MS Exange connection

It deals with Outlook 2003, running under Win XP home:
A friend has two ISPs, one with standard POP and SMTP servers, no problem
there.
The second is a remote MS Exchange server. He connects to both via Internet
using ADSL connection.
Question: how to configure the Exchange server connection such that it
remembers his ID and PW? I could not find anything under just about any
thinkable tab in Outlook, email accounts, etc.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

--
JanAdam
0

MS Outlook 2007

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

MS Exange connection

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

MS Money 2005 Basics

MS CRM Certification question

cannot connect to outlook
After configuring a fresh install of outlook 2007 to access my company's exchange 2003 server on my windows vista ultimate 64bit, I try multiple times to enter my password to access my account and it does not work. Error message is "The connection to microsoft exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action." Clicking the ok response pops up a microsoft exchange window with a general tab with two fields, name of exchange server and mailbox. Clicking ok or cancel results in a new error message "cannot open your default e-mail folder...

MS Access

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

Alternative to Ms sql server 2005 express edition
Hello Everyone, Our server hosting providers are saying that our web site is running slow because we are using ms sql server 2005 express edition which is a free edition and had only a capacity of handling up to 4 GB data. And our database which we are currently using is now having more than 4.5 GB. Hence they recommended us to go for a paid one that is specialized edition workgroup and gave us the following link http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2008/en/us/editions.aspx to go through the comparison. The hosting providers says that it will be around 4500 rupees per month for ...

MS Word Problem
Hello people following problem: in a MFC MDI application one also shall Being displayed Word97 document. And but not in an external program but as a one prayed OLE object. I have managed this. The following problem lets itself be seen now: if I maximize/reduce the main window the visible range of the Word document shall adapt the visible doesn't become however if I maximize the object frame of the OLE object Range of the document changed but Word zoom lens the document. To this the one prayed window is placed so for this these force Word-Scrollbalken are no longer visible. I can ...

MS Money Planner file
Hello I have a problem in MS Money 2004. Each time I open money I get the following error: "A file needed to run the Planner is either missing or corrupted. To resolve this problem, re-install money and then re open your money file". I have tried doing this but still keep getting the same error. Can anyone please advise? Thanks and a Happy New Year to all you kind souls out there. Dave Hello Glyn That seems to work for me. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to reply. Much appreciated. Hope you have a happy & prosperous New Year. Regards Dave "Glyn Simpso...

ms outlook: unable to find default email folder
on opening outlook it says;UNABLE TO OPEN DEFAULT FOLDERS. THE REQUESTED INFORMATION COULD OT BE FOUND IN THE ACTIVE PROFILE. On clicking ok it says; WOULD YOU LIKE TO OPEN YOUR DEFAULT FILE SYSYTEM FOLDER INSTEAD. Please help whats causing this. thanks "=?Utf-8?B?c2hheWFuOTk=?=" <shayan99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:CEC2AC86-64EF-4684-A6EA-C3D3AEC3A9BC@microsoft.com: > on opening outlook it says;UNABLE TO OPEN DEFAULT FOLDERS. THE REQUESTED > INFORMATION COULD OT BE FOUND IN THE ACTIVE PROFILE. > On clicking ok it says; WOULD YOU LIKE TO OPEN YOUR ...

Business Contact Manager for MS Outlook 2003
I just installed MS Office @003 Standart Upgrade and want to use the Business Contact Manager functionality. However, I cannot find it. The "Help" feature tells me I should have Business Contact Manager as an add-in but I cannot find it nor do I want to download the version with Micrrosoft Exchange Server (I think). Can anyone tell me how to get Business Contact Manager for MS Outlook 2003? Thanks, Jim BCM is available as part of Office 2003 Professional Edition, Small Business Edition, or Prefessional Enterprise Edition (requires Volume License from Microsoft). As far as I k...

Convert MS publisher to MS Word
Hello ALL, Could anyone plz tell me how to convert a publisher file to MS Word, while retaing all text, images, formatting etc. Help will be greatly appreciated. Regards, Asim Hi Asim (alatif@ultimus.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Could anyone plz tell me how to convert a publisher file || to MS Word, while retaing all text, images, formatting etc. You can't. The only thing you can do is copy/paste or drag/drop between the two applications and adjust formatting accordingly. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www....

Can you import visio calendar to MS word
You can copy and paste but it stay an image in word. It will not be transform as a word calendar "Pauline" <Pauline@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: FE2CC56C-DB9E-4399-A2EB-56FDFAA791B6@microsoft.com... > ...

MS CRM Outlook Plugin does not reconnect
We use the MS CRM Outlook Plugin extensively but have seen that whenever the connection to the server is lost the plugin will not reconnect. We are forced to exit Outlook and re-enter. Is there a way to cause the plugin to reconnect? "Chris Bray" wrote: > We use the MS CRM Outlook Plugin extensively but have seen that whenever the > connection to the server is lost the plugin will not reconnect. We are > forced to exit Outlook and re-enter. Is there a way to cause the plugin to > reconnect? Hi Chris, Are you still having this problem? At our site, one user ru...

Direct Link from MS Project to MS Access
I'm building a database in MS Access. Currently we are dumping MS Project information into Excel and importing into MS Access. I need to determine if there is a way to link MS Access directly to tables in MS Project for automatic updates instead of export/import. ...

MS Money 2008
After I log into Windows, Insight is running in my task bar. If I right-click on Insight and select 'Spending Insights', the Insight process (mnyinsit.exe) pegs my processor at 50% and takes as long as 90 SECONDS just to display the Spending Insights page. Doesn't this defeat the purpose of this app? My machine is only a few months old, plenty of processor/RAM, etc., running Windows Vista Ultimate. Guess I just bought Money 2008 for the bug fixes (assuming there were any, so far I've only found reference to two tiny bug fixes that have to do with saving backup files.......

Testing Automation for MS Access
I have a client who have created a MS Access 2003 application that replaces the UI for their black and green (b&g) system. The Access app was largely generated from the layouts of the b&g screens and has over 1500 forms.Each form has basic generic editing and when that editing is passed, the form controls contents are strung into a tab delimited string and sent to a mainframe for processing. Once the mainframe has processed the form contents, it responds with the next MS Access form to load and a tab delimited list of the values to be put into the form. So far so good. My problem is ...

Transaction in ms crm webmethods ?
Hi all, Does the WebService (WS) MS CRM use transactions while updating or creating records ? For exemple, I want to update a contact record, and in the same transaction add to this contact a new address. If the update of the contact is OK, but the creation of the address fail, I want MS CRM to cancel all the changes made. Is this native to MS CRM, or have I to made the rollback manually ? If I have to do it manually, have you some tips on the best way to do it ? Thanks a lot DA CRM does not use transactions, and there is no roll-back facility. You would need to store the original state...