d.DoModal(); return 1; } in the def file: EXPORTS ; Explicit exports can go here DoDialog and in VB: Public Declare Function DoDialog Lib "...

Problem getting RPC over HTTP to work. #2
Setup: Two front-end NLB OWA servers with Exch 2003 SP1. Clustered back-end servers with Exch 2003 SP1. Global catalog on seperate server. I've tested the connection from the outside to the https://webmail.domain.com/rpc and it connects as it should. I followed all the steps in the following document and I'm still have connection problems but there is a question that I have in part of this document- http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827330/. Step 8: Verify the Exchange 2003 port configuration. I ran rpcdump /s exchangeserver.domain.com /v /i. The exchangeserver.domain.com is the back ...

DLL lobrary wont load.
Hello All, Hope someone can help. I run Money 2002 on a HP desktop PC that uses Windows XPHE with Service Pack 2. Recently I reinstalled Windows and now Money wont open. I get a message saying the Registration Library (DLL) hasn't loaded. Other software seems unaffected. Tried reinstalling Money but still the same message. Any advice would be appreciated. John. ...

Invalid dynamic link call to a .DLL file?
When I open a Word, Excell or any file from an e-mail attachment I get this message: PROGRAM ERROR: Your program is making an invalid dynamic link call to a .DLL file. Why does it do this! ...

Exchange2003 OWA Logoff Problem
If this is a repost, sorry, I think I timed out on my prior message. I just installed a new 2k3 FE server for a couple of BE 2k3 servers. When I go into OWA through the FE server and click the logoff button, I receive a 404 - File not found error message. When I log directly in and out of either of the BE servers, the logoff button works fine. I checked the NTFS permissions and removed the integrated security setting (as recommended in a KB article) and still have the problem. ...

GPA for DOS Balance statement problem
Yes, GPA 8.2 for DOS and we will be upgrading this year if it kills me. Anyway.... At the end of each month we run the P&L and Balance Sheet reports without an incident. This month the controller added some rows to the P&L and also the BS reports and now on the BS the "Net Profit / (Loss)" line is now a total of what appear to be Sales and the Profit instead of just the profit. The "Net Income Before Taxes" and "Gross Sales" on the P&L is correct and if I do a Trial Balance the debits and credits reconcile, but this BS report is tota...

mfc80enu.dll
Still working on localisation, I'm trying to work out how MFC's localised modules (MFC80FRA.DLL etc) are loaded. Stepping through the MFC980.DLL initialisation, I get the gist of how this is done based on the locale of the machine. But what is the point of the (American) English module MFC80ENU.DLL ? Doesn't one get English from MFC80.DLL itself? Dave -- David Webber Author MOZART the music processor for Windows - http://www.mozart.co.uk For discussion/support see http://www.mozart.co.uk/mzusers/mailinglist.htm Hi David, I've never had to put together the list of ...

Problem with CListBox
I have a CListBox. I want it to have multiple columns, but I want it to scroll vertically, not horizontally. In the List-Box Styles, on MSDN there's LBS_MULTICOLUMN Specifies a multicolumn list box that is scrolled horizontally. The SetColumnWidth member function sets the width of the columns. I wonder if what options I have to make a multilcolumn list box that is scrolled vertically? Thanks for the help... Rachel Use CListCtrl in report mode instead of a CListBox. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "Rachel" <orangepeach@yahoo.c...

OAB Problem: 0x8004010F
Hi! We deployed Exchnage 2003 on both Front-End and Back-End. Back-End Exchnage is our mailbox und OAB server. We hosts some cutomer mail domains. Each customer has its own OABs, GALs, etc. One maildomain has synchronisation problem with Exchnage server. The Outlook 2003 client of this domain get error when they send/receive messages: "The Microsoft Exchange server reported error (0x8004010F): The operation failed, an object could not be found." How can we fix this problem? Is it an access problem og Exchnage Enterprise Servers or OAB rebuilding problem? Thanks in advance. Mu...

