MS outlook - importing Address from contact

Hi

Any possible way to import contacts from MS outlook.
I m using MS outlook 2003.

syed

0
obaid1 (17)

"MS Excel" <obaid@geo-logistics.com.pk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Any possible way to import contacts from MS outlook.
> I m using MS outlook 2003.
>
> syed

Eh?

Open the old pst file in Outlook 2003 and copy the conacts over.

0
gordon7598 (483)
10/13/2005 9:30:06 AM
If you use the File || Import/Export command (in Outlook) you can
import/export the Contact folder to/from a variety of formats.
"MS Excel" <obaid@geo-logistics.com.pk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Any possible way to import contacts from MS outlook.
> I m using MS outlook 2003.
>
> syed

0
noelall (144)
10/13/2005 9:32:48 AM
MS Excel <obaid@geo-logistics.com.pk> wrote:

> Any possible way to import contacts from MS outlook.
> I m using MS outlook 2003.

Import FROM Outlook or import INTO Outlook?  Where are the contacts now and
where would you like them to be?
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16053)

Outlook is password protected but messages can be seen in OE
My Outlook is password protected but people can still get to my messages via Outlook Express. How do I stop them? Fluf Fluffy <fluff@fluff.comINVALID> wrote: > My Outlook is password protected but people can still get to my > messages via Outlook Express. How do I stop them? Outlook Express will not and CANNOT access anything in Outlook. Please explain what you mean in more depth. -- Brian Tillman Fluffy wrote: > My Outlook is password protected but people can still get to my > messages via Outlook Express. How do I stop them? > > Fluf > Are you saying ...

MS Outlook 2007

Freezpanes address
Hi all, In VBA, is it possible to determine the address at which a sheet is locked? I found a property activewindow.splithorizontal and splitvertical but they give me double length integers. Anyone know how toconvert this int an address? Kind regards, Bony -- "There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand Binary and those who don''t ..." Hi, You have an answer in your post in general questions -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still suffi...

Wanted: Outlook Expert for Personal Assistance
Hello, I'm looking for an Outlook expert who is willing to provide me with personal assistance for a couple of problems that I've been having. Ideally phone assistance would be best, but instant messaging would also work. I'd like to find someone who really knows his/her stuff and I will of course be paying for the help. I've been having various problems with Outlook for the last week and even after a fresh install received a software exception error forcing me to shutdown. Additionally, I have a repeating Warning message in my Event Viewer ... "The MOF file created fo...

"Reply to" address different to user address
Hello from Spain. In an Exchange Server 2003 installation, I need to set up several users with a common address (i.e., department address). There is no problem to receive messages (I can redirect messages from that account to their mailboxes), but the problem is that, externally, the users have no personal address, but a common address. I'm looking for a way to set up something like a "Reply to" address for them, but I do not find the way to do it. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance, -- Francisco Varona de Miguel Analista de Sistemas Eurosistemas Inform�ticos y Comunicaciones,...

Outlook 2003 Junk E-mail Filter Update: KB832333
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ad3699f7-5cc3-4604-a768-32c4d044b630&DisplayLang=en Note: While the update is live, as of this moment the corresponding KB article isn't. Hopefully it'll have some technical detail, but I'm not counting on it. "Milhouse Van Houten" <btvs@myrealbox.com> wrote in message news:ehCzlR6wDHA.2452@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ad3699f7-5cc3-4604-a768-32c4d044b630&DisplayLang=en > > Note: While the update is live, as of this moment the correspon...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

MS Exange connection

Outlook 2007 Contacts, Activities tab
Hi, I just found the Activities button for Outlook contacts. It would be really cool, but for me it's incredibly slow, much slower than when I do a search for that person using Windows Search. Do you know if contacts-activities uses -- or can be configured to use -- Windows Search? Thanks, Doug -- hanhartd http://forums.slipstick.com No, it can't. Generally speaking, once it does the search its much faster for at least the next few days. Because you're searching in a window, you can go work on other things in Outlook while the search completes. -- D...

