Moving emails #2

Hi !

We are introducing restrictions to mailboxes on Exchange Server 2000. The
clients are Outlook 2002 and due to a recent rebuild of the server we
decided we need to scale it down somewhat !

It seems people are using Outlook to store documents where the file server
would be better. Is there an easy way to  move emails and attachments as one
and save into a file server folder. We do not want to start using archive/
personal folder files as these would then be local files and not backed up.
I know you can save archive/pst files to a different location but the admin
for IT for this would be too time consuming. We just need an easy solution
that users can do themselves.

Hope someone has some advise/ can help please !

0
cebldb (2)

Moving license to a new computer

Header information #2
I would like to know if there is a way to hide the back end routing information in the header field. I don't mind if the Edge's name and IP is displayed. I am just wondering if I can hide the back end CAS and MAIL server info. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. There are native tools to rewrite addresses, but not entire headers, afaik. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Maav" <marc@lrsddotnet.donotspam> wrote in message news:16F48334-30...

cannot compose message #2
Sorry - should have provided this info: Using Outlook 2000, Windows 98 ______________________________ When I try to begin composing a message, I receive this error "Kernel 32, Illegal Operation, Contact Program Vendor" - and my system crashes. Yesterday, the message I was getting when I tried to compose was: "A fatal exception OE has occurred. 017F:BFF9DFFF The current application will be terminated" - and my system would crash. I am able to receive messages. Can someone help? Thank you!! .. ...

Safe to Move?

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

I can't send my emails
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'catroy@my.trine.edu'. Subject 'Fw: Corpus Christi', Account: 'mail.cablespeed.com (1)', Server: 'mail.cablespeed.com', Protocol: SMTP...

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Pivot Tables #2
I am trying to format a pivot table with different rows of data. Attached is a copy of the current report, done in Crystal (it takes way to long). Is there a way to format a pivot table in Excel like this? Hi no file attached. BUT in this NG please do NOT attach files. Most people won't open them anyway. Try to explain in plain text what you're trying to achieve -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Richard E. Van Daele, Jr. wrote: > I am trying to format a pivot table with different rows of data. > Attached is a copy of the current report, done in Crystal (it tak...

How do I permanently delete "MSN email" in Outlook?
I have an MSN email account in my outook and can't delete them from the "deleted items" folder. A message stating "this server does not support manual deletion of messages. Scot Gordon <Scot Gordon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an MSN email account in my outook and can't delete them from > the "deleted items" folder. A message stating "this server does not > support manual deletion of messages. Since the MSN Deleted Items folder automatically empties for you periodically, why do you care? -- Brian Tillman ...

Email Problem
I was looking at some SBS reports on email and it shows the Admin email account sending out email messages outside of the domian. I am concerned about this is because I do not use the Admin account for email other than for warnings inside the domain. How can I disable email for the Admin account? Thanks On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:59:57 -0600, "William" <william@email.com> wrote: >I was looking at some SBS reports on email and it shows the Admin email >account sending out email messages outside of the domian. I am concerned >about this is because I do not use the A...

Black &amp; Decker DR550 7 Amp 1/2-Inch VSR Drill/Driver
Price:$104.55 Image: http://thediscountdatabase.info/image.php?id=B000HHWWI4 Best deal: http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000HHWWI4 Black & Decker DR550 7 Amp 1/2- Inch VSR Drill/Driver Item purchased as a gift and the recipent was well pleased. This drill gives you that extra power you often need but never have around the house. Well balanced and handles well. I have had several cordless drill drivers. Even with modest use (less than once a month) the charging has failed after a few years, and there is no recourse at that point. I ordered this because it is wall-...

Format of email changes when sent
When I create an email with different fonts and colors and sizes the recipient gets plain text. Even when I look at my sent items I only see plain text. How can I adjust my settings to prevent this? Eric ...

emailing a large database
My sister borrowed my computer and it out of town. I need to get a database from it for a client(HELP). zipped up when you just rt. click on file and go to send to zip is 40MB - It will not email- I already compacted and repaired it and this is the size Any ideas- is their any programs out there that will super compress???? a file to be able to email it?? help Thanks, Barb "babs" <babs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7AFC9D5-F980-4368-AC8C-0721217E0219@microsoft.com... > My sister borrowed my computer and it out of town. I need to g...

Moving Folder error

Blocked email attachments
Outlook blocked an attachment with the following extension mdb (this is an Access file) Help! http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm for Outlook 2000 (SP3) and later. "Debbie" <d.nisely@vomcast.net> wrote in message news:00a601c35007$3cc914b0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook blocked an attachment with the following extension > mdb (this is an Access file) > > Help! ...

#N/A ERROR #2
I have the following following formula looking at a table. If G$9 does not appear on the table I get the #N/A error message. How can I get it to return zero instead? =INDEX('ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$U$9, MATCH($C12,'ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$A$9,), MATCH(G$9,'ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$U$6,))*$D$1 Thank you for your help, Esther Hi Esther, You could try =IF(ISNA(MATCH(G$9,'ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$U$6,)),0,INDEX('ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$U$9, MATCH($C12,'ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$A$9,), MATCH(G$9,'ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$U$6,))*$D$1) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the emai...