Moving Folder error

Using OL 2007, I am moving some folders and I get a error message 'Folder is
full'.

Any ideas ? I can copy the folder elsewhere but not more it.

Thanks !!

0
rarneja (4)

"Ronnie" <rarneja@REMOVEMEnc.rr.com> wrote in message

> Using OL 2007, I am moving some folders and I get a error message 'Folder is
> full'.
>
> Any ideas ? I can copy the folder elsewhere but not more it.

Are you using an Exchange account or some other type of account?  If another
type, what?  Have you emptied your Deleted Items folder?  Are you using a PST?
If so, is it an ANSI or a Unicode PST?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16053)

Junk Email Folder Outlook 2003
Hi, I started sending spam to my junk email folder. Now all my email is going to junk email. Even Safe Senders go to Junk Email. Is there away to change it so everything don't go to Junk Email? Thanks John Yeah, double check your settings, make sure your contacts are NOT set to be sent to the junk mail folder... >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I started sending spam to my junk email folder. Now all >my email is going to junk email. Even Safe Senders go to >Junk Email. Is there away to change it so everything >don't go to Junk Email? > >...

Moving license to a new computer

MDBdata folder problem
I came in this morning and the Exchange 2000 server would not start. I noticed that the MDBdata folder contained 50gig of data, so I deleted all the .log files that started with E and restarted the Exchange server. Everything seems to be working fine. I then read in this newsgroup that it is a bad idea to delete those files manually. I have two questions: 1. Will I run into problems now that I have deleted those files manually? 2. a 5 meg log file is created every 2 minutes. Is there a way I can reduce the frequency of these log files? thanks for your advice. hk "Hasan Kachal&...

What is <IDispatch error #32> error and <Memory is locked.> error?
Hello, I installed an Event Sink as a COM+ Application on my Exchange machine that sends an email to a specific user named "exchangeconnector" whenever something is changed in the calendar of another specific user "exchangeuser". I did the appropriate event registration for this event sink and the events seem to be successfully triggering the event sink, as I can see new events being logged to the system event log when I create new appointments in exchangeuser's calendar. But the problem is that while the event sink tries to send an email to exchangeconnector...

migrated outlook folder
i've just rebuilt a computer for a client using Office XP. I usually copy and transfer the outlook folder to safe location then in the new computer recreate her account in outlook xp slurp all her mail again (because all mail is duplicated on the server (POP3)). once this is done, i get the original outlook folder and replace the new one. this usually gives me a message stating that there has been changes to outlook and it will begin to take effect. My questions are: 1. is this the proper way to migrate pst/outlook folder? 2. how can i preserv cached settings such as auto- c...

Setting Error #VALUE,#REF,#NAME, etc.
I am working on a work book that I want to use as a template. How do I hide all of the errors for the formulas in the cells that appear before the data is entered to make the formula function. What would be the best approach? "Gulfman100" <Gulfman100@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F893F2B5-13AF-4AE0-AB48-92DB4571A39E@microsoft.com... >I am working on a work book that I want to use as a template. How do I hide > all of the errors for the formulas in the cells that appear before the > data > is entered to make the formula function. What would be...

Public Folders replication #2
I'm trying to move our Exchange Public Foldersfrom an Exchange 2003 (SP1) to a new Exchange 2003 (SP2) server, and it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I've added the new server to the replica tab for all the public folders, but they never move to the new server... Any suggestions? Thanks I'm having the same problems, try the following: - Check App logs on servers to see if Replication Messages are being sent/recieved - Make sure Connector allows system messages to pass through - Use message tracker to track messages (you should see messages being sent between these...

Safe to Move?

Conv Access 97->2000-Gets a method or data member not found error
For the following code which compiles and runs successfully in MS Access 97, when converting to MS Access 2000 the following compile error occurs "Method or data member not found." for the line below. tempID = rs.[UserID] UserID is a field in the tblSecurity table. It seems that the tblSecurity table is not opening in MS Access 2000 since this error will occur using any field, not just UserID. This error does not occur in MS Access 97. PLEASE HELP. The routine is displayed below. Sincerely thanks, Phil ------------------ CODE - Shown Below ------------------ Private Sub...

Error after applying SP3 to GP9.0
error message "A product on the computer is on a different version than the database version. You will not be able to use the application until this issue is resolved. Use the GP_LoginErrors.log file in your temp directory to assist in resolving this issue". I have applied SP3 and did not get any errors during the install. The error while trying to open any of the companies. There are no previous service packs installed prior to applying SP3. I am also not able to locate "GP_LoginErrors.log" You need to apply the service pack on your server FIRST before you apply i...

Moving Exchange 2000

Error class not registered in Outlook 07
Hello, I use MS Outlook 2007 (over XP SP2). Recently, whenever I start Ooutlook (first screen is Outlook Today) I'm getting an error message: "Run Time Error" plus "Error: Class not Registered". When I run Microsoft Script Editor, the breaks the flowing statement: "document.all.dateScript.innerHTML = window.external.GetDate();" However, when I'm not confirming the debug execution I can get into Outlook sending and receiving email normally. When I try to get into first screen (selecting top follder - Personal Folders) the error message is prompted ...

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Error 0x800408FC with Outlook and Verizon DSL
Error: 0x800408FC The server name you entered cannot be found on the network (it might be down temporarily). Please verify that you are online and that the server name is correct. It is not possible to send or receive e-mails. Does anyone know what is likely to generate this message and how to fix it? Is it truly a server problem or could it be a line problem or something else? Help much appreciated. Frank frank1492 <frank1492@verizon.net> wrote: > Error: 0x800408FC The server name you entered cannot be found on the > network (it might be down temporarily). Please v...

Moving Pages between two publications

SFO Installation Error
It appears as if other people have experienced the "Can't Find CRM Server" installation error before; however, I don't see any posts on how to fix it. Please help! I've been using the CRM Server for some time now with no problems. Every time I try to install SFO, I get the following error: Setup was unable to find an instance of the CRM components. Thanks for your help. Please make sure that the user you use to login on your pc is also known in crm with the same user name and password. this is required! Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands "Troy" wrot...

password protection on email folder
I have a folder which I transfer all privet email which does not belong to the business, can I put a password on that folder so anyone looking in my comuter should not be able to open it? Jacob Not that I'm aware of. I would suggest getting a private email address (Yahoo or Hotmail) and have private emails sent there. hth DDS "Jacob" <info@kohn.ca> wrote in message news:%238WPfTM6GHA.4276@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have a folder which I transfer all privet email which does not belong to >the business, can I put a password on that folder so anyone looking i...