more than 16 colors icon

Can I use more than 16 colors icon in OutlookBar's shortcut? Even I use a
true color icon, it shows in 16 colors. :-<

0
pheely

How can I change the color of hyperlinks in Outllook 2007?
Trying to change the default color of hyperlinks in Outlook2007 to a different color, but not sure if changing the color would overwrite the default color of recipient. Any thoughts? ...

How to color font(numeral) on selected two digits from a 3digit ce
My excel data contains three digit combination on each cell. To find selected two digit on a three digit cell data, I need to color font or shade due to my thousands cell datas. Can this be possible? Please provide detailed info. Hi ghinzrey, Can't understand the question. Can you make it a bit clearer what you want to do including a sample of data etc. -- Regards, OssieMac Hi, Suppose your 3 digit number are located in the range C1:M1000, and the 2 digit number you want to mark is in cell A1 then To conditionally format your cell(s): In 2003: 1. Select the cell you want to f...

16 digit numbers
I think Excel can not handle 16 digit numbers bc it sets a limit. Besides changing the number to text, is there a way so I can still us a 16 digit number? For example: I have this number: 1111222233334444. But excel would round it to: 1111222233334440 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Excel can store only 15 digits of precision; anything beyond that is lost. You can store longer numbers as text, but then you lose the ability to do accurate math with them. To have Excel treat the number as text, format the cell as Text prior to entering the data, or prefix the data with an...

BackGround Color
I was trying to change my view background color, but i couldn't do. My view inherit from CFormView. How i must do that? Help me, Please. Catch the WM_ERASEBKGND message and draw your background there BOOL CMyView::OnEraseBkGnd(CDC *pDC) { CRect Rect; GetClientRect(&Rect); CBrush Brush(RGB(255,0,0)); pDC->FillRect(Rect,&Brush); return TRUE; } Ali R. "Hector Martinez" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:55F8AF24-6D35-4389-A23D-3806CB1EE57A@microsoft.com... > > > I was trying to change my view bac...

Why the image (16*16) is ugly?
Hello, I use the API ExtractIcon to get file icon, then import the ImageList (32bit color), but the 16*16 icons are ugly shown in listview, why? thank you. ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Private Declare Function ExtractIcon Lib "shell32.dll" Alias "ExtractIconA" (ByVal hInst As IntPtr, ByVal lpszExeFileName As String, ByVal nIconIndex As Integer) As IntPtr Public Function ExtractIcons(ByVal iconfile As String, ByVal iconindex As Integer) As Icon Try Dim hIcon As IntPtr ...

Sorting by Color #2
Hello, Is it possible to sort in excel by color for entire row. Thanks, Manish hi, Manish ! > Is it possible to sort in excel by color for entire row. IF you mean the 'real/complete' entire row... some changes [minor I hope] has to be made.. this is 'the long way'... [trying you to provide 'only' a specific range including titles which are not sorted] the following macro will use the 'next' column for sorting numbered_colors... hth, hector. Sub Color_Sorting() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Dim myRange As String, n_Cols As Byte, n_Rows As Long...

Rules #16
I want to creat a rule that will move a message with the subject of Hi, but not move if hi is part of another work like BHI. Thanks Hmmm...you might try putting "Hi" in quotes. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Doug Griesbaum" <dgriesbaum@satisfusion.com> wrote in message news:0c0c01c3b9a3$6e96cbd0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I want to creat a rule that will move a message with t...

Programming Colors
I have three choices on my spreadsheet Accept, Pend, Reject. Is there anyway to make exel recognize these words and automatically put Accept in Green, Pend in Orange and Reject in Red? Ana you can do this with conditional formatting. Format | Conditional formatting... Regards Trevor "Ana Amaya" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:626601c42e32$627e3fa0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have three choices on my spreadsheet Accept, Pend, > Reject. Is there anyway to make exel recognize these > words and automatically put Accept in Green, Pend in ...

