MS Outlook Fails after AT&T Connection

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CA1388.B3E7E6C0

Experts,

I use AT&T Global client for connecting to VPN. But the Microsoft =
Outlook is not working for the VPN.  Please let me know if there is any =
proxy settings to be configured after connecting through AT&T Global =
Client.

Thanks in advance,
Sivaswami
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CA1388.B3E7E6C0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Experts,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>I&nbsp;use AT&amp;T Global client for connecting =
to VPN.=20
But the Microsoft Outlook is not working for the VPN.&nbsp; Please let =
me know=20
if there is any proxy settings to be configured after connecting through =

AT&amp;T Global Client.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Thanks in advance,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Sivaswami</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CA1388.B3E7E6C0--

Could it be an issue on the office side of things?

"Sivaswami Jeganathan" <j_sivaswami@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Experts,
>
> I use AT&T Global client for connecting to VPN. But the Microsoft Outlook
> is not working for the VPN.  Please let me know if there is any proxy
> settings to be configured after connecting through AT&T Global Client.

0
vince8328 (2732)

Outlook is password protected but messages can be seen in OE
My Outlook is password protected but people can still get to my messages via Outlook Express. How do I stop them? Fluf Fluffy <fluff@fluff.comINVALID> wrote: > My Outlook is password protected but people can still get to my > messages via Outlook Express. How do I stop them? Outlook Express will not and CANNOT access anything in Outlook. Please explain what you mean in more depth. -- Brian Tillman Fluffy wrote: > My Outlook is password protected but people can still get to my > messages via Outlook Express. How do I stop them? > > Fluf > Are you saying ...

MS Outlook 2007

Wanted: Outlook Expert for Personal Assistance
Hello, I'm looking for an Outlook expert who is willing to provide me with personal assistance for a couple of problems that I've been having. Ideally phone assistance would be best, but instant messaging would also work. I'd like to find someone who really knows his/her stuff and I will of course be paying for the help. I've been having various problems with Outlook for the last week and even after a fresh install received a software exception error forcing me to shutdown. Additionally, I have a repeating Warning message in my Event Viewer ... "The MOF file created fo...

Outlook 2003 Junk E-mail Filter Update: KB832333
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ad3699f7-5cc3-4604-a768-32c4d044b630&DisplayLang=en Note: While the update is live, as of this moment the corresponding KB article isn't. Hopefully it'll have some technical detail, but I'm not counting on it. "Milhouse Van Houten" <btvs@myrealbox.com> wrote in message news:ehCzlR6wDHA.2452@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ad3699f7-5cc3-4604-a768-32c4d044b630&DisplayLang=en > > Note: While the update is live, as of this moment the correspon...

Can't see SENT mail
All of November's sent mail is missing or I cannot see. How can I view what I've sent? -- Gene "Gene" <Gene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C959931D-4B82-4BD3-9D01-72FA3842B172@microsoft.com... > All of November's sent mail is missing or I cannot see. How can I view > what > I've sent? > -- > Gene Open to the Sent Items Folder>view menu>current view>ensure that show all messages is selected. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ "Gene" &l...

can't create a simple Line Chart
Several of us around the store have tried,,, and we just can't create a simple Line Chart showing the growth of Sales from 1973 up to 2008. It seems this would be so simple. I have the Excel Spreadsheet open with Column A as "YEAR" and Column B as "SALES". I follow just as the instructions say, highlighting the columns and inserting them in the Chart Wizard, but it just doesn't display like it supposed to. I manually created what I'm looking for using www.barchart.be, but I paid money to have this Excel software on my pc; I wanna use it! Any help woul...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

MS Exange connection

Outlook 2007 Contacts, Activities tab
Hi, I just found the Activities button for Outlook contacts. It would be really cool, but for me it's incredibly slow, much slower than when I do a search for that person using Windows Search. Do you know if contacts-activities uses -- or can be configured to use -- Windows Search? Thanks, Doug -- hanhartd http://forums.slipstick.com No, it can't. Generally speaking, once it does the search its much faster for at least the next few days. Because you're searching in a window, you can go work on other things in Outlook while the search completes. -- D...

