MS Mail for Outlook 2003........

Anyone?????????
0
jwulf (11)

Windows Live Mail New Messages
When opening WLM (using Win-7) I often get the message that I have a number of new messages but the actual number of messages seen is lower. Are messages being lost or is the new message counter wrong? "Mick in Seaford" <MickinSeaford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D29DF4EB-F098-4DBD-931D-DF7017570708@microsoft.com... > When opening WLM (using Win-7) I often get the message that I have a > number > of new messages but the actual number of messages seen is lower. > Are messages being lost or is the new message counter wrong? > ...

Outlook is password protected but messages can be seen in OE
My Outlook is password protected but people can still get to my messages via Outlook Express. How do I stop them? Fluf Fluffy <fluff@fluff.comINVALID> wrote: > My Outlook is password protected but people can still get to my > messages via Outlook Express. How do I stop them? Outlook Express will not and CANNOT access anything in Outlook. Please explain what you mean in more depth. -- Brian Tillman Fluffy wrote: > My Outlook is password protected but people can still get to my > messages via Outlook Express. How do I stop them? > > Fluf > Are you saying ...

MS Outlook 2007

Creat mail box delegation
Am trying to find a way to delegate the right to create mailboxes on a Exchange 2003 server. I know that if I grand the user read only rights on the exchange ORG and give them write permissions on users attributes as per KB:316792 this will work just fine. The problem is that I only want to grand the user the right to create a mail box on only one information store and not all. Is there a way I can grand a user the right to create mail boxes on only one information store?? Thanks in advance for your help ...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

Outlook 2003 Junk E-mail Filter Update: KB832333
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ad3699f7-5cc3-4604-a768-32c4d044b630&DisplayLang=en Note: While the update is live, as of this moment the corresponding KB article isn't. Hopefully it'll have some technical detail, but I'm not counting on it. "Milhouse Van Houten" <btvs@myrealbox.com> wrote in message news:ehCzlR6wDHA.2452@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ad3699f7-5cc3-4604-a768-32c4d044b630&DisplayLang=en > > Note: While the update is live, as of this moment the correspon...

Can't see SENT mail
All of November's sent mail is missing or I cannot see. How can I view what I've sent? -- Gene "Gene" <Gene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C959931D-4B82-4BD3-9D01-72FA3842B172@microsoft.com... > All of November's sent mail is missing or I cannot see. How can I view > what > I've sent? > -- > Gene Open to the Sent Items Folder>view menu>current view>ensure that show all messages is selected. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ "Gene" &l...

The "Resolve Anonymous e-mail" Option
Can someone give me information on what, precisely, this Exchange option does? I've discovered that our Exchange server (which recieves incoming mail from the internet) has this option turned on in the SMTP VS. The person who originally configured the server would have turned this on but he is no longer with us and cannot be reached. From what I've read, when turned on it instructs Exchange to resolve incoming From: addresses of anonymous senders with the Global Address List so that when the message arrives in a user's mail box, it's listed as from the "Display Name&quo...

MS Exange connection

receiving mails errors on Exchange 2003
Hi, I've installed an MS SBS 2003, I've configured the exchange 2003 to my domain, but the problem is that I can send email's to some domain (there is one domain that I can't send to) but I can't receive from any domain. (MTA, POP3, exchange routing engine, management, exchange system attendant and exchange information store services are running) Can this be a problem of any default security (firewalls) settings that is installed by default with SBS 2003??? if yes, what I need to do? If anyone of you had this problem before or know the resolution of that, I'll be very ...

E-mailing problems
Dear all, I encountered several problems with the email functionality within dynamics CRM 4.0. Here are the problems: - Direct mailing When sending a mail to more than two contacts the mails are never delivered. Sending an email to a single contact, it works fine. Sending an email to more the one contact via the standard email activity works also fine. - Quick campaign After creating a quick campaign and sending the email, the status reason is still pending and not delivering the emails. There are no entries within the quick campaing except the reason status and the contacts selected. ...

Outlook 2000 Task Folders
I created new folders under the task folder for other tasks but when I put task in the new files I created they don't show up on my task manager, I can't set reminders and if I assign a task and the person sends me an update report it does not register because it says it is not in my task folder or calendar. How do I set up different task folders and still have the same funcions as when I set up tasks in my orignal task folder??? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Outlook only supports these functions for the Tasks folder in your default message store. If you...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

MS Money 2005 Basics

MS CRM Certification question

Outlook diabling links in my incomming messages
All of the sudden, Outlook is disabling links in all incoming E-Mail messages. I do get a notice at the top of the screen that "links are disabled, click here to enable (not recommended)", I can click there and it re-enables them. But I want links fully enabled by default at all times, like it was until last week (when I think I installed an Office patch or service pack from Microsoft Update). Does anyone know either where the settings are to fully enable links, or the manual registry patch that I would need to make? [I've already installed one to allow .exe and other ...

can I make a empty priv1.edb database in Ech 2003 ??
need help new can I make a empty priv1.edb database in Ech 2003 ?? THANKS Sure you "can", but the question is why? If you want to create a new empty database, then you would dismount the Mailbox store, then delete, move or rename the existing files. Next, simply re-mount the Mailbox store and you will be presented with a message box indicating that new blank databases will be created and do you want to proceed. That's really all there is to it. If you have any mail in the old databases, I'd seriously recommend that you either rename or move them instead of dele...

Can't see e-mails in shared folder
I am using Outlook 2007 on an Exchange 2003 server and can open a shared folder from another user. I can read all of the e-mails listed there except for the ones from "System Administrator" (usually the undeliverables). The e-mails open but there is nothing in them. All of the other e-mails in this folder open just fine. And the owner of the folder can open and read these e-mails. Am I (or the owner) missing a setting somewhere? Or is this a setting on the Exchange server that won't allow System Administrator messages to be read by anyone other than the origin...

cannot connect to outlook
After configuring a fresh install of outlook 2007 to access my company's exchange 2003 server on my windows vista ultimate 64bit, I try multiple times to enter my password to access my account and it does not work. Error message is "The connection to microsoft exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action." Clicking the ok response pops up a microsoft exchange window with a general tab with two fields, name of exchange server and mailbox. Clicking ok or cancel results in a new error message "cannot open your default e-mail folder...

not able to send mail
When I tried to send it shows error message as follows The server does not support the required HTTP methods. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp' , Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Method Not Allowed', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC35 Do you have more than one Hotmail account configured ? This problem can be cause when multiple Hotmail e-mail accounts are assigned to a single e-mail identity in Outlook Express. Try the following workaround: 1. Create a new e-mail identity for each Hotmail acco...

Using Outlook
I have AOL as my ISP....I use Outlook to read mail from several different websites (my own personal webpage, etc.) I have no trouble receiving my mail through outlook, but recently, I've experienced intermittent problems sending mail out through outlook. Does anyone else out there use outlook through aol? And I'm not talking about reading AOL email through outlook...... Your AOL connection is the most likely culprit - AOL doesn't "play nice with others". Have you contacted their tech support? Or considered getting another ISP? tom medeiros wrote: > I have A...

MS Access