outlook autosuggest
Hello. I've just configured a new Desktop for a user. We use pop email with Outlook 2002. I imported his entire .pst file and it replicated all folders, contacts etc. on the new desktop. I have autosuggest enabled for email addresses. This user depended on the feature that auto suggested addresses he previously sent mail to, even though the addresses were not in his contact list. With the new desktop, that information cache is missing, so he can't auto suggest these previously emailed addresses. Can I tranfer those cached addresses to the new desktop? Where are they located? Thanks, ...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

Outlook 2000 Task Folders
I created new folders under the task folder for other tasks but when I put task in the new files I created they don't show up on my task manager, I can't set reminders and if I assign a task and the person sends me an update report it does not register because it says it is not in my task folder or calendar. How do I set up different task folders and still have the same funcions as when I set up tasks in my orignal task folder??? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Outlook only supports these functions for the Tasks folder in your default message store. If you...

MS Money 2005 Basics

MS CRM Certification question

Outlook diabling links in my incomming messages
All of the sudden, Outlook is disabling links in all incoming E-Mail messages. I do get a notice at the top of the screen that "links are disabled, click here to enable (not recommended)", I can click there and it re-enables them. But I want links fully enabled by default at all times, like it was until last week (when I think I installed an Office patch or service pack from Microsoft Update). Does anyone know either where the settings are to fully enable links, or the manual registry patch that I would need to make? [I've already installed one to allow .exe and other ...

Copying an Entire Outlook Email in 2007 (Ctrl-F in Outlook 2003)
I recently upgraded from Office 2003 to Office 2007. When I created an email message in Office 2003, I could hit Ctrl-F and it would copy the entire email and create a duplicate of the original email. In Office 2007, when I hit Ctrl-F the find function opens. Is there any way to copy an existing email and create a duplicate but separate email in Office 2007? The alternative is to create a new email, copy the text in the original email and paste it all into the second email. This is much slower. Using a mail merge is not appropriate because I have to put a unique attached fi...

Outlook 2003 (Creating new email)
I have been creating new email for several months now using Outlook 2003. While I was creating some new rules for emails, I must have changed a setting. Now when I attempt to create a new email, it pulls up a template with wierd fonts, some of my typing doesn't show up on my screen as I am inputting, my signature I had created doesn't show up, and it has a different feel than the before? Any idea what I have done and what I should do to restore my previous settings? ...

MS Access

Using Outlook
I have AOL as my ISP....I use Outlook to read mail from several different websites (my own personal webpage, etc.) I have no trouble receiving my mail through outlook, but recently, I've experienced intermittent problems sending mail out through outlook. Does anyone else out there use outlook through aol? And I'm not talking about reading AOL email through outlook...... Your AOL connection is the most likely culprit - AOL doesn't "play nice with others". Have you contacted their tech support? Or considered getting another ISP? tom medeiros wrote: > I have A...

add appointments from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003
Hi there, I have sent my appointments made in Outlook 2002 via e- mail to Outlook 2003. Unfortunately, I cannot save them in my new Calendar. Thank you! I would really apreciate your sugestions. Why not? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, dana asked: | Hi there, | I have sent my appointments made in Outlook 2002 via e- | mail to Outlook 2003. Unfortunat...

cannot connect to outlook
After configuring a fresh install of outlook 2007 to access my company's exchange 2003 server on my windows vista ultimate 64bit, I try multiple times to enter my password to access my account and it does not work. Error message is "The connection to microsoft exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action." Clicking the ok response pops up a microsoft exchange window with a general tab with two fields, name of exchange server and mailbox. Clicking ok or cancel results in a new error message "cannot open your default e-mail folder...

how do i change font size of views in Outlook?
how do i change font size of views in Outlook? 1.. On the View menu, point to Arrange By, point to Current View, and then click the view you want. 2.. On the View menu, point to Arrange By, point to Current View, and then click Customize Current View. 3.. Click Other Settings. 4.. Select the options you want, and then click OK. Regards Mark Dormer "conniemm7" <conniemm7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1400B628-9B67-494D-831E-01F4F8DF5665@microsoft.com... > how do i change font size of views in Outlook? ...