Problems with Publisher Graphic Converters
I had a computer problem and needed to reinstall Word 2000, Excel 2000 and Publisher 2000. Everything works with Word and Excel now, but Publisher will not insert clip art or pictures from the hard drive. I get a message saying that Publisher uses graphic converters, and that some of the converters may not be installed. In the message I am asked to reinstall Publisher, but upon duing a full install of Publisher (including the graphic converters) to the hard drive, I still get a the same message when I try to install clip art and pictures. I have tried to completely uninstall and rei...

Static Dll vs Shared Dll
Hi, In the past I have always used Static link in the belief that whenever I created an exe I did not have to check that the user had anything installed on their computer, (any special dll that are on my machine but might not be on anybody else). It made the exe itself a lot bigger but it never really was a problem as my data files takes 99.9% of the size anyway. But now I created a new project, (for something totally different), and I get link errors when building statically, (but not when I link shared). I have 2 projects, one lib and the other is an exe, as usual I selected "Us...

Outlook XP problem #2
I have 2 questions here....first of all I am using outlook xp with sp3 and all updates from the office update site. My first question (problem) is while outlook is open I can click contacts on the left-hand shortcut menu and all of my contacts display fine, but if I try to create a new mail and click "to" button to choose the recipient my contact list is blank...if i click the show names from dropdown I can select the contacts listing under outlook address book and my contacts will display, how can I fix it so it only shows the listing that has my contacts? Second question, ...

Add timer to a dll
I have a regular MFC dll. I want to add a time to the application class. Is it possible and how? Regards galia You can't. But see my essay on adding a WM_TIMER event to a document. What you have to do is create an invisible top-level window and send it messages. joe On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:06:19 +0200, "Galia" <galia@mandi.com> wrote: >I have a regular MFC dll. I want to add a time to the application class. Is >it possible and how? >Regards > >galia > > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP...

Problem receiving large email through POP3 on Exchange 2003
Hi, I have a couple of users that is complaining about not being able to receive "large" emails after we migrated to Exchange 2003. They both use Microsoft Outlook 2003. One fully patched and one without any service packs at all. It can be as little as 512KB emails that stops them. Outlook just hangs and never gets by it and in some cases it'll take about 5 minutes and it suddenly comes through.. :( /Christian On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 15:21:14 +0100, Christian Jensen <ads@peugeot205.dk> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a couple of users that is complaining about not being abl...

Release build exe has MFC71D.dll, MSVCR71D.dll and MSVCP71d.dll dependency
HI, I have a MFC aplication created using VC++.NET 2003. When I compile in Release mode and check the exe dependency in dependency walker it shows the exe has dependency on MFC71D.dll, MSVCR71D.dll and MSVCP71d.dll. I have disabled all the debug info in the release configuration settings. Any help would be appreciated. Sandy ...

dll cross-compatability
Hi, We will be starting a new project shortly, and as hard as I've tried to talk them out of it, they are using C# as the language. We have decided to do code blocks as dlls, for example, we may have a series of custom controls in a dll. I need to know if I write those custom controls in VC++ and create a dll, will the dll be usable from an application that was written in C# ? How can this be achieved (if possible) ? TIA. Several answers. (a) C# can call DLLs. In principle there should be no problem. In fact, you end up with some issues dealing with data structures, and th...

problem with /DELAYLOAD
Hello, I'm experiencing some problems with the "/DELAYLOAD:xxxx.dll" compileroption. After compiling with the option the program runs fine but the xxxx.dll is still loaded at startup of the program. So far I was unable to find any post that could help me. I hope you can. Thanks in advance If any method in the DLL is used by a static constructor, it would load the DLL. So it would depend on what methods are used in the DLL and when they are called. joe On 14 May 2007 07:08:22 -0700, kmthenomad@gmail.com wrote: >Hello, > >I'm experiencing some problems wi...