Can't save record 01-09-08
First of all I do data entry. I do not created forms. I have a database where I control documents. The main form (record) is where all the general information is. There is a button that was created with this database which is for revisions. So if a doucment gets revised, I open the main record, I click that"revision" button, it takes me to another form where I update the revision info. once the revision info is entered, I hit the X to close and it askes if I want to save, I click yes and it saves. It stopped asking me "do you want to save" question, and none...

outlook autosuggest
Hello. I've just configured a new Desktop for a user. We use pop email with Outlook 2002. I imported his entire .pst file and it replicated all folders, contacts etc. on the new desktop. I have autosuggest enabled for email addresses. This user depended on the feature that auto suggested addresses he previously sent mail to, even though the addresses were not in his contact list. With the new desktop, that information cache is missing, so he can't auto suggest these previously emailed addresses. Can I tranfer those cached addresses to the new desktop? Where are they located? Thanks, ...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

Tool Bar Won't Go Away
The "Microsoft Office Live Add-In" tool bar will not go away. I uncheck the box and that seems to work, however, when I close Excel and open it again, the Tool Bar is displayed again. This happens on all Office products, not just Excel. There must be a Registry Hack to avoid this. Thanks I resolved this when I went to Office 2007. "JCO" <someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:e9HGre5wJHA.1504@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > The "Microsoft Office Live Add-In" tool bar will not go away. I uncheck > the box and that seems to work, however, wh...

Outlook 2000 Task Folders
I created new folders under the task folder for other tasks but when I put task in the new files I created they don't show up on my task manager, I can't set reminders and if I assign a task and the person sends me an update report it does not register because it says it is not in my task folder or calendar. How do I set up different task folders and still have the same funcions as when I set up tasks in my orignal task folder??? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Outlook only supports these functions for the Tasks folder in your default message store. If you...

MS Money 2005 Basics

Can't see e-mails in shared folder
I am using Outlook 2007 on an Exchange 2003 server and can open a shared folder from another user. I can read all of the e-mails listed there except for the ones from "System Administrator" (usually the undeliverables). The e-mails open but there is nothing in them. All of the other e-mails in this folder open just fine. And the owner of the folder can open and read these e-mails. Am I (or the owner) missing a setting somewhere? Or is this a setting on the Exchange server that won't allow System Administrator messages to be read by anyone other than the origin...

Outlook diabling links in my incomming messages
All of the sudden, Outlook is disabling links in all incoming E-Mail messages. I do get a notice at the top of the screen that "links are disabled, click here to enable (not recommended)", I can click there and it re-enables them. But I want links fully enabled by default at all times, like it was until last week (when I think I installed an Office patch or service pack from Microsoft Update). Does anyone know either where the settings are to fully enable links, or the manual registry patch that I would need to make? [I've already installed one to allow .exe and other ...

MS CRM Certification question

Copying an Entire Outlook Email in 2007 (Ctrl-F in Outlook 2003)
I recently upgraded from Office 2003 to Office 2007. When I created an email message in Office 2003, I could hit Ctrl-F and it would copy the entire email and create a duplicate of the original email. In Office 2007, when I hit Ctrl-F the find function opens. Is there any way to copy an existing email and create a duplicate but separate email in Office 2007? The alternative is to create a new email, copy the text in the original email and paste it all into the second email. This is much slower. Using a mail merge is not appropriate because I have to put a unique attached fi...

Outlook 2003 (Creating new email)
I have been creating new email for several months now using Outlook 2003. While I was creating some new rules for emails, I must have changed a setting. Now when I attempt to create a new email, it pulls up a template with wierd fonts, some of my typing doesn't show up on my screen as I am inputting, my signature I had created doesn't show up, and it has a different feel than the before? Any idea what I have done and what I should do to restore my previous settings? ...

Using Outlook
I have AOL as my ISP....I use Outlook to read mail from several different websites (my own personal webpage, etc.) I have no trouble receiving my mail through outlook, but recently, I've experienced intermittent problems sending mail out through outlook. Does anyone else out there use outlook through aol? And I'm not talking about reading AOL email through outlook...... Your AOL connection is the most likely culprit - AOL doesn't "play nice with others". Have you contacted their tech support? Or considered getting another ISP? tom medeiros wrote: > I have A...

MS Access

add appointments from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003
Hi there, I have sent my appointments made in Outlook 2002 via e- mail to Outlook 2003. Unfortunately, I cannot save them in my new Calendar. Thank you! I would really apreciate your sugestions. Why not? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, dana asked: | Hi there, | I have sent my appointments made in Outlook 2002 via e- | mail to Outlook 2003. Unfortunat...