Colors are suddenly shot, and Excel thinks there's two workbooks in memory.
I have Excel 2002 (10.2614.2625). I have a workbook with plain data--no charts, add-ins, database stuff, etc. Worksheet tab display is on. I have changed a couple of dozen colors on the color palette to custom values for font & cell colors. I don't know how this happened, but all of a sudden Excel's caption bar at top says "MyWorkbook.xls:2", suggesting I opened a second copy of the workbook. Which I didn't do. Trying to quit out of "only" the ":2" or ":1" book is meaningless: *both* contexts disappear if I do. Symptoms: ...

Font color in the cells 03-16-10
Hi, How about the way to change the color within VBA? Bst Rgds, HuaMin Range("A1:A10").Font.ColorIndex = 3 -- Jacob "HuaMin" wrote: > Hi, > How about the way to change the color within VBA? > > Bst Rgds, > HuaMin Many thanks. I've tried the values 3, 4 for the index. But I don't see any difference in the cell. How do we know which index is for which color? "Jacob Skaria" wrote: > Range("A1:A10").Font.ColorIndex = 3 > > -- > Jacob > > > "HuaMin" wrote: &g...

change color of cell if an X exists in range
how do i change the color of a cell (red or black) depending on if an X is present in a range of cells please? a b c d 1 tim 2 pete x 3 jo x for example how to make tim black and pete in red because of c2 and jo in red because of d3 thanks K Hi Karen, Select Column A or Select all cells (Ctrl+A) depending on which cells you want to be colored. As long as Row 1 has the active cell then\ Format, Conditional Formatting C.F. Formula Is: =COUNTIF($B1:$G1,"x") then click o...

publisher #16
cannot open saved files from either publisher or word. from documents file. i.e. cannot retrieve saved files note says file not available anthony wrote: > cannot open saved files from either publisher or word. > from documents file. i.e. cannot retrieve saved files > note says file not available Not enough information, but it sounds to me as though you are trying to save/open from a network location which Publisher abhors - Publisher files /must/ be saved to a local drive. If that's not the case, then please post back with more information - where are the files being s...

Serializing Color
Hello, Is it somehow possible to XML serialize System.Drawing.Color structure into XML??? All I'm getting right now is this: <Color /> Thanks, Victor Irzak ...

graphics getting lost under background color
Hi I have black background color for my view BOOL CMyView::OnEraseBkgnd(CDC* pDC) { CRect rect; pDC->GetClipBox(&rect); pDC->PatBlt(rect.left, rect.top, rect.Width(), rect.Height(), BLACKNESS); return 1; } I draw some lines in void CMyView::OnDraw(CDC* pDC) { ... ... } I take my application in the background and again bring it in front. But all the graphics is lost. Why is that so.. To my knowledge OnEraseBkgnd is called first and then OnPaint that is OnDraw handler then why is that happening. Thanks Lee On 4 Apr 2006 00:29:56 -0700, "yang__lee@ausi.com" <yang_...

Formatting background colors
Is there a formula I can use to change the background colors on specific cells? I want to change the color on the even rows of 4 columns (A:D) to gray. I know I can click on the areas to do this, but it is so time consuming. I hope this makes sense. Thanks for any assistance. Select columns (A:D) Format>Conditional Formatting>choose Formula from Condition1 drop down list, formula is =MOD(ROW(A1),2)=0, >Format>Pattern, choose grey color! -- Regards! Stefi „Randy” ezt írta: > Is there a formula I can use to change the background colors on spec...