CButton with Icon in DLL Problem
I have some code that I used in VC++ 6.0 for an app. Now I have a VS.NET 2003 and things aren't all working for one of my DLLs. I have a CDialogBar derived class with buttons on it. This class, and icons, are stored in a DLL. With VC++ 6, I used this code to put the icons on the dialog bar, but that doesn't seem to work now. Can anybody help me out? HINSTANCE hInstResource = AfxFindResourceHandle(MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDI_GRAPHIC_BIN), RT_GROUP_ICON); HICON icon = ::LoadIcon(hInstResource, MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDI_GRAPHIC_BIN)); ((CButton *)GetDlgItem(IDC_GRAPHIC_BIN))->SetIcon(icon); --...

Calendar Problems #3
I am trying to delete an entry from one of my users calendar and it is not letting me. I cannot delete of modify it in any way, is there a tool that will allow me to delete corrupt calendar entries without logging in as the user. This is a recurring event and I found an article stating that he may have too many recurring events. I will delete some if I have to but if some can let me know a better way. Thank you. You might try using OWA, or, if you can find it, an old Exchange 4.0 or 5.0 client. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" ...

Automatic Rounding problems
I am using Money 99 and, only on investments section, when I try enter a price or quantity with a decimal part, it simply round it to an integer number automatically when I exit the edit box. Do you know how can I make it work correctly. My Contorl Panel / Currency is already configured to 2 decimal digits and it works perfectly in the other fields where I have to put a value. Thanks for your help. Fabio Wasn't Money 99 around before they decimalized stocks? May not be possible to fix it... Fabio Pires wrote: > I am using Money 99 and, only on investments section, > when...

publisher 2003 saving problem
WHen I save a file to the network in my home drive that I have opened, the majority of the time when it saves the file it is locked even though I have not open the file, I have to save it with a different name... Save to the local drive, copy to the network. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mark Easton" <Mark Easton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4754E9B-F7B0-45B5-B3FD-7A17F54AADA4@microsoft.com... > WHen I save a file to the network in my home drive that I have opened, the >...

Problem with dublicate content
Hey I have a website (based on asp.net 3.5) which I'm trying to do some SEO on Google webmaster tools have reported problems with my site Google Webmaster Tools report that my asp.net 3.5 site has dublicate title: It says that "domain.com" and "domain.com/Default.aspx" has the same title... I get the same problem on dublicate meta description also How should I fix this? I suppose that maybe there is some tweaking I have to do in googgle webmasater tool maybe, but I don't know which tweaking I need to do On Nov 23, 4:43=A0pm, "Anton&qu...

Having problems understanding MFC collections map
I can't seem to understand MFC collections Cmap. I need an example please. What I need is to: Cmap<key int, value int> mymap; Thanks, jt "jt" <jtsoft@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:IfBRd.94641$qB6.79056@tornado.tampabay.rr.com... >I can't seem to understand MFC collections Cmap. I need an example please. > > What I need is to: > > Cmap<key int, value int> mymap; > > Thanks, > jt > > I usually make a typedef so I can use the map/list templates like classes... typedef CMap<int, int, int, int&> CMyMap; now I...

how to problem
hello, I am copying information from cells horizontally, I would like to paste vertically or vice versa. any ideas of how to manipulate the copy and paste function to perform this task. thanks Copy the cells, then go to the Edit menu, choose Paste Special, and choose the Transpose option. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "hello" <hello@voree.com> wrote in message news:R2Wob.632$Ax6.474@newssvr24.news.prodigy.com... > hello, > > I am copying information from cells horizontall...

Problems logging into MSCRM webclient
Hi All, I have a big problem and i cannot solve it. If i want to login to MSCRM webclient i get an error "Page Cannot be found". But sometimes i can login without any problems. What causes this problem. I already have put the URL to "Trusted Sites". Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, S. Oumoulid Try putting the site under local intranet. Otherwise try to create a new dns entry. Hope this does the trick. Good luck Ron "Oumoulid" <Oumoulid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:98C039C1-4B6F-44EE-8E9A-5B07A3E66DDF@microsoft.com... &...