Moving emails sent from senders not in Contact List

Is there a way to configure a policy/ rule to move all emails which are sent
from non-contact-listed senders, not in Contact List,  to a specific folder ?

Thank you very much.

Lawrence
0
Cheung1 (1)

You can create a rule that moves all message to a specific folder and set
the execption for selected address books.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"Lawrence Cheung" <Lawrence Cheung@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:54C0CB25-7999-4FD5-A359-37965C081AB2@microsoft.com...
> Is there a way to configure a policy/ rule to move all emails which are
> sent
> from non-contact-listed senders, not in Contact List,  to a specific
> folder ?
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Lawrence

0
Roady

Moving license to a new computer

Sent item
good day! im using outlook 2000-SP3 in Windows NT-SP6 and i have a problem in my outlook. i make a rule wizard example that all message i receive in this person move to this folder1 but the message sent also move to the folder1. jaypee <jaypee2cool@yahoo.com> wrote: > im using outlook 2000-SP3 in Windows NT-SP6 and i have a problem in my > outlook. > i make a rule wizard example that all message i receive in this > person move to this folder1 but the message sent also move to the > folder1. Click Tools>Options>E-mail Options>Advanced E-mail Options and unche...

Printing a list of contacts sorted into a category
I've sorted some of my contacts into a list for Xmas cards. I now want to print the list out with names addresses etc. But I can't find any way to print (or even export) a category list. Is there any way to do this? Dave, thanks. I tried that however, but it prints out the individual contact details rather than the list. Thats 150 odd contacts. I ahd to curtail the print. Is there no way of printing the list? Regards "Dave" wrote: > Printing in WLM is pretty primitive. > > You can click on a Category, then select all the recipients (Ctrl-A),...

Safe to Move?

importing and linking accounts / contacts
I need to import about 700 accounts and a similar (but slightly smaller) number of contacts into CRM 3.0, link the contacts to the accounts, and link the accounts to a parent account. Irritatingly, my access to CRM's features are restricted and I have to rely on some guy at another office to do the import. He agrees that he can bulk import the account / contact data, but he claims that bulk linking is impossible. Is it possible to bulk link in CRM 3.0? Is it possible that my company's particular CRM version or license or configuration doesn't have this capability? If bul...

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

I can't send my emails
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'catroy@my.trine.edu'. Subject 'Fw: Corpus Christi', Account: 'mail.cablespeed.com (1)', Server: 'mail.cablespeed.com', Protocol: SMTP...

Moving Pages between two publications

Counting unique cells (with text) in a filtered list
Hi Is there a simple way to count unique text values in the 'header" of a column where the adjoining column has had the filter switched on? Example A Home B Car B Home C Home C Home D Car If filtered on Home in the second column, should show 3 (ie A,B and C). Thanks in advance Try this array formula** : =SUM(IF(FREQUENCY(IF(SUBTOTAL(3,OFFSET(A2:A7,ROW(A2:A7)-ROW(A2),0,1)),MATCH(A2:A7,A2:A7,0)),ROW(A2:A7)-ROW(A2)+1)>0,1)) ** array formulas need to be entered using the key combination of CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER (not just ENTER). Hold down both the CTRL key ...

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Could you use CRM as a Business Contact Manager?
Hi, We are a small non-profit agency, and as such, could purchase Dynamics for a reasonable price. We are in need of a good business contact manager, not necessarily for sales. We do small business development, and would like to enter new clients with demographic information, and keep records of all correspondence, phone calls, etc with these clients. Be able to create calendar entries for appointments and such and export them to Outlook, and generate montly reports of activity and such. I "assume" Dynamics can do all of this and much more, but wanted to get some expert p...

How do I permanently delete "MSN email" in Outlook?
I have an MSN email account in my outook and can't delete them from the "deleted items" folder. A message stating "this server does not support manual deletion of messages. Scot Gordon <Scot Gordon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an MSN email account in my outook and can't delete them from > the "deleted items" folder. A message stating "this server does not > support manual deletion of messages. Since the MSN Deleted Items folder automatically empties for you periodically, why do you care? -- Brian Tillman ...

Email Problem
I was looking at some SBS reports on email and it shows the Admin email account sending out email messages outside of the domian. I am concerned about this is because I do not use the Admin account for email other than for warnings inside the domain. How can I disable email for the Admin account? Thanks On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:59:57 -0600, "William" <william@email.com> wrote: >I was looking at some SBS reports on email and it shows the Admin email >account sending out email messages outside of the domian. I am concerned >about this is because I do not use the A...

Format of email changes when sent
When I create an email with different fonts and colors and sizes the recipient gets plain text. Even when I look at my sent items I only see plain text. How can I adjust my settings to prevent this? Eric ...

emailing a large database
My sister borrowed my computer and it out of town. I need to get a database from it for a client(HELP). zipped up when you just rt. click on file and go to send to zip is 40MB - It will not email- I already compacted and repaired it and this is the size Any ideas- is their any programs out there that will super compress???? a file to be able to email it?? help Thanks, Barb "babs" <babs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7AFC9D5-F980-4368-AC8C-0721217E0219@microsoft.com... > My sister borrowed my computer and it out of town. I need to g...

Moving Folder error

Blocked email attachments
Outlook blocked an attachment with the following extension mdb (this is an Access file) Help! http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm for Outlook 2000 (SP3) and later. "Debbie" <d.nisely@vomcast.net> wrote in message news:00a601c35007$3cc914b0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook blocked an attachment with the following extension > mdb (this is an Access file) > > Help! ...