Move data from a pst file back to exchange server.

Hi guys,

I have multiple email users who have local .pst files.
I want to run a script/batch/utility to move the data
from the .pst file back to the exchange server store.

Any help would be great

Thanks
0
Qicric (1)

Have you looked into using exmerge?

0
anonymous (74723)

space between y axis and data points..
I have a line graph with markers, and am plotting 7 pre-post (x axis) lines on a y axis of 1 to 100. By default, the "pre" points were plotted right on the y axis and the post points were all the way at the right end of the plot area. I checked "Value (y) axis crosses between categories", and this moves the pre (and post) towards the middle of the plot area, so that the points are now plotted to the right of the y axis. My question is, can I adjust the space between the y axis and where the "pre" data points are plotted? As they are now, there is too much of a g...

Moving license to a new computer

Bring filtered data from another file
I have a Birthdays file I have a Calendar file After each date in this calendar file I have 4 empty lines (assumption: max 4 birthdays on the same day) 15.01.2010 ......... ......... ......... ......... 16.01.2010 ......... ......... ......... ......... How can I bring the names for each date from the Birthdays file. Thanks and regards, CousinExcel ...

Can't open files from a different version saved to 2000 format
Hi, I am having problems opening a file sent to me by someone using Publisher 2003. I have Publisher 2000. She saved to the 2000 format, but it says that I cannot open files from a different version. The document shows up in the preview area, but will not open. She even tried to save it to the 98 format, but it still will not open. Any ideas? Julie wrote: > Hi, > > I am having problems opening a file sent to me by someone using > Publisher 2003. I have Publisher 2000. She saved to the 2000 format, > but it says that I cannot open files from a different version. The > d...

How do I print grid lines in a spreadsheet if no data is entered .
I am trying to create a form and need to print the grid lines as a part of the form. Others will use this form and make pencil entries in the cells which will be entered into the spreadsheet at a later date. How do I do this? I am using Office 2003. Many thanks---Justaone Just File>Page Setup>Sheet. Check "gridlines" and make sure "draft quality" is not checked. May be easier and more readable to have borders around just those cells that will be pencil-entered. If you go that route, uncheck "gridlines" in Page Setup. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 2...

Safe to Move?

Conv Access 97->2000-Gets a method or data member not found error
For the following code which compiles and runs successfully in MS Access 97, when converting to MS Access 2000 the following compile error occurs "Method or data member not found." for the line below. tempID = rs.[UserID] UserID is a field in the tblSecurity table. It seems that the tblSecurity table is not opening in MS Access 2000 since this error will occur using any field, not just UserID. This error does not occur in MS Access 97. PLEASE HELP. The routine is displayed below. Sincerely thanks, Phil ------------------ CODE - Shown Below ------------------ Private Sub...

Access to multiple Exchange mailboxes from same Outlook Profile
We have two Exchange servers that are part of the same Active Directory domain and Exchange Organization. Users are able to add additional mailboxes to their Outlook (2003) profiles, but can only expand those located on the same server as their primary mailbox. All of the added mailboxes are visible in the Folder list, but any mailboxes located on the second server display the error "unable to expand folders." I know I've seen this work in the past where there were multiple Exchange servers, any thoughts? Exactly what rights did you give the user in order to add the extra ma...

Moving Exchange 2000

VBA code could not find file
I am using the code shown as an example in the help files and when run, it cannot locate the file. Dim dbsProjects As Database Set dbsProjects = OpenDatabase("Projects.mdb") Why can VB not find the open database? Try putting the full path to Projects.mdb, rather than just the file name. That statement would only work if Projects.mdb happens to be in whatever folder is the current directory. Predicting what Access considers to be the current directory can be difficult: it depends on how you opened the application. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (...

Exchange 5.5 clients cannot see the new user fr Outlook Global Add
Hi to All, Please we need help! We have 4 branches with different domain. 2 branch is using Exchange 5.5 and 2 others are using Exchange 2000. Our Problem is when we configured one account in Exchange 2000 it can't be seen in 2 Exchange 5.5 Global Address. This mail is use for internal use only and it is not connected to internet. Thanks in Advanced! Emslan Did you configure Active Directory Connector to synchronize between your AD and Exchange 5.5 directory? Exchange 2000 uses AD for its directory store but Exchange 5.5 uses its own directory. "emslan" <emslan@d...

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Exchange 5.5 / 2000 /2003
Why does so many people send posts regarding Exchange 2000=20 and 2003 in the wrong forum?? This forum is regarding Exchange 5.5 There=B4s forum=B4s for them all, PLEASE place the questions=20 in the right forum gladefoged You need to read this: http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/community/newsgroups/default.asp -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "gladefoged" <gl@lundbergvest.dk> wrote in message news:5be401c3ad2e$b1e74350$a601280a@phx.gbl... Why does so many people send posts regarding Exchange 2000 and 2003 ...

Re: PST file problems
>> "properties for this information service must be defined prior to use" Perhaps this has something to do with Outlook web services in Corporate or Workgroup/Exchange mode? How could this affect a PTS file or PST import? FWIW, the original archive files were not created while in Corporate or Workgroup/Exchange mode. Any answers? please include connarch@yahoo.com in any reply -- Pierre Levesque, AIA c. 917.577.8780 "Pierre Levesque, AIA" <pierrelevesque@connarch.com> wrote in message news:... > > "Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.co...

made sheet , cant get back to data!
I made a graphic "sheet" and now the graph seems to Own the world; I can see the 'source data' but I cannot get back to the original data so I can sort it before making the chart. Ack! Rick Merrill wrote: > I made a graphic "sheet" and now the graph seems > to Own the world; I can see the 'source data' but > I cannot get back to the original data so I can > sort it before making the chart. Ah ha! I turned it into a piece of the original sheet and now I can sort the data! ...

Moving Pages between two publications

Howto find multiple servers using TCP
I have to search my subnet to look for servers that are listening on port 30715. I am using one thread of a derived class of CAsyncSocket. I am using CEvents with a 200 milisecond timeout, if there is no connection within the 200 miliseconds, then I know there is no serer. However searching from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.254 takes a long time. Is there a better way? I can't think of another way. But if the server program is your program, then I have a suggestion. I have a server that alot of clients connect to, and I really didn't want to have to input the server address in ever...

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Importing Data Files
Hey all, I have recently had to undergo a clean install of Windows XP onto a new Computer, and am having trouble importing all my MS Outlook XP data into XP (from 98SE). Thanks, -- Daniel Becroft ; ================================= "Real computer scientists don't comment their code. The identifiers are so long they can't afford the disk space." "Blue sparks and white smoke, the two most expensive components of any electrical system, and once used up will cost a fortune to replace." What is the exact issue? You can connect to the file by File -> Open -> ...

Does Excel data merge with .mrg documents?
I run a database for my company, and always have a difficult (read - lots of hand typing) time getting my .mrg data doc to merge with Excel. Most times Exel will have all the data in one cell (making it impossible to sort), or not come through at all. Is it just me, or does Excel not work well with this kind of document. ...

kb973904 and doc files
winXP SP3 and KB973904 when that update is installed, and I open a .doc file using wordpad, I see all the hidden coding. When I save a .doc file using wordpad, I get an error message, unable to save. If I uninstall that update, then I'm back to normal again. Is there a problem with the update? Do I need this update? Andreas, See this MSKB to understand what the update is doing: MS09-073: Description of the security update for Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Windows Server 2003: December 8, 2009 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973904 Specifically, the " Funct...