mseo.dll

I had a problem with my laptop today. With Dell's help I was able to get
back into Windows 2000 Professional. I tried to go into Outlook Express and
immediately got a message that the msoe.dll file was missing.

Any clues?

Ernie

enivens1 (8)

Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them.
Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports.
Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups.

You can also find some good Outlook Express information here:

http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Ernie asked:

| I had a problem with my laptop today. With Dell's help I was able to
| get back into Windows 2000 Professional. I tried to go into Outlook
| Express and immediately got a message that the msoe.dll file was
| missing.
|
| Any clues?
|
| Ernie

0
MillyS (3228)

MSOERT.DLL and WAD.DLL errors
I am receiving errors reguarding the MOSERT.DLL and WAD.DLL when running Outlook 2000 or Outlook express. When openning Outlook and on other occassions from with in Outlook I receive "The Procedure entry point StrTokEx could not be located in the dynamic link library MSOERT.DLL" When ever I attempt to use the address book or even send an email I receive "An error occured while attempting to open the Windows Address Book. Unable to find WAB.DLL" I am looking for advice on how to fix this problem. Thanks to anyone who can help. ...

mmc
Hi , i need to make a snapin that has only one node , when i press on the node it should load a dll ,in the dll i have a SCOPEDATAITEM that i fill it with all the parameters , and send it back to the main snapin, the snapin needs at the OnExpand to take the struct and call to InsertItem(...). is this what i need ? It doesn't work, no error accours. this is the struct that i am sending back from the dll : memset(&m_scopeDataItem, 0, sizeof(SCOPEDATAITEM)); m_scopeDataItem.mask = SDI_STR | SDI_IMAGE | SDI_OPENIMAGE| SDI_PARAM; m_scopeDataItem.displayname = MMC_CALLBACK; ...

mseo.dll
I had a problem with my laptop today. With Dell's help I was able to get back into Windows 2000 Professional. I tried to go into Outlook Express and immediately got a message that the msoe.dll file was missing. Any clues? Ernie -- Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]...

how to send data/message from win32 dll to mfc application?
Hi All , I have to send data from a Win32 DLL to mfc application. What are the possible ways to achieve this? In mfc application I have a document which should recieve this data . is it possible ? I read somewhere about PostMessage() method . it sends the message to applcations main window (CmainFrm ???) .Should I handle the messages sent by the dll and update my document from here ? Thanks in advance JustLikeDat ggurubasavaraja@gmail.com wrote: > Hi All , > > I have to send data from a Win32 DLL to mfc application. What are the > possible ways to achieve this? > In mfc a...

OUTLLIB.DLL #3
Getting "Outlook has caused an error in OUTLLIUB.DLL" at load. Have installed SR-1, repaired inbox, deleted install and reinstalled ... nothing. Any ideas? SWB ...

reversing mouse behavior, hook DLL?
This might not be the best group to post this in. Please direct me to a more appropriate group if you know of one. I'm writing an application to help handicapped people. As part of the application, I need to modify mouse movements. The way I'm working on is to use a hook DLL to intercept mouse movements and then, after a transformation, move the pointer to a different position. For example: 1-the pointer is at 200,300, 2-the mouse moved so that pointer will now be at 100,200 (a change of -100,-100) 3-after transforming the -100,-100 vector, I get a +100,-50 vector 4-move the mouse to...

vpmsece.dll could not be installed or loaded
Hi, I am getting an error in outlook - Files\Symantec_Client_Security\Symantec AntiVirus\vpmsece.dll could not be installed or loaded, how can I remove this error? help Dear, Here is the solution from Symante http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/ent-security.nsf/529c2f9adcf33a1088256e22005026f1/3a4547ae89f64cdd88256ea6008286c9?OpenDocument&src=bar_sch_nam -- (Please respond to this question Was this post helpful to you?) Hope this helps you more Regards APK "Aslukka" wrote: > Hi, > I am getting an error in outlook - Files\Symantec_Client_Security\Symantec > ...

slhwapi.dll
I use Outlook express with an IMAP server. Very often, expecially when I try to open a message after Outlook has been open but inactive in the background for a while, I get an error message connected to the shlwapi.dll file. Any suggestion? It is quite annoying to have to restart Outlook all the time. Thank you. Are you up-to-date? There has been some updates on this file. For further assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right f...