Distribution Lists #16
Is it possible to send the same message to a group of people, but as seperate messages and not a distribution list. The reason being is that I have a group which has 100 members. When I send a message to the group, the message gets caught by spam filters for having too many names. That would require a mail merge to electronic mail. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "T Dyer" <T Dyer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0D9B761-197F-4B34-A112-E374377ADEAC@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to send the same message to a group of people, but as seperate messages and...

how can i color points in a plot with a third data series?
i have 3 columns of data, i would like one as x, one as y, and one as the color of the points. is this possible? You may wish to visit Jon's site http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/index.html to get more familiar with Excel cahrting. Then come back and get any extra help needed best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "aaron" <aaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70D745A9-7F7C-4222-8562-1480EC930077@microsoft.com... > i have 3 columns of data, i would like one as x, one as y,...

Color fill
When I am creating a spreadsheet, and want to fill squares with colors for highlighting, the color only shows up in Print Preview. What setting do I change so that I can see the color on the screen? If the high contrast setting is turned on you won't see the fill colour. There's information in the following MSKB article: OFF: Changes to Fill Colour and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531 cab wrote: > When I am creating a spreadsheet, and want to fill squares with colors for > highlighting, the color only shows up in Print Pre...

How to show "System" icon from Control Panel on Win CE 5 desktop
Hi, From MSDN, I know that the "System" application is a .cpl file which provides Control Panel functionality. How do I add that file to my OS design so that the "System" icon from Control Panel will show on the desktop? Thanks a lot. JH Hi, Here is the procedure, 1) Open a notepad and add the following text 35#"ctlpnl.exe" \Windows\cplmain.cpl,6 2) Save it as a .lnk file. This is a shortcut file to invoke system applet. 3)Just for the reference name it as system.lnk. 4) Copy this file to your \WINCE600\PLATFORM\<your BSP>\Files fo...

Meeting conflict icon
The message class field when viewed in Calendar Category view will show an icon (double arrows in a circle with yellow background), if a calendar event generated an error and two conflicting events occur in the same time slot - usually due to Exchange server timing issues. This is in Outlook 2003/Exch 2003 Question: Does anyone have a screenshot of that icon? See http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/icons_cal.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by em...

SetIcon 16 x 16 vs 32 x 32?
Hi, By default, a MFC app contains in OnInitDialog(): SetIcon(m_hIcon, false); SetIcon(m_hIcon, true); But Windows XP is using the 32 x 32 icon (resized) for the title bar, instead of the 16 x 16 icon. Why? When I removed the line with false, it worked as expected and the 32 x 32 icon is still used in the 'alt-tab' window. ...

Changing the color of a command box
I've inserted a form button from the toolbar for forms. It is easy to change the color of the text, but I can't find anyway to change the color of the button. Is there a way to change this box's color and how. Thanks Bob Reynolds You can use the command button instead or build your own button using shapes from the drawing toolbar. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "Bob Reynolds" <rjr1040@bellsouthReMoVeThIsFiRsT.net> wrote in message news:2onDc.2624$AN5.846@bignews2.bel...

how do i add more color to the catagory list
I want to add more colors to the catagory list. How can i do this or is it not possible. Martin It's not possible. Sorry. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Outlook do you use? http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread.php?t=27072 "M...

CListCtrl won'r retain original colors
Hi: I'm using a CListCtrl in my vc++ 6.0 dialog based application. The View Style property is Report. I'm writing rows of data to it using InsertItem() and SetItemText(). I want the lines to be different colors so just before I write each line I invoke a SetTextColor() command. This all works fine, I get a list of items with each row in the color I chose for that row. The problem is if I place another window over the top of the CListCtrl data or if I minimize and then maximize my application the data that was covered up comes back in one color (whatever color was last used with th...

Custom Entity Icons
Hello, I have just completed a new custom entity addition to my CRM 3.0 installation and have imported roughtly 7000 records into it. I am having a very strange problem were when some (not all) users go to the public view for this new entity. When they go to the page for the first time, everything loads ok. if the user selects a column to sort the data into a different order, the icons on the far left of the view refresh VERY slowly. It is so slow, you can watch the status bar slowly decrement with (nn items remaining) and can take almost 20 seconds to fully reload the page. This...