move to archived folders works, archiving to same archived folders does not work

We are using Outlook 2000 with Exchange 2000.
Most of our users work on Terminal Server.
Their pst-files are stored on a directory on the file and print
server.
Some of these users can move mails from their mailbox to their
archived folders, but cannot archive to it. They get the message that
the pst file cannot be opened. However at that moment they can still
browse in their archived folders, move mail to it and so on.
For one user I created a new pst file, but the problem staid the same.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Junk Email Folder Outlook 2003
Hi, I started sending spam to my junk email folder. Now all my email is going to junk email. Even Safe Senders go to Junk Email. Is there away to change it so everything don't go to Junk Email? Thanks John Yeah, double check your settings, make sure your contacts are NOT set to be sent to the junk mail folder... >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I started sending spam to my junk email folder. Now all >my email is going to junk email. Even Safe Senders go to >Junk Email. Is there away to change it so everything >don't go to Junk Email? > >...

Moving license to a new computer

MDBdata folder problem
I came in this morning and the Exchange 2000 server would not start. I noticed that the MDBdata folder contained 50gig of data, so I deleted all the .log files that started with E and restarted the Exchange server. Everything seems to be working fine. I then read in this newsgroup that it is a bad idea to delete those files manually. I have two questions: 1. Will I run into problems now that I have deleted those files manually? 2. a 5 meg log file is created every 2 minutes. Is there a way I can reduce the frequency of these log files? thanks for your advice. hk "Hasan Kachal&...

migrated outlook folder
i've just rebuilt a computer for a client using Office XP. I usually copy and transfer the outlook folder to safe location then in the new computer recreate her account in outlook xp slurp all her mail again (because all mail is duplicated on the server (POP3)). once this is done, i get the original outlook folder and replace the new one. this usually gives me a message stating that there has been changes to outlook and it will begin to take effect. My questions are: 1. is this the proper way to migrate pst/outlook folder? 2. how can i preserv cached settings such as auto- c...

System Restore does not work
For some time now when I use System Restore it goes through the motions, rebooting, etc., but always ends up telling me that it could not restore to the selected point, to choose another one. If I do choose another one, I always get the same result. I am using XP Home SP3. Help would be appreciated. Thank you. -- medwayfire.org In news:7747D9CF-561E-4EF0-A10D-26BE48250F05@microsoft.com =?Utf-8?B?QnVkZHlib3k=?= <Buddyboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > For some time now when I use System Restore it goes through the > motions, rebooting, etc., but always end...

Public Folders replication #2
I'm trying to move our Exchange Public Foldersfrom an Exchange 2003 (SP1) to a new Exchange 2003 (SP2) server, and it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I've added the new server to the replica tab for all the public folders, but they never move to the new server... Any suggestions? Thanks I'm having the same problems, try the following: - Check App logs on servers to see if Replication Messages are being sent/recieved - Make sure Connector allows system messages to pass through - Use message tracker to track messages (you should see messages being sent between these...

Safe to Move?

Remote Desktop connection is not working on Macbook
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I'm having trouble with remote desktop on my Macbook version 10.5.6. I'm trying to remote to a Windows XP computer. I'm able to connect to the VPN but when I click connect on the Remote Desktop I get the following message. "The client could not connect to remote computer. Either remote connections are not enabled, the maximum number of connections was exceeded, or a network error occurred. Try connecting again later or contact your administrator." I took my Mac to my job and was able to remote using a Sprint wire...

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Win 7 system: Works SE 9 corrupted,Office '03 product key not work
I purchased Microsoft Office 2003 professional upgrade some years ago and installed in on my laptop with XP. It allowed me to upgrade because I had works already installed. I have just purchased a new laptop with Windows 7 installed. It has (had) Works SE 9 on it and the 60 days trail of Office 2007. I tried to install Office 2003 but when I entered the product key it said that I did not have a previous office product installed and quit the install. It did not recognize Works SE 9. I then installed my older copy of Works 7 in an attempt to get it to recognize that (which it did ...

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Archived Sent Mail
I have setup two archived sent mail folders. If I go into one of those folders and forward an already sent email the new sent entry goes back into the archived sent folder rather than the current sent folder. Thank you. hooksairport <hooksairport@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have setup two archived sent mail folders. If I go into one of > those folders and forward an already sent email the new sent entry > goes back into the archived sent folder rather than the current sent > folder. Thank you. Same solution as for your prior question. -- Brian Tillman ...

Templates not working
I have win XP Pro and Office XP. I have applied an administrative install update to apply SP1 for office (see instructions: http://pages.sbcglobal.net/raew/xp/offxp.htm). This has not fixed my problem. When I open publisher (or Powerpoint for that matter) and select a template to use, it will load but all color items will not. If I view it in the "print preview" it is all there, and if I print it, it will show the proper template, but in my working area, only the placeholders show up. I have publisher set to show photos. SO... I can not resize, move, see, change color schemes b...

Moving Folder error

Moving between worksheets

Why the resource units are being changed after reporting the work
Hi all We are working with project server 2007 SP2 I have a resource that has 3 tasks His project manager plan for him 3 tasks for 2 month On the first tasks he was planned with 35% units On the second task he was planned with 25% units On the third task he was planned with 40% units The resource updates his progress via the PWA reporting his actual work. His status manager approves the updates via the PWA. When opening the project plan via the project professional the units you can see that the units next to the resource name have been changed. We are working with fixed units. ...