FILE NOT FOUND: VBA6.DLL #2
Everytime I open excel (MS Office Professional 2000), I get the following error: "File Not Found: VBA6.DLL" The error pops up after excel opens but before the spreadsheet is displayed. Once I click "OK", then the spreadsheet grid appears. Any ideas? ...

Protecting My Assembly DLL
Hi All, All you know that, if you develop dotnet application, It s not hard to use it by someone, no matter it s an application or assembly dll I tried a solution against this, Think about I have an application consist of "one login form, launcher", "one main application, lets say MDI form" form and an assembly dll (real business application thatt shouldn't be used or decompiled by others) If I encrypt my dll file with another delphi application before deployment When user runs my delphi launcher application (consists one login form), after auth...

deploy needs debug dll?
I'm wondering if anyone has seen this. First, several computers have a previous version of our deployment. I've sent my executable and dlls out as pre release so some of my clients could take the next version around the block and I could get feedback. That works fine. And I've checked, I have not deployed a dll called MSVCR71D.dll in that previous version. Now, when I do an install of the new version on a computer, the app won't run, it is looking for that dll. The exact same app and dlls when laid over an old version don't need the dll. I don't think I've ...

Docking ToolBars Loaded by a DLL
Hello everyone! I'm Working on a dll that aims to add several toolbars in an existing mfc application. I would like to dock all of my toolbars but the only way to access to the Mdi frame window of the application is the handle. How can I dock my toolbar in the main application window ??? Thanx. Olivb. I dont know what you are asking. You can get the main window using AfxGetMainWnd will give you main window from another DLL. Typically you should make other DLL an MFC Extension DLL. This avoid use of AFX_MANAGE_STATE macros. The fact that you are in another DLL will not impact the...

Application depends on msvcp71.dll and msvcp71d.dll in the same time
Hello I started testing my application written entirly on machine running XP Pro (VS 7.1). After installing the application (built in the debug mode) on fresh installation of Windows 98 SE I have discovered that it requires dlls from debug and non-debug modes (for example: msvcp71.dll and msvcp71d.dll, msvcr71.dll and msvcr71d.dll). The application uses a few external libraries but they are linked statically. Is this natural ? Thanks si Debug mode will require the debug versions(msvcp71d.dll, etc...) and the release mode will require the release versions (msvcp71.dll, etc...). Win...

msoeacct.dll and msident.dll
Every time I try to use Outlook 2002 I get a c:windows/system32/msoeacct.dll or msident.dll errors...I have tryed several things from the knowledge base of microsoft and thus far nothing has worked. I am loosing patience with this....what do I have to do to fix this...reinstall windows xp? I have already reinstalled my office and have even reinstalled my internet explorer. I have the most recent version, 6. Is there anyone who has had these problems and can you help me? Thanks. PJ Shuart ...

using VB CListCtrl from a C++ dll
First off, I want to acknowledge my general lack of understanding of the nuts and bolts of the windows messaging model. I saw a similar post ("How to operate the ListCtl in a worker thread") that alluded to thread issues being my problem. To the point: I have a VB app (actually Excel VBA). I load a UserForm (uf1) modeless and push a command button on this form that initiates a call to an MFC C++ dll function. I would like to load a VB ListView control on uf1 while processing within the c++ dll. Given that I can send the hWnd of the ListView control to the dll, I assumed I...

MFC DLL vs. Win32 DLL + MFC (small size is important)
I've noticed that there is smaller size of DLL when created like Win32 DLL project and then linked MFC as static lib, then when it is created as MFC DLL project. Is this truth? I'm trying to make my dll as smaller as possible. ...

Timer in a standard dll
I have an MFC application with a regular MFC dll. In the dll, I need some timer but I don't know how to do it since there is no window in the dll and creating a windows class for that would make it run in the class object which is not what I want. Is there any solution for that? Regards I. lesher Gur wrote: > I have an MFC application with a regular MFC dll. In the dll, I need some > timer but I don't know how to do it since there is no window in the dll and > creating a windows class for that would make it run in the class object > which is not what I want. >...

ModalDialog in DLL
Hi, we have a problem using MFC in a DLL. We are trying to use a third party dll that wants to open a modal dialog using MFC 7. Our application is using MFC 4.2. When the DLL tries to open the dialog the application crashes :( We think that it has something to do with the dialog that wants to block the main window. If the DLL is doing something like AfxGetMainWnd() how does it get the right one? I mean does the DLL have some CWinApp-Object?? i'm confused, Andreas ...

Debugging exeption NTDLL.DLL
Hello guys, I get termination message "First-chance exeption in .exe (NTDLL.DLL)... Invalid Handle" while debugging an MFC project. Is somebody has any idea how to resolve this prolem? Thank you. Kogan, > I get termination message "First-chance exeption in .exe (NTDLL.DLL)... > Invalid Handle" while debugging an MFC project. > Is somebody has any idea how to resolve this prolem? Its not necessarily a problem, see: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=105675 -- Regards, Kobi Ben Tzvi "Kogan Shmuel" <kogan-s@bezeqint.net> wrote in message new...

where can I download gpconn.dll and gpconnet.dll?
Hello Somebody know where can I download gpconn.dll and gpconnet.dll? If you have the link to download this files I'll apreciate it so much. Best regards. A.L. I believe you need to request these from GP support. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Want to use Crystal Reports with GP? http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com "see07" <see07@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:2b31e7c7-8e16-487c-a20c-4a0db17fff7c@s31g2000yqs.googlegroups.com... > Hello > > Somebody know where can I download gpconn.dll...

Dll Data Sharing
I have a dll that loads data in CArray<CSomeClass,CSomeClass> from a file. The file contains the serialized CSomeClacc object(s). The array is populated once the dll is loaded. My problem is when a second process loads the same process it again loads the same file in the CArray in its address space, I want to share my CArray so any subsequent calls except first call does not load the object's CArray but shares the same copy of the already loaded CArray. How Can I implement it? Regards Tariq You can't share CArrays, or any other MFC structure, in a DLL. This is because the s...

What App is calling DLL
All: Both DLL and application is MFC. How can I find out what application is loading my DLL in the InitInstance() function in the DLL? -- Regards; Bruce Kingsley > Both DLL and application is MFC. > > How can I find out what application is loading my DLL in the InitInstance() > function in the DLL? Put this code in InitInstance() TCHAR szFile[MAX_PATH]; GetModuleFileName(GetModuleHandle(0), szFile, MAX_PATH); MessageBox(0, szFile, "Filename", 0); Now it will show the filename of the application loading your DLL. ...

extension dll
Quick question ,can I call mfc extension dll from regular dll? thanks Yes, you can use a MFC Extension dll from a Regular DLL. You have to be careful to manage state in a regular dll using AFX_MANAGE_STATE macro. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Bob" <kc2ine@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OoxDtE$pDHA.688@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... | Quick question ,can I call mfc extension dll from regular dll? | thanks | | You will also want an initialization function in your extension dll with some stuff from DllMain and call it from your regular dll so the MFC stuf...

Dexterity Components & GPConnNet.dll
Greetings & thanks in advance for taking a moment to review my issue. I am attempting to deploy SP3 for GP 10 on a number of my workstations. We don't allow users to operate as local administrators, so the standard process to push updates via MSP packages doesn't cut it for us. My typical process is to build the standard MSI installation image using the tools on the GP installation DVD, deploy that package via Group Policy as a base installation, then use a few additional custom MSI packages for little tweaks (copy an updated dictionary file, put shortcuts where my users wa...

DLL
when i try to start money2004, i get the message "unable to load the Registration library (DLL). In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >when i try to start money2004, i get the message "unable >to load the Registration library (DLL). See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;288768&Product=mny ...